Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 269. (Read 344384 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Lotto is soon, is the "round leader" still a thing for this lotto draw?

Yes it was, I just credited those aswell as the signature campaign bonus tickets I've been promising to give.
Ticket sales are now stopped, we will be processing the draw soon and inform everyone about the winners.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Additional ways to win free tickets for the winter/christmas lottery!

After you have claimed your first free ticket here
And maybe bought some more tickets here
You might be on the search for additional ways to get your hands on some more tickets
here they come:

We've reseted the "round leader" tables on blackjack.
The users with the highest wager amount for each coin at Friday evening will get some additional free tickets.

See you on!

Lotto is soon, is the "round leader" still a thing for this lotto draw?

Edit: answered (and it was yes)
legendary
Activity: 2880
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Less than 2 million bets left and we'll hit 200 millionth bet!!!

Last 10 hours to buy your bitcoin lottery tickets.  Current prize pool is 0.167253 BTC  Wink
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
Only 5 million bets left and we'll reach 200 millionth bet with 0.4 Bitcoin reward!
Make that 4 million. With 1.6 million bets the last 24h (that might be current record)
we're still going heavily towards the 200 million milestone.

And i suppose that the next year bet target will be something around 250-300 million, or you're thinking that even that target will be destroyed quickly next year because of the results of this year?

With current speed, we'll hit 250 million on 12th February and 300 million on 28th March.
legendary
Only 5 million bets left and we'll reach 200 millionth bet with 0.4 Bitcoin reward!

And i suppose that the next year bet target will be something around 250-300 million, or you're thinking that even that target will be destroyed quickly next year because of the results of this year?
Realistic expectations are that we'll hit 600 mio bet in december 2016... thats with current speed. But ofcourse we're aiming to reach more Wink
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

legendary
More details will follow later.
For now just note this: The bounty will be doubled up if it is still hit in 2015.
Stay tuned, and push the rolls Cheesy
No doubt we are up for a 0.4BTC bounty.
With over 1.5 million dice bets in the last 24 hours and around 7 million bets left until the 200 million milestone,
we're getting closer by the hour.

Here's the full rule-set for the bounty:
- You have to hit the Bet-ID 200,000,000
- You then have to report in chat to claim your bounty (security with e-mail and password has to be set in order to chat)
- If the winning user doesn't respond in a 5 minute time window, the user with the next bigger BetID (200,000,001) will be called out

1. why it have to be manual? What if somebody decides to do autoplay if avaible on the website? and isn't possible to add directly in the code something like that?
2. Good to know that the lucky number is coming and if goes on this way there will be the lucky bet even 2-3 days before the end of the year
More people on chat = more fun. We're happy to see active chat and this way we'll kinda force players to pay extra attention to number of rolls and to be online when the bounty bet will be close.

For now just note this: The bounty will be doubled up if it is still hit in 2015.
With over 1.5 million dice bets in the last 24 hours and around 7 million bets left until the 200 million milestone,

- You then have to report in chat to claim your bounty (security with e-mail and password has to be set in order to chat)
- If the winning user doesn't respond in a 5 minute time window, the user with the next bigger BetID (200,000,001) will be called out

1. why it have to be manual? What if somebody decides to do autoplay if avaible on the website? and isn't possible to add directly in the code something like that?
2. Good to know that the lucky number is coming and if goes on this way there will be the lucky bet even 2-3 days before the end of the year
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Additional ways to win free tickets for the winter/christmas lottery!

After you have claimed your first free ticket here
And maybe bought some more tickets here
You might be on the search for additional ways to get your hands on some more tickets
here they come:

We've reseted the "round leader" tables on blackjack.
The users with the highest wager amount for each coin at Friday evening will get some additional free tickets.

See you on!

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Just us on chat now. I am giving some tickets for next 15 minutes  Wink
Sometimes, all you need is one ticket.
How we'd know?
Ask veves1, who claimed a free doge ticket in our thread
and won second place in the draw.
I won 2135 Dogecoin. Give another one
User Veves1
Thanks
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Don't miss out on our big winter/christmas lottery!

Claim your first free ticket here

Additional tickets can be earned in chat,
we will hold little events for them and just give them to random chatters

Of course, you can also buy some tickets to increase your chances.
Buy option can be found here

See you on!
legendary
With current bet speed we'll definitely make 200 million bets before new year! We need 14 milion bets in 15 days, that's not so hard  Wink
0.4 BTC reward is waiting for a lucky player  Tongue

Why i feel like you will raise the reward to 1BTC very soon? Anyway i hope good luck for who will do the lucky bet
Hmm...maybe one time for some really awesome achievement  Cheesy

If you own cryptocurrency related website/blog then check this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-write-publish-review-and-receive-up-to-004-btc-open-1294453  Wink
With current bet speed we'll definitely make 200 million bets before new year! We need 14 milion bets in 15 days, that's not so hard  Wink

Why i feel like you will raise the reward to 1BTC very soon? Anyway i hope good luck for who will do the lucky bet
legendary
i suppose you will give something to the users who felt hurted by the extended maintenance or i'm wrong? anyway good to know that is back online

"Users who felt hurted" includes our complete staff.
This wasn't one of our maintenances, it was a maintenance scheduled and performed by our hosting provider.
How long it was scheduled, and how long it then took, were two things completely out of our power.
We try to ensure an as high as possible availability,
but if it comes to downtimes, like this one, we aim to inform players with all the information present to us.
Thus we did.

oh i see. i thinked it was one of yours and not of the provider, sorry for the misunderstanding then

Server provider is planning maintenance for ...

then sorry again, on the phone is a bit hard to see what is written
OK, no problem.

We're heading towards 200 millionth bet...20 million bets to go, 20 days left, we'll definitely make it before new year!
Winner receives 0.4 BTC if rolled this year  Wink

23 million bets since last jackpot on dice game! Can you win more than 0.546 BTC with single roll?  Tongue

Few hours left to buy your Dogecoin lottery ticket!

Or you can receive your free one here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-free-doge-lottery-tickets-1249228

With current bet speed we'll definitely make 200 million bets before new year! We need 14 milion bets in 15 days, that's not so hard  Wink
i suppose you will give something to the users who felt hurted by the extended maintenance or i'm wrong? anyway good to know that is back online

This wasn't one of our maintenances, it was a maintenance scheduled and performed by our hosting provider.
How long it was scheduled, and how long it then took, were two things completely out of our power.
but if it comes to downtimes, like this one, we aim to inform players with all the information present to us.
Thus we did.

oh i see. i thinked it was one of yours and not of the provider, sorry for the misunderstanding then

then sorry again, on the phone is a bit hard to see what is written
legendary

Thus we did.

Thus we did.

copper member
Goodbye, Z.

Thus we did.
Jump to: