Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 271. (Read 344384 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I'll buy some! Smiley

Any plans for a GRC lottery?
Maybe we can try, but hard to tell how many tickets will be sold.

Me Too!

Well at the end i think that a GRC lottery could make some movements and who knows, maybe even increase the value of the coin with more hype for the lottery itself
Activity: 150
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I'll buy some! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2880
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
legendary
I'd like to toss in a request for adding HYPER, then, Smiley. It's a coin I like that's primarily focused around the gaming world, but I think could work out in the gambling world as well.

Noted. Watched. Investigating.
Looks interesting at the minimum.

Thanks! It's been pretty stable for many months now in a USD-based ratio (i.e., its rate vs. BTC fluctuates a lot but that's mostly in line with BTC's fluctuation against USD).
Thanks for suggestion, will follow it Wink

I love how you can change color scheme, this is very cool !!!
We're glad you like it!

Lottery winners:
1st place user Lutpin
2nd and 3rd place user Adzino

Blackjack competition finished:
Winner of most wagered in dogecoin is user mrblah and receives 7807.5 Doge
Winner of most wagered in gridcoins is Mauger083 and receives 132.35 Grc

Congratulations to all!

Less than one day till dogecoin lottery draw.
Your free ticket can be claimed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249228.0;all

12 million  dice rolls without jackpot! When will we hit it, will you be the lucky winner?  Tongue
Activity: 140
I love how you can change color scheme, this is very cool !!!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I'd like to toss in a request for adding HYPER, then, Smiley. It's a coin I like that's primarily focused around the gaming world, but I think could work out in the gambling world as well.

Thanks! It's been pretty stable for many months now in a USD-based ratio (i.e., its rate vs. BTC fluctuates a lot but that's mostly in line with BTC's fluctuation against USD).
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Dogecoinmachine, there are plans for adding other coins in the future or crypto-games.net will only accept those 7 coins?

Theres no need to limit us to those seven coins. New ones might follow sooner or later.
However, were at the moment extremely comfortable with the selection we offer.
But were always open for suggestions regarding new coins.

EDIT:
Here's the mail from the day I muted jason.

Lols, he really think that people will believe what he will tell? He is going to end like the fake Ptc-Investigation which usually blackmailed the admins of the website in change of a good review.... And inb4 we even find out that he will use only 2 words because his objective is just show more baby cry to the others
legendary

wait a sec, an unknow user won the bitcoin lottery? or the username is unknown? i hope is just a bug.......
Its the username of the person.

yeah i know but i find it strange that somebody uses the nickname unknow...... we only miss somebody which nickname is all but spaces.... *bad joke about* anyway still great work for Unknown......
Well, player choose this nickname. But all spaces or empty nickname is not allowed  Smiley

10 hours till next bitcoin lottery draw and 13 hours till end of blackjack competition!
Hurry up  Tongue

wait a sec, an unknow user won the bitcoin lottery? or the username is unknown? i hope is just a bug.......

yeah i know but i find it strange that somebody uses the nickname unknow...... we only miss somebody which nickname is all but spaces.... *bad joke about* anyway still great work for Unknown......
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

Congratulations to user Unknown for winning bitcon lottery. Adzino took 2nd and 3rd place  Tongue

On dice we passed 165 milion bets and looking towards 200 millions!

Current jackpot is 0.5349 BTC and is slowly increasing...can you win it?  Wink

Giveaway promotions:
Free 5000 satoshi
Free Dogecoin lottery tickets

legendary
Current standings of blackjack competition:

On Dogecoin, mrblah is leading with a wagered amount of 155360 DOGE.
On Gridcoin, Bradley633   is leading with a wagered amount of 1264 GRC.

Competition will end on saturday  Wink

Congratulations to user Unknown for winning bitcon lottery. Adzino took 2nd and 3rd place  Tongue

On dice we passed 165 milion bets and looking towards 200 millions!

Current jackpot is 0.5349 BTC and is slowly increasing...can you win it?  Wink

Giveaway promotions:
Free 5000 satoshi
Free Dogecoin lottery tickets
Crypto-Games.net is a scam

They are scammers, everytime when I bet low amount the roll will be fast, but everytime when you bet huge amount, you will notice the slight delay of 1-5 seconds in your rolls, and the result will be a loss, they can control the result of your rolls.

They claim to be provably fair, but actually they are the biggest scammers, avoid Crypto-Games.net at all cost, I hope this site get closed down, as they are the biggest scammer.

I will tweet to all my followers and post on forums to warn people to avoid this scam site Crypto-Games.net at all cost

Do not gamble at Crypto-games.net

There is better dice sites around, magical dice, prime dice, pocket dice and safe dice.
Hehe, you know a site has started being popular the second newbies start accusing without proof.

And the more funny fact is that the account only have 4 posts, looks like just one of the various account created to post something to make a debate around and nothing else

@vince owen Quite some accusations you gave, but I suggest you to read Provably fair tab. And it's the opposite, low bets has delay, fast bets don't.

@tyz Thank you!

@DogecoinMachine i suppose that maybe he does only low bets or searched any kind of thing that could be used again the website, all normal

I asume you are jason. The guy who told me "i dont know how provably fair works", the guy who only plays with faucet on our side, the guy I muted for violating chat rules, the guy who threatened via mail to "tell everyone abput the scam we are", the guy who "wont stop until no one visits our site anymore".

Please come back if you have something solid,
Not just a raging mind.

You claim we are scammers, but actually we are not. You dont have any proof, you dont have any idea how provably fair works  (and youre too lazy to learn), you are just throwing wild accusations around, without any base to support them.

1. Maybe this guy (refering to vince owen) doesn't even know what means fair, for he is always fair and the site can't give he a lose
2. How can one guy register on a website with Lotto, Blackjack, slots and dice if only uses the faucet at the end? Is like if somebody registers on yobit not to make trades but to use only the freecoins page to get free coins.
3. I'm thinking that maybe he has multi account done on the purpose of doing stupid things (Like those scam accusations without proof), wouldn't be a surprise if is an alt account of the one who attacked the TWO dev
4. Some people i saw raising the word scam usually did it without proofs, because they can't show them or doesn't exist at all
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Crypto-Games.net is a scam

They are scammers, everytime when I bet low amount the roll will be fast, but everytime when you bet huge amount, you will notice the slight delay of 1-5 seconds in your rolls, and the result will be a loss, they can control the result of your rolls.

They claim to be provably fair, but actually they are the biggest scammers, avoid Crypto-Games.net at all cost, I hope this site get closed down, as they are the biggest scammer.

I will tweet to all my followers and post on forums to warn people to avoid this scam site Crypto-Games.net at all cost

Do not gamble at Crypto-games.net

There is better dice sites around, magical dice, prime dice, pocket dice and safe dice.

I asume you are jason. The guy who told me "i dont know how provably fair works", the guy who only plays with faucet on our side, the guy I muted for violating chat rules, the guy who threatened via mail to "tell everyone abput the scam we are", the guy who "wont stop until no one visits our site anymore".

Please come back if you have something solid,
Not just a raging mind.

You claim we are scammers, but actually we are not. You dont have any proof, you dont have any idea how provably fair works  (and youre too lazy to learn), you are just throwing wild accusations around, without any base to support them.

EDIT:
Here's the mail from the day I muted jason.

legendary
@vince owen Quite some accusations you gave, but I suggest you to read Provably fair tab. And it's the opposite, low bets has delay, fast bets don't.

@tyz Thank you!
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
I just tried the mobile based app the first time and I really like it. I was a little bit sceptical how it looks on the smal mobile screen compared to desktop.
Jump to: