Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 273. (Read 344384 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

I was on chat but as I said I had connection issue that force me to log out and log in again. And you said I was still autobetting is wrong, I can prove that I stop after the 150,000,000 bet (just had another 2 bets after it). I can prove it with screenshot if you want.

We can't actually verify your claims whether you had connection issue or not. As our giveaway rule stated if users don't respond in time, the reward will be passed to next user who was Harwyn005 . He didn't respond in time also(didn't see him whining). So it was passed to Panco.

As what I said in chat, I dont really care about the winning amount but I only want for better and clear rules in this thread especially about the time limit to claim the the prize.
"In time" has different meaning for us. Just say it in time is not clear. I thought it is around 5-10minutes, maybe other may think 0-1minute or 10-15minutes.

You thought wrong. Right after 150 millionth bet we said on chat you have 2 minutes to report yourself. You didn't.

Yeah that what you need to do next, please specify the time in this thread not only after the bet rolled in chat. Or maybe you can announce it few hours before the bet or frequently say it on chat to remind your players.

I think its enough, I dont want to take this as a long discussion. Thanks for answering and congratz on your new millestone.

legendary
Activity: 809
Merit: 1000
Mobile interface is nice but there are some shortcomings.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
As what I said in chat, I dont really care about the winning amount but I only want for better and clear rules in this thread especially about the time limit to claim the the prize.
"In time" has different meaning for us. Just say it in time is not clear. I thought it is around 5-10minutes, maybe other may think 0-1minute or 10-15minutes.
Next time you are confused and not clear about something don't hesitate to ask. It won't hurt you.
legendary
Activity: 2880
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

I was on chat but as I said I had connection issue that force me to log out and log in again. And you said I was still autobetting is wrong, I can prove that I stop after the 150,000,000 bet (just had another 2 bets after it). I can prove it with screenshot if you want.

We can't actually verify your claims whether you had connection issue or not. As our giveaway rule stated if users don't respond in time, the reward will be passed to next user who was Harwyn005 . He didn't respond in time also(didn't see him whining). So it was passed to Panco.

You thought wrong. Right after 150 millionth bet we said on chat you have 2 minutes to report yourself. You didn't.
legendary
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

copper member

We can't actually verify your claims whether you had connection issue or not. As our giveaway rule stated if users don't respond in time, the reward will be passed on to the next user who was Harwyn005 . He couldn't respond in time also(didn't see him whining). So it was passed to Panco.
legendary
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Only 300k bets left for 150 millionth bet bounty  Wink

I hit the 150 millionth bet but the prize sent to other player with 150,000,001 because I'm a bit late to say something in chat to claim less than 5minutes. In fact there is no rule about the maximum time to claim the prize. Its totally unfair...
What a pitty rules

- If the winning user doesn't respond in time, next user will be called out

You failed to respond in time and the reward was passed to next user.

There is no specific time mentioned on your rules. You just say it on chat..
And you weren't on chat. That's why you couldn't win.

copper member

I hit the 150 millionth bet but the prize sent to other player with 150,000,001 because I'm a bit late to say something in chat to claim less than 5minutes. In fact there is no rule about the maximum time to claim the prize. Its totally unfair...
What a pitty rules

And you weren't on chat. That's why you couldn't win it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

You were lazy/late to claim the prize so it was passed on to the next one. Stop whining.
legendary
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

What a pitty rules

copper member

What a pitty rules

Rules are the following:

legendary
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Only 300k bets left for 150 millionth bet bounty  Wink

What a pitty rules
legendary
buy 5 ticket in lottery, hope win
every hours if drawn ?

Bitcoin lottery draw is every wednesday and saturday. Dogecoin draw is every monday.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy 5 ticket in lottery, hope win
every hours if drawn ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
That's need 4 Hours or more to gain 150 Milionth bet Smiley
legendary
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
With the new design, the site got alot more mobile-friendly

There hasn't been a better time for visiting Crypto-Games.net from your mobile devices,

Try it out now!
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
Has the jackpot been removed with the launch of the new designs or is it accidentally missing?
Check the jackpot tab beside High Rolls tab Smiley

Jackpot balance: 0.52699864 BTC

Oh ok, the balance is now showing up there.
I totally missed that, thanks  Grin
copper member
Has the jackpot been removed with the launch of the new designs or is it accidentally missing?
Check the jackpot tab beside High Rolls tab Smiley

Jackpot balance: 0.52699864 BTC
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
Jump to: