Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 272. (Read 344384 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Crypto-Games.net is a scam

They are scammers, everytime when I bet low amount the roll will be fast, but everytime when you bet huge amount, you will notice the slight delay of 1-5 seconds in your rolls, and the result will be a loss, they can control the result of your rolls.

They claim to be provably fair, but actually they are the biggest scammers, avoid Crypto-Games.net at all cost, I hope this site get closed down, as they are the biggest scammer.

I will tweet to all my followers and post on forums to warn people to avoid this scam site Crypto-Games.net at all cost

Do not gamble at Crypto-games.net

There is better dice sites around, magical dice, prime dice, pocket dice and safe dice.
Hehe, you know a site has started being popular the second newbies start accusing without proof.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Crypto-Games.net is a scam

They are scammers, everytime when I bet low amount the roll will be fast, but everytime when you bet huge amount, you will notice the slight delay of 1-5 seconds in your rolls, and the result will be a loss, they can control the result of your rolls.

They claim to be provably fair, but actually they are the biggest scammers, avoid Crypto-Games.net at all cost, I hope this site get closed down, as they are the biggest scammer.

I will tweet to all my followers and post on forums to warn people to avoid this scam site Crypto-Games.net at all cost

Do not gamble at Crypto-games.net

There is better dice sites around, magical dice, prime dice, pocket dice and safe dice.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Blackjack competition on Crypto-Games.net continues with GridCoin and Dogecoin!
Current standings:

On Dogecoin, Derrian127 is leading with a wagered amount of 30,460 DOGE.

And on Gridcoin, Bradley633 is leading with a wagered amount of 1,264 GRC.

Promotion will run for another 6 days, until november 28th (09 UTC).
legendary
Activity: 2880
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Website maintenance, we'll be back in few hours.

Blackjack competition on Crypto-Games.net continues with GridCoin and Dogecoin!

Wager big on blackjack game this time with Gridcoin or Dogecoin and receive 5% bonus of your wagered amount!

Promotion starts today at 17:30 UTC and will finish, on november 28th, at 09:00 UTC.

Each winner of most wagered on two coins - GRIDCOIN and DOGECOIN will receive 5% bonus of wagered amount.

Current standings can be found under Round leader tab.

Past winners of blackjack competition were 4LL1N with 0.687 BTC bonus, Lutpin with 3.2902 PPC and Accountant with 0.73505 LTC bonus!

Lottery round 8 results:

1st place: Adzino - 0.084 BTC
2nd place: Unknown -0.0147 BTC
3rd place: Guzzy -    0.004725 BTC

Link to lottery draw: https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/256689x46724
Here's the list of all lottery tickets: https://www.crypto-games.net/lotto/lotto_round8_btc.txt

Congratulations!

Last hours till dogecoin lottery draw  Wink
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Dogecoinmachine, there are plans for adding other coins in the future or crypto-games.net will only accept those 7 coins?

Theres no need to limit us to those seven coins. New ones might follow sooner or later.
However, were at the moment extremely comfortable with the selection we offer.
But were always open for suggestions regarding new coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Dogecoinmachine, there are plans for adding other coins in the future or crypto-games.net will only accept those 7 coins?
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
void
congrats to Lutpin and Accountant ,winners of Blackjack competition !!
i am new player in crypto-games.net ,so far i have good time without spending much

chat is good and moderators are always fast to answer any questions
give it a try and say me a hello in chat anytime

long live BITcoin Smiley it is stable some days now ,that is good thing right ?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Blackjack competition is over and we congratulate to user Lutpin and Accountant.
Lutpin recieved 3.2902 PPC and Accountat recieved 0.73505 LTC bonus.
Beside bonus, both players made profit while playing blackjack  Grin

Follow this thread for next promotion  Wink

following ! thanks for putting on the regular promos tho OP its good for the site and the players lol win - win situation Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Gratz Accountant and Lutpin! Wink
legendary
Maintenance on database, site will be unavailable...we'll be back shortly Wink

Blackjack competition is over and we congratulate to user Lutpin and Accountant.
Lutpin recieved 3.2902 PPC and Accountat recieved 0.73505 LTC bonus.
Beside bonus, both players made profit while playing blackjack  Grin

Follow this thread for next promotion  Wink
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Any upcoming Gridcoin promos? The GRC community has grown a lot over the past few weeks. We are on-boarding 30-40 new researchers per day. We are up to 566 users on reddit alone: https://www.reddit.com/r/gridcoin

BTW, I am still waiting for poker on crypto-games  Roll Eyes

We're cycling through the coins with our promotions.
Since grc didn't have a specific promo yet, there's a good chance it will be included in the next.

I just want to make sure that we can post the same nickname every 24 hours, right  Huh ?

I asume you are talking about this thread.

Limitations:
- One Nickname per user.
- You can post your nickname every 24 hours.
- Only Jr. Members and above receive giveaway

Speaking of promotions, the blackjack contest is about to reach its end.
Any last second climbers of the leaderboards?  Cheesy

Edit:
Beaten to the answers by kewl Grin
legendary
Any upcoming Gridcoin promos? The GRC community has grown a lot over the past few weeks. We are on-boarding 30-40 new researchers per day. We are up to 566 users on reddit alone: https://www.reddit.com/r/gridcoin

BTW, I am still waiting for poker on crypto-games  Roll Eyes
Will do some promotion for GRC players also  Wink
video poker will have to wait a bit.

I just want to make sure that we can post the same nickname every 24 hours, right  Huh ?
You mean 0.5mBTC giveaway thread? Yes, every 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I just want to make sure that we can post the same nickname every 24 hours, right  Huh ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

BTW, I am still waiting for poker on crypto-games  Roll Eyes
legendary
Blackjack competition on Crypto-Games.net is back!

Wager big on blackjack game with PEERCOIN or LITECOIN and receive 5% bonus of your wagered amount!

Each winner of most wagered on two coins - PEERCOIN and LITECOIN will receive 5% bonus of wagered amount.

Blackjack Wager Competition runs for another 2 days
(until November 19th, 16:00 UTC)

Both current leaders (LTC and PPC) are not out of reach yet
and since there is still plenty of time to go after them,

take your chances

20 hours till end of competition  Tongue
copper member
Goodbye, Z.

Wager big on blackjack game with PEERCOIN or LITECOIN and receive 5% bonus of your wagered amount!

Each winner of most wagered on two coins - PEERCOIN and LITECOIN will receive 5% bonus of wagered amount.

Blackjack Wager Competition runs for another 2 days
(until November 19th, 16:00 UTC)

Both current leaders (LTC and PPC) are not out of reach yet
and since there is still plenty of time to go after them,

take your chances
legendary
5858 Tickets at price 0.0001 BTC sold so far, that's total of 0.5858 BTC.
House edge is 1.5%, so we kept 0.008787 BTC

New giveaway promo:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-free-doge-lottery-tickets-1249228

Post your cryptogames nickname and receive free dogecoin lottery ticket!

11 hours till dogecoin lottery and 4 days until end of blackjack competition  Wink

copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Just because i'm becoming a bit curious about the website (after the little deal we did for that video that is still up even if attacked from the usual hater of the hell), is possible to know how many BTC were involved on total on the lottery round and know how much the website took at the end? is just for curiosity for who isn't using the website at the moment.

P.s. i suggest you use google docs (maybe excel or similar) for the lottery tickets because txt makes a little mess

Its possible to know and easy to find out. House edge of the lottery is featured in both, faq and lottery page itself.

Its 1.5%, so 98.5% of the money raised with ticket sales were paid out.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Lottery round 6 results:

1st place: GenMed19 - 0.00336 BTC
2nd place: Joter85 -0.000588 BTC
3rd place: Guzzy - 0.000189 BTC

Link to lottery draw: https://www.randompicker.com/Project/Public/Protocol.aspx?Key=254442x82357
Here's the list of all lottery tickets: https://www.crypto-games.net/lotto/lotto_round6_btc.txt

Congratulations!

Just because i'm becoming a bit curious about the website (after the little deal we did for that video that is still up even if attacked from the usual hater of the hell), is possible to know how many BTC were involved on total on the lottery round and know how much the website took at the end? is just for curiosity for who isn't using the website at the moment.

P.s. i suggest you use google docs (maybe excel or similar) for the lottery tickets because txt makes a little mess
legendary

I was on chat but as I said I had connection issue that force me to log out and log in again. And you said I was still autobetting is wrong, I can prove that I stop after the 150,000,000 bet (just had another 2 bets after it). I can prove it with screenshot if you want.

We can't actually verify your claims whether you had connection issue or not. As our giveaway rule stated if users don't respond in time, the reward will be passed to next user who was Harwyn005 . He didn't respond in time also(didn't see him whining). So it was passed to Panco.

As what I said in chat, I dont really care about the winning amount but I only want for better and clear rules in this thread especially about the time limit to claim the the prize.
"In time" has different meaning for us. Just say it in time is not clear. I thought it is around 5-10minutes, maybe other may think 0-1minute or 10-15minutes.

You thought wrong. Right after 150 millionth bet we said on chat you have 2 minutes to report yourself. You didn't.

Yeah that what you need to do next, please specify the time in this thread not only after the bet rolled in chat. Or maybe you can announce it few hours before the bet or frequently say it on chat to remind your players.

I think its enough, I dont want to take this as a long discussion. Thanks for answering and congratz on your new millestone.

Will do more specific rules on forum next time.

Mobile interface is nice but there are some shortcomings.
Can you tell me more about it?

Lottery round 5 results:

1st place: GenMed19 - 0.00704 BTC
2nd place: Joter85 -0.001232 BTC
3rd place: Guzzy -    0.000396 BTC

Link to lottery draw: https://www.randompicker.com/Project/Public/Protocol.aspx?Key=253438x67416
Here's the list of all lottery tickets: https://www.crypto-games.net/lotto/lotto_round5_btc.txt

Congratulations!

Promotion starts today at 16:00 UTC and will end one week later, on november 19th, 16:00 UTC.

Last winner of bitcoin competition was 4LL1N who received 0.687 BTC!

Lottery round 6 results:

1st place: GenMed19 - 0.00336 BTC
2nd place: Joter85 -0.000588 BTC
3rd place: Guzzy - 0.000189 BTC

Link to lottery draw: https://www.randompicker.com/Project/Public/Protocol.aspx?Key=254442x82357
Here's the list of all lottery tickets: https://www.crypto-games.net/lotto/lotto_round6_btc.txt

Congratulations!
Jump to: