Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 278. (Read 344368 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Now I understand what is going on, dice websites need bigger bankroll to increase the max bet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Do you plan on increasing your max bets amount anytime soon?
Max bets of sites that accept investment are 1% of the total bankroll and as Cryptogames currently has a bankroll of ~70 btc(summing up invested btcs as well) the max bet is correctly calculated. Until the bankroll of the site increases the max bet is likely to be the same, as increasing it further creates a greater risk on the site's bankroll.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

Max win on sigle bet is increasing with our bankroll increasing.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
legendary
Activity: 2880
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Today we had not one, but two jackpots on dice game!
Congratulations to users AsierGil and crypto!

Blackjack competition will last for 2 more days!
Can you beat 4LL1N with almost 10 bitcoins wagered and almost 0.5 BTC reward!?

legendary
Honestly 100k for me is nothing. I make 4-5 million bets per month. And can you explain to me why do you even care about the bet limit or unlimited?

If you're running at 100k a time you still make 3 million per month asuming you come back once a day...
Yeah but you advertise that you have faster bets than other websites, so maybe I would need to restart it every couple of hours, which is annoying to me.
We'll increase it just for you to 200k Wink
It'll be available on next update.
You don't get it, you MUST have an option to have unlimited spins. I don't want 200 or even 300k spins, I want unlimited spins. I don't get why you would want people to have this option  Huh
Option stays as it is. Record macro if you need it so much.

I am not coder and I don't know how to do this. I am trying to help you make a better dice website, if you don't want to improve this is your problem.
Thank you for your concern.
Honestly 100k for me is nothing. I make 4-5 million bets per month. And can you explain to me why do you even care about the bet limit or unlimited?

If you're running at 100k a time you still make 3 million per month asuming you come back once a day...
Yeah but you advertise that you have faster bets than other websites, so maybe I would need to restart it every couple of hours, which is annoying to me.
You don't get it, you MUST have an option to have unlimited spins. I don't want 200 or even 300k spins, I want unlimited spins. I don't get why you would want people to have this option  Huh

I am not coder and I don't know how to do this. I am trying to help you make a better dice website, if you don't want to improve this is your problem.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You don't get it, you MUST have an option to have unlimited spins. I don't want 200 or even 300k spins, I want unlimited spins. I don't get why you would want people to have this option  Huh

Set 1 satoshi bet and infinite rolls. I like it a lot.

It's a great thing to fill data base especially if someone practice to use more than one bot instance with this 'strategy'.
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

You don't get it, you MUST have an option to have unlimited spins. I don't want 200 or even 300k spins, I want unlimited spins. I don't get why you would want people to have this option  Huh

Set 1 satoshi bet and infinite rolls. I like it a lot.
legendary

legendary

copper member
Goodbye, Z.

What is your max bet/win? Is there any way you can remove the max number of bets and roll forever?
Maximum payout on dice/single bet is 0.7BTC.
You can bet 0.007 on x100 or 7.0 on 1.1 (thats for dice).
On slot the max bet is 0.005, what would result in an 4BTC max win (Jackpot with max bet)
On blackjack, the max bet is 0.02BTC on a single hand.
Numbers of bets on dice is limited to 100k, then you have to repeat it.
I don't see why this is limit is mandatory, maybe I want to start the bot and go to work or something. Can you make an option for unlimited rolls?
100k bets not enough? If you set autobot you'll run this for at least 3 hours.
Currently we're not willing to change it for unlimited bets, but someday we might will Wink
legendary
What is your max bet/win? Is there any way you can remove the max number of bets and roll forever?
On slot the max bet is 0.005, what would result in an 4BTC max win (Jackpot with max bet)
I don't see why this is limit is mandatory, maybe I want to start the bot and go to work or something. Can you make an option for unlimited rolls?
100k bets not enough? If you set autobot you'll run this for at least 3 hours.
Currently we're not willing to change it for unlimited bets, but someday we might will Wink
Activity: 640
Merit: 500

A message of "Bet is larger than your balance. Change your bid or payout. Max win is set to: 0.7 BitCoin." is shown when you enter a ridiculous high bet size. So the max bet should be 0.7 btc.
EDIT: Ouch, the site owner has made his reply faster than me.
Jump to: