Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 312. (Read 343838 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Grats. Next reward campaign on 10 mio mark (maybe sooner).

Will consider all the suggestions! Meanwhile we passed 10 millionth bet! Congrats to all  Grin

11mill bets already passed, who was the winner of the 10mill bet?
I dont see anyone claim it on this thread, did I miss something or there was no bounty given on 10millionth bet?

I don't think there was anything planned for it
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350
Grats. Next reward campaign on 10 mio mark (maybe sooner).

Will consider all the suggestions! Meanwhile we passed 10 millionth bet! Congrats to all  Grin

11mill bets already passed, who was the winner of the 10mill bet?
I dont see anyone claim it on this thread, did I miss something or there was no bounty given on 10millionth bet?

Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
We had some problems with our fast growing database today. Things should work fine now.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350
I dont know if im just not seeing it, but adding a table of winning possibilities on the slots would be nice as well.

You can find the table of winning possibilities on the "reward" tab. http://prntscr.com/70bqp4
There you also can find the winning combination statistic (total wins & last won)
legendary
Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
I dont know if im just not seeing it, but adding a table of winning possibilities on the slots would be nice as well.
It's there on rewards tab. Don't know why you're not seeing it. Try to clear cookies. What browser do you use?
legendary
Bitcoin conference in Prague is approaching...there will be an discussion about Bitcoin gambling:
http://bitcoinconf.eu/en/news/sektsiya-bitkoin-v-gemblinge-na-bitcoin-conference-prague
Hello there! I have a suggestion. Can you add a 3rd option for the autobets to switch over hi/lo regardless win or loss?
Thank you! Smiley

Yea sure, we will add it.

This feature was added. For now we will not add any new one in auto betting, because it is becoming to complex for some (new) players.
Other ideas are welcome...
legendary
very nice addition with the profit for auto bet session; also something to keep tally of loss / winstreaks might be nice for autobetters too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hello there! I have a suggestion. Can you add a 3rd option for the autobets to switch over hi/lo regardless win or loss?
Thank you! Smiley

Thanks for the quick response! Another suggestion that it will be great if you get to implement it is the "Reset to Base after X profit" (for auto bets).
Thank you.
Thank you! Smiley

Activity: 546
Thank you! Smiley
Add a feature on auto bet where we can check how much profit/loss we are making on current session of auto betting. That would be very helpful.

We have added this feature.
New ideas are welcome! Wink
Perfect! Looks neat! Thanks.

Now all you need to do  is add  more popular coins like Dash/Clam and this

an indefinite autobet option with a button to stop on next win might be handy for martingale autobetters, would really help out the dice get more appeal, especially with the low house edge.

Have no idea where to put this button.... it can become kinda complex
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Add a feature on auto bet where we can check how much profit/loss we are making on current session of auto betting. That would be very helpful.

Perfect! Looks neat! Thanks.

Now all you need to do  is add  more popular coins like Dash/Clam and this

an indefinite autobet option with a button to stop on next win might be handy for martingale autobetters, would really help out the dice get more appeal, especially with the low house edge.

legendary
add monero/clam/dash
The coins that you have are not that popular.
Dash is definitely in our plan!

Update: INSTANT Deposits! No need to wait your transaction getting confirmed, you can start playing in seconds!
Activity: 686
add monero/clam/dash
The coins that you have are not that popular.
legendary
Thanks for suggestion, we appreciate it!
Jump to: