Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 314. (Read 343954 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
Nice looking site, i like the simple slots. I wanted to point out to you though that when i turn off the sound on the slot game it puts a red mark through it as if its off but it continues playing. Im using chrome, just a heads up.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
We are looking for more feedback. Any feedback is welcome and will be rewarded. Thanks.

hmm, for now I have no more idea right now..
I already gave some feedback in the past starting from changeable withdraw amount, leveling faucet system, and the last was changeable play money to satoshi. Would you rewarded these ? lol.. Wink

Let me think another Idea..... Huh Huh Huh

How if you change the Font in your site? At least make it a little bit bigger..Especially on this area http://prntscr.com/6tssgs

Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
What can i do with play money that i win? can i change for credits on other coins?

I think play money is just for fun. At least you can try this site with the play money before you make a deposit.
But since they have a faucet, this play money seems useless. I dont know why still keep this option.
I'm not really sure, but at this moment we can't do anything with the play money except trying to bet without losing something. Smiley
Correct. PlayMoney is just for fun or to test how website works. We have it before faucet, so It really is somehow useless, unless you can't wait 5 minutes for new faucet funds Grin
Opinions about PlayMoney are welcome...should we remove it, or?

I think that you should not move it . Because it would be helpful to some people that never knew what the dice ? Or you can let it operate simultaneously with playing with real money. I mean, If players feel uncertain to make a decision for the next bet they can use the "play for fun" options to ignore that bet. I'm not sure my thinking is feasible or not, but I really think so or otherwise you could be converted it to real money from its points (as a faucet)

Yes, PlayMoney is staying. Soon we will implement system to convert PlayMoney to other coins. Exchange rates won't be very high, but we'll try to keep them at max levels.

We are looking for more feedback. Any feedback is welcome and will be rewarded. Thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
What can i do with play money that i win? can i change for credits on other coins?

I think play money is just for fun. At least you can try this site with the play money before you make a deposit.
But since they have a faucet, this play money seems useless. I dont know why still keep this option.
I'm not really sure, but at this moment we can't do anything with the play money except trying to bet without losing something. Smiley
Correct. PlayMoney is just for fun or to test how website works. We have it before faucet, so It really is somehow useless, unless you can't wait 5 minutes for new faucet funds Grin

I think that you should not move it . Because it would be helpful to some people that never knew what the dice ? Or you can let it operate simultaneously with playing with real money. I mean, If players feel uncertain to make a decision for the next bet they can use the "play for fun" options to ignore that bet. I'm not sure my thinking is feasible or not, but I really think so or otherwise you could be converted it to real money from its points (as a faucet)
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
That's a very low house edge for dice.    I may have to roll there a bit.
this site foxed about leveling things?

i will wait for it to fixed of its not...just tired because its always changed..
What is your issue?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
this site foxed about leveling things?

i will wait for it to fixed of its not...just tired because its always changed..
No longer 0% house edge now we are back at 0,8%
Stay tuned, next time it will be all day Wink
legendary
Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Today from 10:00 - 11:00 UTC Time, we have a happy hour for our DICE players!

1 hour everyone can play without house edge! That's right - Dice with 0% house edge

It's happening  Grin

0% House edge!

Just an opinion : if you don't want to remove it, how if you make the play money changeable to satoshi. Lets say for every 100k play money, we can change it to 100satoshi (you can set it as you want, maybe lower/higher) But if you think that it is not good to your site, just remove it. at least player can try with the faucet.

I like this idea, we might add this in future.
legendary

Just an opinion : if you don't want to remove it, how if you make the play money changeable to satoshi. Lets say for every 100k play money, we can change it to 100satoshi (you can set it as you want, maybe lower/higher) But if you think that it is not good to your site, just remove it. at least player can try with the faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
oh, i thought that play money was a kind of faucet.

Thanks for your answer.
legendary
Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
We have add new features to dice autobet, and optimized speed of autobet.
If you find any issues please post it here. Thanks.

it works for me fine on opera chrome and mozilla i think everything should be fine with it for all users

auto bet working well on me
all works without any problems
its so great feature Wink
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

auto bet working well on me
all works without any problems
its so great feature Wink
"And one more thing... in last 30 days we had 4.6 mio bets on dice, that is good improvement for sure."

Right, you can see the power of promotion & marketing. Nice to see that growth.

When you have more fund, you can hold signature campaign, that's good for promotion.

Yea we had that too, but prices went to the sky now. Maybe later...

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
"And one more thing... in last 30 days we had 4.6 mio bets on dice, that is good improvement for sure."

Right, you can see the power of promotion & marketing. Nice to see that growth.

When you have more fund, you can hold signature campaign, that's good for promotion.
Jump to: