Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 313. (Read 343858 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
an indefinite autobet option with a button to stop on next win might be handy for martingale autobetters, would really help out the dice get more appeal, especially with the low house edge.
legendary
Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Add a feature on auto bet where we can check how much profit/loss we are making on current session of auto betting. That would be very helpful.
By session you mean from pressing start, to pressing stop? Or session starts when you visit crypto-games website?
From start to stop i mean.
Like when i start the auto betting it will show update of how much profit/loss i am making while the betting is still going on.
Ok, thanks for idea, will probably add this info  Wink
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Add a feature on auto bet where we can check how much profit/loss we are making on current session of auto betting. That would be very helpful.
By session you mean from pressing start, to pressing stop? Or session starts when you visit crypto-games website?
From start to stop i mean.
Like when i start the auto betting it will show update of how much profit/loss i am making while the betting is still going on.
legendary
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
Dice Slot play in Cryptogames

This week in our section Testing with Bitcoin, play slot and dice in Crypto Games, a way to have a fun time and anonymously, if you have a little luck you can win some Bitcoin like us.

http://goo.gl/u156Ya

PS the article is in Spanish

Wow GJ, thanks Wink
Hope you invite many people, and get nice reward from it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Dice Slot play in Cryptogames

This week in our section Testing with Bitcoin, play slot and dice in Crypto Games, a way to have a fun time and anonymously, if you have a little luck you can win some Bitcoin like us.

http://goo.gl/u156Ya

PS the article is in Spanish
legendary
Your website looks really good tbh.
Definitely will try out as i see this website first time Cheesy
Thanks, we're improving on daily basis.
Some new things are on horizon  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
Your website looks really good tbh.
Definitely will try out as i see this website first time Cheesy
legendary
Any promotions on your site at the moment ? as deposit bonus or bounty? Your site is designed well. I want to have a try but I would prefer if there is a bonus to play it. Wink
We have Faucet for every coin so you can play for free. OR you can post your crypto-games nickname here and get a reward:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958786.0;all

If you have any cool ideas what should we implement, you can get a small prize Wink
Alternatively you can play with playmoney Cheesy

7 mio bets passed  Tongue

Now, you can change default colour style:

We are looking for more feedback. Any feedback is welcome and will be rewarded. Thanks.

hmm, for now I have no more idea right now..
I already gave some feedback in the past starting from changeable withdraw amount, leveling faucet system, and the last was changeable play money to satoshi. Would you rewarded these ? lol.. Wink

Let me think another Idea..... Huh Huh Huh

How if you change the Font in your site? At least make it a little bit bigger..Especially on this area http://prntscr.com/6tssgs

Thanks for feedback. What is your nickname on site?

Font size in bets table is bigger on screens with at least 1580px width. Maybe we move last bets to bottom one day...

my nickname is your site is Djarum76,,
I think chat-box is a good way to communicate between players & admin..just curious why did you remove it?

We are building new chat, that will have !tip and other useful features. We have sent you some tip on your account Wink
Activity: 238
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
Any promotions on your site at the moment ? as deposit bonus or bounty? Your site is designed well. I want to have a try but I would prefer if there is a bonus to play it. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
We are looking for more feedback. Any feedback is welcome and will be rewarded. Thanks.

I already gave some feedback in the past starting from changeable withdraw amount, leveling faucet system, and the last was changeable play money to satoshi. Would you rewarded these ? lol.. Wink

How if you change the Font in your site? At least make it a little bit bigger..Especially on this area http://prntscr.com/6tssgs

Font size in bets table is bigger on screens with at least 1580px width. Maybe we move last bets to bottom one day...

my nickname is your site is Djarum76,,
I think chat-box is a good way to communicate between players & admin..just curious why did you remove it?
legendary
Update
Improved betting speed with up to 7 bets per second!
Betting is fastest in Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.

Nice looking site, i like the simple slots. I wanted to point out to you though that when i turn off the sound on the slot game it puts a red mark through it as if its off but it continues playing. Im using chrome, just a heads up.
Hm interesting, we have tested it on chrome and it works... will check further. THanks.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
Nice looking site, i like the simple slots. I wanted to point out to you though that when i turn off the sound on the slot game it puts a red mark through it as if its off but it continues playing. Im using chrome, just a heads up.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351

What can i do with play money that i win? can i change for credits on other coins?

I think play money is just for fun. At least you can try this site with the play money before you make a deposit.
But since they have a faucet, this play money seems useless. I dont know why still keep this option.
I'm not really sure, but at this moment we can't do anything with the play money except trying to bet without losing something. Smiley
Correct. PlayMoney is just for fun or to test how website works. We have it before faucet, so It really is somehow useless, unless you can't wait 5 minutes for new faucet funds Grin
Opinions about PlayMoney are welcome...should we remove it, or?

I think that you should not move it . Because it would be helpful to some people that never knew what the dice ? Or you can let it operate simultaneously with playing with real money. I mean, If players feel uncertain to make a decision for the next bet they can use the "play for fun" options to ignore that bet. I'm not sure my thinking is feasible or not, but I really think so or otherwise you could be converted it to real money from its points (as a faucet)

Yes, PlayMoney is staying. Soon we will implement system to convert PlayMoney to other coins. Exchange rates won't be very high, but we'll try to keep them at max levels.

Activity: 238
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
What can i do with play money that i win? can i change for credits on other coins?

I think play money is just for fun. At least you can try this site with the play money before you make a deposit.
But since they have a faucet, this play money seems useless. I dont know why still keep this option.
I'm not really sure, but at this moment we can't do anything with the play money except trying to bet without losing something. Smiley
Correct. PlayMoney is just for fun or to test how website works. We have it before faucet, so It really is somehow useless, unless you can't wait 5 minutes for new faucet funds Grin
Opinions about PlayMoney are welcome...should we remove it, or?

I think that you should not move it . Because it would be helpful to some people that never knew what the dice ? Or you can let it operate simultaneously with playing with real money. I mean, If players feel uncertain to make a decision for the next bet they can use the "play for fun" options to ignore that bet. I'm not sure my thinking is feasible or not, but I really think so or otherwise you could be converted it to real money from its points (as a faucet)
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
That's a very low house edge for dice.    I may have to roll there a bit.
Jump to: