Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 315. (Read 343954 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
We decided to offer ONLY 0.8% House edge for DICE game.

That's lower than most bitcoin/altcoins dice websites!

Good decision!

Btw, your faucet level is too difficult to increase. No one will get level 24 because earn ref commissions over 7.5BTC and wager 3000BTC is impossible.

What you should decrease is the difficulty of account level, house edge is not important, Primedice has 1% house edge but it's still most popular. And dadice's level is much more reasonable than you. I am level 22 and my faucet is almost 6k sat.  Cheesy

One thing is for sure... we are not some kind of giveaway company, that can give out a large amount of free coins to every user. Our goal isn't that everyone reaches max level, because we would bankrupt if it would happen.  
But for loyal and good players we offer bigger faucet than to new users.
For good referrers we can discuss about bigger referral commission, just write us an email.

I am just saying and give you some ideas. But decision is made by you. Yes, you said you are not a giveaway company, so I feel you don't know marketing from your word. You guys are not willing to pay on marketing, so just wanna get big market share from this brutal competitive community?

So why some sites have many customers, and some do not have? Your site is launched on August 2014, right? But the betting is only 5 million in 8 months, much lower than other dice sites, that's why I give you some feedback. You don't do market analysis when you run this site? Rollin was launched in July, 2014, why it has over 100 million bets, but you just have pathetic 5 million bets? Dadice is just launched in 1 month, it has about 33 million bets. Too many examples, lol, if you wanna get more market share, promotion is necessary and important.  Cheesy Grin

Thanks for your advice. For sure marketing is important, but it is always limited by budget. We can't compete with large sites, and that is not even our goal. Our goal is slow but stable growth, not "throw all in and see what happens" style. We are working hard, and only with hard work we can improve our site. Not just by spending huge amounts on marketing.
And one more thing... in last 30 days we had 4.6 mio bets on dice, that is good improvement for sure.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Good decision!

Btw, your faucet level is too difficult to increase. No one will get level 24 because earn ref commissions over 7.5BTC and wager 3000BTC is impossible.

What you should decrease is the difficulty of account level, house edge is not important, Primedice has 1% house edge but it's still most popular. And dadice's level is much more reasonable than you. I am level 22 and my faucet is almost 6k sat.  Cheesy

One thing is for sure... we are not some kind of giveaway company, that can give out a large amount of free coins to every user. Our goal isn't that everyone reaches max level, because we would bankrupt if it would happen.  
For good referrers we can discuss about bigger referral commission, just write us an email.

I am just saying and give you some ideas. But decision is made by you. Yes, you said you are not a giveaway company, so I feel you don't know marketing from your word. You guys are not willing to pay on marketing, so just wanna get big market share from this brutal competitive community?

So why some sites have many customers, and some do not have? Your site is launched on August 2014, right? But the betting is only 5 million in 8 months, much lower than other dice sites, that's why I give you some feedback. You don't do market analysis when you run this site? Rollin was launched in July, 2014, why it has over 100 million bets, but you just have pathetic 5 million bets? Dadice is just launched in 1 month, it has about 33 million bets. Too many examples, lol, if you wanna get more market share, promotion is necessary and important.  Cheesy Grin

Good decision!

legendary
Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

Good decision!

Well, we don't have withdrawal fees...what you earn is what you get.  Smiley
Some users already reached level 15, so in 6 months they'll be really close to level 24  Wink

Good decision!

legendary
Activity: 1120

Are you sure it's the lowest house edge? safedice has 0.5% house edge. anyway it's really good that you lowered the house edge. Grin
I didn't said the lowest, I said lower than most  Wink

Another point to note is that safedice only supports bitcoin, while you can play with a few other altcoins here with a 0.8% edge.
legendary

Are you sure it's the lowest house edge? safedice has 0.5% house edge. anyway it's really good that you lowered the house edge. Grin
I didn't said the lowest, I said lower than most  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The bets are not showing on the "My Bets" tab while you are rolling. You have to refresh the site in order for them to show up. Can you fix it please?
Thank you.
Thanks for letting me know. Will fix it.

Thank you! Smiley
Problem fixed. Refresh website and it will work.

Yeap now it's fine. Thank you.
legendary
The bets are not showing on the "My Bets" tab while you are rolling. You have to refresh the site in order for them to show up. Can you fix it please?
Thank you.

Thank you! Smiley
Problem fixed. Refresh website and it will work.

Thank you.

Thank you! Smiley
legendary
Thank you.
Thank you.
legendary
What's wrong? I just wanna try your slot, but it shows low balance?

But i have enough balance, I just get 1k sat from your faucet.  Cry
How much did you bet? 2000 credits?

Slot balance is shown in credits. Each coin has it's own ratio:
For 1 Bitcoin you get 1 million credits. So 10 credits is 0,00001000 BTC
What's wrong? I just wanna try your slot, but it shows low balance?

But i have enough balance, I just get 1k sat from your faucet.  Cry
legendary
Over 4 million bets on Bitcoin, 780k on Dogecoin and 550k on Litecoin Dice game!  Cheesy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey, my nick on page is Diablo  Grin
Where to pickup my LTC   Cool

Grats. Next reward campaign on 10 mio mark (maybe sooner).
legendary
Hey, my nick on page is Diablo  Grin
Where to pickup my LTC   Cool
Shoot us an email on [email protected]
Jump to: