Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptoGlance [v2.1] :: Open-source, self-hosted, multi-rig monitoring tool! - page 18. (Read 130259 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
it give you this
{"hashrate1m": "1.24T", "hashrate5m": "1.31T", "hashrate1hr": "981G", "hashrate1d": "73.1G", "hashrate7d": "10.7G", "lastupdate": 1433138570, "workers": 3, "bestshare": 23563035.189569253}

from your username which is your btc address.. thats all the info one would need.
Thank you for this!

If you implement this, please use a unixtime stamp converter so it will show the lastupdate in a time format human beings can understand.

What is "lastupdate" used for? solo.ckpool is giving me something crazy like 45 years :| If I subtract lastupdate from the current time, I get an estimate of 20-60 seconds (which seems correct)

yeah i think its a timestamp from when it was updated.. so it would be correct to subtract form current time.

i do believe it only updates when one of your workers submit a share..
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Hey All,

A new nightly build was pushed out, but it looks like github is corrupting our font files when it's pushed to their server... We're still investigating the issue, at this time we do not have a solution other than to load the file directly from github remotely... for some reason that works...

Feel free to update to the latest nightly (should be v2.1.0.5 but many attempts to fix the issue has bumped it up to v2.1.0.13).

In this update:
    [ v2.1.0.13 ]

FEATURES
    ========
    - PoolPicker Panel - Display the most profitable Pool per algorithm yesterday
    - Ability to collapse and expand panels
    - Added option in settings for longer update delays for users with rig connection issues

COINS
    =====
    - [+COIN] ByteCent
    - [+COIN] DarkCoin

POOLS
    =====
    - [-POOL] BTC Guild
    - [+POOL] CkPool Solo
    - [-POOL] MagicPool
    - [-POOL] WafflePool

SERVICE
    =======
    - Removed MobileMiner due to the service shutting down

HOTFIXES
    ========
    - Fixed modal when editing a pool. Now displays "Edit ..." instead of "Add"
    - Fixed error messages when adding rig or pool
    - Fixed issue where JS would load for all features regardless if they are used
    - Fixed issue with some switch styling

KNOWN ISSUES
    ============
    - Miner Failover may report incorrect active pool
    - Wallets can take a long time to load
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

What is "lastupdate" used for? solo.ckpool is giving me something crazy like 45 years :| If I subtract lastupdate from the current time, I get an estimate of 20-60 seconds (which seems correct)

I know that it updates every minute, if that helps.
As for me, it's a very good app. Seems it compatible with very forked bfgminer on my metabank bitfury miners.
But I want 2 things as soon as possible:
1. Automatically add rigs with scanning of network address range.
2. Sorting rig list by any column in both directions.
After that changes I'm ready to donate some percent of my mining via coinsplit.io

We're working our way there Cheesy
it give you this
{"hashrate1m": "1.24T", "hashrate5m": "1.31T", "hashrate1hr": "981G", "hashrate1d": "73.1G", "hashrate7d": "10.7G", "lastupdate": 1433138570, "workers": 3, "bestshare": 23563035.189569253}

from your username which is your btc address.. thats all the info one would need.
Thank you for this!

If you implement this, please use a unixtime stamp converter so it will show the lastupdate in a time format human beings can understand.

Activity: 380
Merit: 251
As for me, it's a very good app. Seems it compatible with very forked bfgminer on my metabank bitfury miners.
But I want 2 things as soon as possible:
1. Automatically add rigs with scanning of network address range.
2. Sorting rig list by any column in both directions.
After that changes I'm ready to donate some percent of my mining via coinsplit.io
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
know anybody a app for IOS devices to monitor the own Miner or directly the Antpool.com?

You can use this app on your iOS device, but you have to use your web browser.

how do i setup to use the web browser on my phone and laptop?
Im happy testing this tool.

I love it so far.

I have a question about bitmain and asic chip stats. How I can see the ASIC chip stats in the crypoglance panel? How I can setup the restart?

Thanks! and kept the support!
Currently we do not show the ASIC chip stats, such as if a chip has failed. However, cryptoglance will check and determine if an asic chip has failed and will attempt to restart the mine automatically
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Im happy testing this tool.

I love it so far.

I have a question about bitmain and asic chip stats. How I can see the ASIC chip stats in the crypoglance panel? How I can setup the restart?

Thanks! and kept the support!
know anybody a app for IOS devices to monitor the own Miner or directly the Antpool.com?

You can use this app on your iOS device, but you have to use your web browser.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
Your url should be:
Code:
http://[ip address]:[port]
It's not a directory path.
Obviously you'll have a different ip address for accessing from within or outside your home network.

First step is port forwarding, this won't work if the port isn't forwarded to the machine running cryptoglance.
Thanks for helping Mikestang! Much appreciated!

is there a way to automate a reboot daily on one or more of my S5 miners using CG?
Still working on it. We have a fairly large amount of changes to make to let this happen, but we're working on it! Next update will be fairly big Smiley

@cryptoglance

Don't you plane to build a more simple andriod app than the existing?

Something like the Mobileminer app. Just a list of the machines and the most basic details.

I have more machines then average and it's a pain to wait when it's loading.... (approx 10 minutes) And if i leave the phone alone and it turns out the display i have to start from the begining....
We do have plans to make a more simplified version, but it's fairly far down the road. Instead we're trying to improve the performance. The first load can take some time, but after first load it will work flawlessly. I'll try to have this available in the next update.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
@cryptoglance

Don't you plane to build a more simple andriod app than the existing?

Something like the Mobileminer app. Just a list of the machines and the most basic details.

I have more machines then average and it's a pain to wait when it's loading.... (approx 10 minutes) And if i leave the phone alone and it turns out the display i have to start from the begining....
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
is there a way to automate a reboot daily on one or more of my S5 miners using CG?
Your url should be:
Code:
Obviously you'll have a different ip address for accessing from within or outside your home network.

First step is port forwarding, this won't work if the port isn't forwarded to the machine running cryptoglance.

Ok!

I'll try again today and reoprt back how it goes.

Edit:

Got it working, thanks for the help. Had to change the ip in the config.json to the local machine.
legendary
Your url should be:
Code:

I'd like to get some.. I ran out of ideas.

I've tried to connect with the android app to Cryptoglance with port forwarding but didn't suceeded...

I've tried to connect with the android app from the same network to the pc where Cryptoglance is and I got this: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I've turned off firewall and everything but it doesn't work.

HELLLPPPPP please  Huh  Grin

Try:
Code:
Q. I cannot get cryptoGlance to run. What can I check?

A. The Windows version should work quite well out of the box, but getting cryptoGlance setup under your own web server requires a bit of knowledge. Most often times, you can search for any specific errors you see, or try the following:

Windows Version:

Configure any firewalls/anti-virus to allow cryptoGlance.exe traffic through
    Note the default port for the Windows app is 4041. If you are configuring cryptoGlance to be externally accessible, you'll need to forward port 4041 to the IP of the Windows box running it, or change the port via the app's config file here:
        {{ install-dir }}\settings.json
        Simply open it in a text editor, and search for "listen_on": ["127.0.0.1", 4041]
    Investigate the {{ cG Install Dir }}\debug.log file for traces of errors

Running from source:

Confirm that PHP is installed and working properly
    Ensure that the php_sockets extension is loaded via php.ini
    (Linux) Ensure that you have the following packages installed:
        apache2
        php5
        libapache2-mod-php5
        php5-json
        php5-curl
    Adjust permissions to allow for write access on the /user_data folder
https://github.com/cryptoGlance/cryptoGlance-web-app/blob/master/README.md#faq

Thx

I'v already tried it.

I've installed to windows with a normal install .exe.

As I seen, if the pc with the cryptoglance prog and the android phone with the app are on the same network the app should simply find the program when i give the url for it. Something like 192.168.1.7/cryptoglance

First step would be to get this working then i can make the port forwarding....
legendary

I've tried to connect with the android app to Cryptoglance with port forwarding but didn't suceeded...

I've tried to connect with the android app from the same network to the pc where Cryptoglance is and I got this: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Try:
Code:
Q. I cannot get cryptoGlance to run. What can I check?

A. The Windows version should work quite well out of the box, but getting cryptoGlance setup under your own web server requires a bit of knowledge. Most often times, you can search for any specific errors you see, or try the following:

Windows Version:

Configure any firewalls/anti-virus to allow cryptoGlance.exe traffic through
    Note the default port for the Windows app is 4041. If you are configuring cryptoGlance to be externally accessible, you'll need to forward port 4041 to the IP of the Windows box running it, or change the port via the app's config file here:
        {{ install-dir }}\settings.json
        Simply open it in a text editor, and search for "listen_on": ["127.0.0.1", 4041]
    Investigate the {{ cG Install Dir }}\debug.log file for traces of errors

Running from source:

Confirm that PHP is installed and working properly
    Ensure that the php_sockets extension is loaded via php.ini
    (Linux) Ensure that you have the following packages installed:
        apache2
        php5
        libapache2-mod-php5
        php5-json
        php5-curl
    Adjust permissions to allow for write access on the /user_data folder
https://github.com/cryptoGlance/cryptoGlance-web-app/blob/master/README.md#faq

legendary
That's odd that it remembered the information after you uninstalled the app... It's basically a android-browser in a different shell/cover, so I assumed data was saved there.

Uninstalling the app was the only way to get the information unremembered.
Pages:
Jump to: