Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptoGlance [v2.1] :: Open-source, self-hosted, multi-rig monitoring tool! - page 17. (Read 130259 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Strike that, solo ckpool is reporting 0 for all fields except last update now.  Huh

I went back to aaron6's file and it's working again.
legendary
New Nightly update has been released!

Updated and running as described, thank you!
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
New Nightly update has been released!

Code:
    [ v2.1.0.17 ]

FEATURES
    ========
    - Added highest temperature to Overview panel

SERVICE
    =======
    - Removed PoolPicker due to the service shutting down

HOTFIXES
    ========
    - Added CkPool changes (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569924.msg11827496#msg11827496)

KNOWN ISSUES
    ============
    - Miner Failover may report incorrect active pool
    - Wallets can take a long time to load
legendary
This is true. However some users are curious as to how many other users are using the service (such as myself) even if it's not useful to my own mining operation.

You can satisfy your curiosity with this link: http://solo.ckpool.org/pool/pool.status

But we don't need the pool data to be shown continuously, taking up screen real estate. Smiley
And just on the heels of this is this quote from ck, affirming what I wrote.  Grin
Using aarons6's php file until the nightly build releases.

Remember that pool stats are totally meaningless for individual miners here though and the stats are really there for me.

This is true. However some users are curious as to how many other users are using the service (such as myself) even if it's not useful to my own mining operation.
legendary

its set to the 5m one..

i tried to tweak the php to get the pool fields working, and while they should work, for some reason the string from the pool isnt being recognized..

Since it's a solo "pool" the pool stats are meaningless to individual users; there's no need to display them.  Please remove them, it would be more useful to use that space to show the 1m 1h 1d 7d user hash rates.

yes i think so as well. also the pool lastupdate and user last update is the same number.

so basically take away all the pool info, and just use the user info..

done until cryptoglance fixes it..
http://www.mediafire.com/view/wxo0xv0jnaygwpp/ckpoolsolo.php

goes into application\includes\classes\pools

please backup the original.

Thanks aarons6, this has been added to the development branch. A nightly will be pushed out in a few days.

And just on the heels of this is this quote from ck, affirming what I wrote.  Grin
Using aarons6's php file until the nightly build releases.

Remember that pool stats are totally meaningless for individual miners here though and the stats are really there for me.
Well, I wasted a bunch of time implementing PoolPicker. They're also shutting down. Dang...

http://poolpicker.eu/

its set to the 5m one..

i tried to tweak the php to get the pool fields working, and while they should work, for some reason the string from the pool isnt being recognized..

Since it's a solo "pool" the pool stats are meaningless to individual users; there's no need to display them.  Please remove them, it would be more useful to use that space to show the 1m 1h 1d 7d user hash rates.

yes i think so as well. also the pool lastupdate and user last update is the same number.

Thanks aarons6, this has been added to the development branch. A nightly will be pushed out in a few days.
legendary

its set to the 5m one..

Nicely done, that's how it should look for the solo ckpool.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

its set to the 5m one..

legendary

its set to the 5m one..

legendary
Hey there, thanks for the recent update, enjoying the additions.  I have a suggestion for the solo ckpool panel, there are some fields displayed that can be removed because they are meaningless basically:

• pool hash rate
  • pool workers
  • pool users
  • uptime
  • pool last update

Removing these will also shrink the window up a bit.

Thanks, keep up the good work!

Oh, one more suggestion.  The field 'user hashrate' should specify if it is reporting 1m 5m 1h 1d or 7d, thanks again!

its set to the 5m one..

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
A good option will be the possibility of categorize the rigs. Like: On Home, On DCXXX, etc

Thanks
legendary
Hey there, thanks for the recent update, enjoying the additions.  I have a suggestion for the solo ckpool panel, there are some fields displayed that can be removed because they are meaningless basically:

• pool hash rate
  • pool workers
  • pool users
  • uptime
  • pool last update

Oh, one more suggestion.  The field 'user hashrate' should specify if it is reporting 1m 5m 1h 1d or 7d, thanks again!
legendary
Hey there, thanks for the recent update, enjoying the additions.  I have a suggestion for the solo ckpool panel, there are some fields displayed that can be removed because they are meaningless basically:

• pool hash rate
  • pool workers
  • pool users
  • uptime
  • pool last update

i am still having to refresh 2 or 3 times to see all my miners..
i dont have many. just 4. i cant imagine those that have more.

i think maybe a refresh timeout dropdown in the options would be nice.. i know i can manually change it. but every update puts it back to 2 seconds..

edit, i actually just found the option lol.. read my mind Wink

You're welcome Wink haha
legendary
Can you please add Ghash pool? I've used them for over a year and haven't had any issues. I've used BTCGuild, AntPool, CkPool, Slush's and others in the past and found this one to always work better. I have also never had one issue getting my coins out. When people say they earn less on this pool there are too many variables, options, factors to really support that and actually prove. Now that MobileMiner is dead, I just used that on my iphone to check the miners some times, I never tried Crypto on my phone yet but would think it would look odd. Is Crypto going to make an app? I have it running for my dad's miners and mine on my VPS and has been working fine since I enabled IP's.
And please, don't hate just because I use Ghash. I remember everyone saying they were going to take over the world and control the blockchain, and they were so serious about it. Look what happened, nothing! We have a lot more to worry about in Bitcoin then one pool.

Should I update? Looks like I have a newer/beta version already installed but wants to update to a stable?

We don't hate against Ghash, We will add it Smiley

We forgot to include the "-nightly" tag to the number... Damn. You can update, it's safe. You can see the version number here in the Nightly branch: https://github.com/cryptoGlance/cryptoGlance-web-app/tree/nightly

i am still having to refresh 2 or 3 times to see all my miners..
i dont have many. just 4. i cant imagine those that have more.

i think maybe a refresh timeout dropdown in the options would be nice.. i know i can manually change it. but every update puts it back to 2 seconds..

edit, i actually just found the option lol.. read my mind Wink
legendary
Personal text my ass....
Can you please add Ghash pool? I've used them for over a year and haven't had any issues. I've used BTCGuild, AntPool, CkPool, Slush's and others in the past and found this one to always work better. I have also never had one issue getting my coins out. When people say they earn less on this pool there are too many variables, options, factors to really support that and actually prove. Now that MobileMiner is dead, I just used that on my iphone to check the miners some times, I never tried Crypto on my phone yet but would think it would look odd. Is Crypto going to make an app? I have it running for my dad's miners and mine on my VPS and has been working fine since I enabled IP's.
And please, don't hate just because I use Ghash. I remember everyone saying they were going to take over the world and control the blockchain, and they were so serious about it. Look what happened, nothing! We have a lot more to worry about in Bitcoin then one pool.

Should I update? Looks like I have a newer/beta version already installed but wants to update to a stable?

We don't hate against Ghash, We will add it Smiley

We forgot to include the "-nightly" tag to the number... Damn. You can update, it's safe. You can see the version number here in the Nightly branch: https://github.com/cryptoGlance/cryptoGlance-web-app/tree/nightly
legendary
Personal text my ass....

Pages:
Jump to: