Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored - page 39. (Read 69560 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
July 26, 2017, 07:11:16 AM
How long until reptilian's coins confiscated?

^ THIS, it's time for an ultimatum, whether you think rpietila is mad, scammer, victim, or a divine being, this impasse can't go on much longer.

I say it's time for M holders to vote on what to do with rpietila and his CK assets.

I think his assets should be sold, and the M used to either pay debts and/or pay for further development to make CK great again.

I agree, time for a vote.

I would like creditors to give risto some option to pay later when ck MK is higher so he can resume control of his player accounts, as I think his involvement as a non-admin non-GM player adds a lot of depth, now that he's the bad guy with +50% of in-game wealth, and if he comes back we're almost certain to get a WAR, which would be awesome for everyone. But, if that's not going to happen, then boot him out NOW, and let's get on with the game. Treading water like this can't go on forever.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
July 26, 2017, 06:53:49 AM
How long until reptilian's coins confiscated?

^ THIS, it's time for an ultimatum, whether you think rpietila is mad, scammer, victim, or a divine being, this impasse can't go on much longer.

I say it's time for M holders to vote on what to do with rpietila and his CK assets.

I think his assets should be sold, and the M used to either pay debts and/or pay for further development to make CK great again.

Activity: 121
July 26, 2017, 05:30:35 AM
One small thought:

On technicality, CK as a company was liquidated the day all shares were bought out for a currency that we all accepted as payment, and one could take the stance that having 55% of all euros doesn't entitle one to ownership of the eu.

Furthermore, the consequent deletion of the Constitution posts from the thread could indicate that this was indeed the intent.

As such, we seemingly have been operating as an unratified confederation until and following this moment in time, with no official bylaws or Constitution.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
July 26, 2017, 05:22:37 AM
smooth: notice to leave my thread as per rules of the forum.

Noted, and also reported on the existing scam accusation thread which contains the actual facts, documented with quoted references and a careful and accurate accounting of the 500+ BTC scammed by you.

No. I got again disappointed that even most of CK, STILL, does not understand anything.

We understand. That you failed to cover your deposits into the game (fractional reserve scam), lost due to poor trading, and then skipped out on your debts (non payment scam), and are now attempting to rope in new victims by banning criticism from your "new" game thread (self moderated thread scam).

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
July 26, 2017, 05:11:55 AM

others: eagerly awaiting the Scam accusation thread with an element of sticking to the actual facts... won't hold my breath though  Roll Eyes

Seriously man ... did you lose your mind?

No. I got again disappointed that even most of CK, STILL, does not understand anything.

But hell, nobody's gonna die trying. Especially ME.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009
July 26, 2017, 04:36:59 AM

others: eagerly awaiting the Scam accusation thread with an element of sticking to the actual facts... won't hold my breath though  Roll Eyes

Seriously man ... did you lose your mind?
donator
July 26, 2017, 04:13:34 AM

July 26, 2017, 03:56:49 AM
Nested spam attack ... and so it begins!
donator
July 26, 2017, 03:22:12 AM
donator
July 26, 2017, 03:21:58 AM
; moderator

nope

Discussion deleted by the deadbeat scammer from the one of his self-moderated threads

As he owns 50% of M, if he doesn't pay and creditors seize his M, what happens then? At least giving him time to pay encourages him to stop damaging the game further.

It depends, does the game have any actual value?

Because if the plan is for the game to derive value primarily from his participation, I'd question whether his participation is just an excuse to fuck over people for his own amusement/gain again, and that isn't something I'd want to be a part of, even if it did offer some potential for a recovery (i.e. at the expense of passing the baton to the next set of victims)

If the game is to have value without relying on His Highness's unreliable and untrustworthy participation, then a reasonable in-game adjudication in light of his behavior is to transfer his in-game assets to creditors anyway (or liquidate them and transfer the proceeds).

I'm neutral on whether there is enough outside interest in the game for it to ever regain value. But I don't see that hinging on whether he participates or not. If it can succeed, it can succeed without him as easily (and at this point, perhaps more easily) as with him.

Then again, i'm one of the smallest creditors. I'm content to carry the debt indefinitely knowing that he scammed me (and my managed player) and conveying that accurate information to anyone who has an interest in knowing it. Others may be more overextended and willing to undertake desperate or even misguided measures to recover something.

donator
July 26, 2017, 03:21:45 AM

nope

Discussion deleted by the deadbeat scammer from the one of his self-moderated threads

As he owns 50% of M, if he doesn't pay and creditors seize his M, what happens then? At least giving him time to pay encourages him to stop damaging the game further.

Because if the plan is for the game to derive value primarily from his participation, I'd question whether his participation is just an excuse to fuck over people for his own amusement/gain again, and that isn't something I'd want to be a part of, even if it did offer some potential for a recovery (i.e. at the expense of passing the baton to the next set of victims)

If the game is to have value without relying on His Highness's unreliable and untrustworthy participation, then a reasonable in-game adjudication in light of his behavior is to transfer his in-game assets to creditors anyway (or liquidate them and transfer the proceeds).

I'm neutral on whether there is enough outside interest in the game for it to ever regain value. But I don't see that hinging on whether he participates or not. If it can succeed, it can succeed without him as easily (and at this point, perhaps more easily) as with him.

Then again, i'm one of the smallest creditors. I'm content to carry the debt indefinitely knowing that he scammed me (and my managed player) and conveying that accurate information to anyone who has an interest in knowing it. Others may be more overextended and willing to undertake desperate or even misguided measures to recover something.

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
July 26, 2017, 03:20:23 AM

July 26, 2017, 02:51:08 AM
1. How long until deposits open again?
2. How long until reptilian's coins confiscated?

Good questions, I'm ready to deposit,
donator
July 26, 2017, 01:25:42 AM

There used to be the company called Jamera Networks, created, founded and lead by me. That also was captured by darkness. Then they at least waited before getting about 55% of votes, though. Since I try to learn from mistakes, I never made that possible to happen again. The blatancy of the takeover is good, because at any moment, the rightful owners may decide that the bullshit is over and just take it back, continue from the era they wish. It takes some time for them darks to run the present incarnation to the ground, because gullibility is not infinite. More and more people, per day, realise what is going on. (Jamera is now a reputable company with honest management since 2006 already, and still uses some of the original website texts written by me in 2001 (- Mistä tiedän, mitä kirjoja juuri minä tarvitsen ensi lukuvuonna?      "Onneksi kirjoja ei tarvitsekaan tietää koko vuodeksi eteenpäin!")) So, you can never take me down - why even try?  Embarrassed

It is a misunderstanding to think that since I don't give a fuck, stealing from me is without downside. The downside momentum some players have generated for themselves to experience, becomes apparent when the noose abruptly tightens and it's still 10 floors to the safe ground left.

Darkness can lose only once, and based on my latest intel, there will not be STS Harvest, so it's either kneel to Jesus (my business partner), or a new go (and everyone still interested to watch Earth Experience may grab the popcorns, but they need to find a new star, I AM not coming back after this business is finished).

I wonder whether the people who torched Embassy and stole my bitcoins, even self realize that in countries with a functioning legal system, they go to prison for several years for a multiple of crimes. In the ones that don't have a legal system, their relatives will be kindly asked to review the possessions (after a reasonable period dedicated for grief of course) and return what was stolen.

Kid, I hope u understand and don't need a new life to prove you do.

-Your biggest fan (seeking eternal wisdom & fountain of youth by Your Grace).

Restricted attribute. I know who my biggest fan is, and don't forget things. Certain darknesspeople were informed yesterday about the 48 hours they still have for wising up, lest the shit may abruptly hit their fan, so let's all pray that the people involved find the right course of action.
1DEozE4qKAsMGCZt2h8DqyiyR3cuzuBKPo or ask for private address.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 26, 2017, 12:25:20 AM
But check my new shit when it comes. I'm gonna have to think a little bit more at this juncture.

Royal Prince Ezekiel (#245)

Looking forward to the Progressive/Experimental Rap-Reggae album by Royal Prince Ezekiel (#245) named "BTC=4$$ & FUCKS=0: Da Univerz". It's going to be a huge hit, you already got the bling, swag and reputation of repeated questionable actions towards honest peeps YO.

Keep it real, we want a pic of you holdin' a gun at the camera while swimmin' in Markka dawg (please also simultaneously hold your passport in the other hand with the ID page spread wide open and make it high enough resolution to serve as circumstancial evidence in court, for no real reason to be honest though - makes potential album covers look more legit and yields respect in da hoodz of CK).

-Your biggest fan (seeking eternal wisdom & fountain of youth by Your Grace).
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
July 25, 2017, 08:19:07 PM
1. How long until deposits open again?
2. How long until reptilian's coins confiscated?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
July 25, 2017, 11:19:16 AM
Only reason I post here is that my writings are so popular and useful for other-selves who strive on the STO path.

You I am done with: die already or wise up.

If you are incapable, just say so--no reason to deflect.

Wise would have been seeing your rpg-sales via cozy big-pockets (while ignoring the inefficiencies in your system), and saying, "Fuck that!x9," but still, something in the game is right enough to keep my attention without your constant harangue of "Buy this, hodl that!"

But still the question remains for someone who cares about the English language:

The finer (less redundancy) some construct is, the more effort it takes to uncorrupt it.

What is the construct and how is it being uncorrupted?

And please keep your answer on target (ie efficient)--your diatribes are annoyingly convoluted.

If you can't manage to bolster your statement, that's fine, but don't get mad at me for your ineptitude.
donator
July 25, 2017, 11:03:51 AM
Only reason I post here is that my writings are so popular and useful for other-selves who strive on the STO path.

You I am done with: die already or wise up.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
July 25, 2017, 10:45:01 AM
The finer (less redundancy) some construct is, the more effort it takes to uncorrupt it.

What is the construct and how is it being uncorrupted?

And please keep your answer on target (ie efficient)--your diatribes are annoyingly convoluted.
donator
July 25, 2017, 09:58:12 AM

It seems clear now that I will move on to other things for a time, and when it's time for Universe, whoever wants to play will do it according to Rules that will never be broken merely because darknessdudes' pants are soiled by their own excrement in awe of OUR victory.
Pages:
Jump to: