Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored - page 38. (Read 69560 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 04:49:51 AM
You CK guys are putin' on a great show, seriously thinking of signing up, can I still make money in CK? Crypto combat sports, with Pythonesque humour and madness,

'Wait, Is this the 5 min argument, or the full half hour?'

'WHAT ... I thought this was abuse!'

Do you do John Cleese's funny walks too?

Seriously, keep this up guys, most crypto coins are dull as doge shit these days
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
July 27, 2017, 04:20:32 AM
U sad for Rules to come back?? Don't worry, who was it again who said Constitution has no effect. .  Grin

You get what u wanted, now prepare to get what I want, lizard.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
July 27, 2017, 04:16:56 AM
I do not have permission to undelete stuff.

blaming BCT admin is another pathetic attempt to shift blame for your actions.

No, the blame is on you, brownnose. See how quickly moderators act (deletion from this thread, despite the tired podiumtalk about non-moderation) when u ask. Then that sad nongrowth, smooth, chastises ME for taking out the shit of my own players by self-moderation.

MODS: PLEASE RETURN RULES (all deleted posts (Apr-2017)) TO THE THREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16248889.

If nothing happens, it just serves as an additional lesson for those that still have hope. Seeing the perpetrators commit themselves to act of self-destruction would scarcely displease me more than seeing them alive.

Solution:  "Cryptokingdom Uncensored Uncensored" otherwise known as Risto's Spam Corner
donator
July 27, 2017, 02:13:35 AM

blaming BCT admin is another pathetic attempt to shift blame for your actions.

No, the blame is on you, brownnose. See how quickly moderators act (deletion from this thread, despite the tired podiumtalk about non-moderation) when u ask. Then that sad nongrowth, smooth, chastises ME for taking out the shit of my own players by self-moderation.

MODS: PLEASE RETURN RULES (all deleted posts (Apr-2017)) TO THE THREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16248889.

If nothing happens, it just serves as an additional lesson for those that still have hope. Seeing the perpetrators commit themselves to act of self-destruction would scarcely displease me more than seeing them alive.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
July 26, 2017, 11:05:01 PM
I thought Gringotts was going to start with deposits only, and freeze withdrawals until things improved ...

The final decision should be made by the depo manager, iluvbitcoins, but I am inclined to leave things up to the market now. I had thought that some form of money back guarantee would be needed to attract deposits, but hopefully the S-PT depositor incentives will do that, and if current confidence levels in the Game are such that new money coming in gets a bargain 'M' exchange rate from existing players exiting, so be it. Manipulating the market isn't good, so we might as well rip the band aide off quickly and establish the exchange rate and marketcap from the get-go. Some blood in the streets makes good buying opportunities for those willing to take a chance on the Game recovering. Gringotts wont start market making until we establish at least a ball-park exchange rate for M.

good idea to let the market decide, I'll be buying a few M

Best time to buy anything is at the bottom, most of my best crypto profits came from picking good coins at a bad time

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
July 26, 2017, 05:59:17 PM
Any future decisions should be based on M holder democracy, so CK is like a DAO.

If the past decisions had been such achieved, CK would have a future...

This is true, but since you had more than 50% of M you would automatixally win any vote, and it was your b1 debt default and fractional reserve setup that caused the problem. In that situation you left people no alternative, either rise up and rebel against you, or watch the game get destroyed by lack of confidence in the asset values. After any coup the rebels can choose to hand power back to the people when the despot is overthrown.
July 26, 2017, 05:48:04 PM
One small thought:

On technicality, CK as a company was liquidated the day all shares were bought out for a currency that we all accepted as payment, and one could take the stance that having 55% of all euros doesn't entitle one to ownership of the eu.

Furthermore, the consequent deletion of the Constitution posts from the thread could indicate that this was indeed the intent.

As such, we seemingly have been operating as an unratified confederation until and following this moment in time, with no official bylaws or Constitution.

CK is the database of numbers, and what they represent in the minds of the players. The software is open source, and I don't think there was ever a company. Any future decisions should be based on M holder democracy, so CK is like a DAO.

Before Risto got back, CK was the main ownership asset, and was not a currency. This, under the previous Constitution, was considered ownership of the game platform. it may be better to describe it as a DAO at any point in time, I don't know. But, markka was introduced to my understanding as a currency.

This currency was used to purchase all outstanding CK shares, which were then destroyed. The Constitution was said to be being rewritten, but was instead deleted along with many other posts. To my knowledge a new one was not ratified by anyone in regards to what markka even is, beyond a simple currency. As far as I understand, any previous Constitution was abolished the day CK was destroyed in total.

Moreover, I would expect a democratic union to require more than 51% agreement, but such a number was again never presented or ratified.

Yes, timeline was debt consoles and gold were combined into CK, then converted to M, so my assumption is voting rights went from gold to CK to M. It should be possible to write a new constituion, and I think 50% majority is enough to ratify. The alternative is modify the old one to take into account the obvious changes.

Main point is the authority in the game has gone from mostly risto, to M holders, and whoever they elect as office holders. That gives the game best chance to recover and grow IMHO.
legendary
July 26, 2017, 12:31:04 PM
The Constitution was said to be being rewritten, but was instead deleted along with many other posts.

You can not delete the Topic.

Whereas it is true that I deleted it, as part of waking uw up, it does not change the fact that I wanted it undeleted only a few days later.

The wish was presented to the global admins, who alone CAN do it.

So, which one is in error? (The answer tells the essence of you of course)

You never should have deleted it in the first place--blaming BCT admin is another pathetic attempt to shift blame for your actions.

"If you do not pay back at least 10% of what you stole from me and Zechariah, you will surely die!"
- HH Grand Duke Paul of Soul to HEm David Cardinal Latapie, 2 months prior to the latter's death.

Man, you gotta wise up soon, please, and amend your thefts and sabotages.

You pussed out of  battle, friend--you're lucky I didn't take moar. I also fined you for having books from the future--which any literature fan would applaud given your aim of realism for the other arts.
donator
July 26, 2017, 12:14:20 PM
The Constitution was said to be being rewritten, but was instead deleted along with many other posts.

Whereas it is true that I deleted it, as part of waking uw up, it does not change the fact that I wanted it undeleted only a few days later.

You never should have deleted it in the first place--blaming BCT admin is another pathetic attempt to shift blame for your actions.

"If you do not pay back at least 10% of what you stole from me and Zechariah, you will surely die!"
- HH Grand Duke Paul of Soul to HEm David Cardinal Latapie, 2 months prior to the latter's death.

Man, you gotta wise up soon, please, and amend your thefts and sabotages.
legendary
July 26, 2017, 11:49:42 AM

donator
July 26, 2017, 11:22:13 AM

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
July 26, 2017, 11:14:33 AM
One small thought:

On technicality, CK as a company was liquidated the day all shares were bought out for a currency that we all accepted as payment, and one could take the stance that having 55% of all euros doesn't entitle one to ownership of the eu.

Furthermore, the consequent deletion of the Constitution posts from the thread could indicate that this was indeed the intent.

As such, we seemingly have been operating as an unratified confederation until and following this moment in time, with no official bylaws or Constitution.

CK is the database of numbers, and what they represent in the minds of the players. The software is open source, and I don't think there was ever a company. Any future decisions should be based on M holder democracy, so CK is like a DAO.

Before Risto got back, CK was the main ownership asset, and was not a currency. This, under the previous Constitution, was considered ownership of the game platform. it may be better to describe it as a DAO at any point in time, I don't know. But, markka was introduced to my understanding as a currency.

This currency was used to purchase all outstanding CK shares, which were then destroyed. The Constitution was said to be being rewritten, but was instead deleted along with many other posts. To my knowledge a new one was not ratified by anyone in regards to what markka even is, beyond a simple currency. As far as I understand, any previous Constitution was abolished the day CK was destroyed in total.

Moreover, I would expect a democratic union to require more than 51% agreement, but such a number was again never presented or ratified.
legendary
July 26, 2017, 10:53:08 AM
Any future decisions should be based on M holder democracy, so CK is like a DAO.

You couldn't even figure out why dice rolls behind closed doors were sketchy--now you're claiming you designed a dao? Dude, your past decisions add up to an over-bearing scammer who thought he could bully everyone to accepting an artificial euro peg (after failing to create new users in proportion to the monero rise and then running off to create the great markka fail)--that's who you are, that's your legacy--own it and stop trying to rewrite it.
donator
July 26, 2017, 10:41:00 AM

But whatever, my kindness is just heaping coal upon the rebels.

In the end, all enemies are converted (or enjoy the Central Sun, their choice). Darkness existing is a proof that it's not the end.
July 26, 2017, 10:12:16 AM
One small thought:

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
July 26, 2017, 09:43:30 AM
Activity: 25
July 26, 2017, 07:34:16 AM
I will return to you within 48 hours with a similar 48h demand. Let us dance. Prepare for a rough ride.

Every time I hear this fucking-shit, a tear comes to my eye:  Cry

There will be a stream of tears for you directly or indirectly in any case, so keep those ducts clean and clear.

Deus vult.
-F
donator
July 26, 2017, 07:28:35 AM
I will return to you within 48 hours with a similar 48h demand. Let us dance. Prepare for a rough ride.

Every time I hear this fucking-shit, a tear comes to my eye:  Cry
Activity: 38
July 26, 2017, 07:26:29 AM
How long until reptilian's coins confiscated?

I think his assets should be sold, and the M used to either pay debts and/or pay for further development to make CK great again.

Why not both? Debts first, better/more development second.

The first course of action, that hopefully Gringotts will help facilitate, is establishing a going rate for M that could then be used to liquidate Zech's currently unrighteous holdings. If 1 trillion M would go for 1000BTC there would be enough to settle the debt and have some left over to jumpstart development, sort out all of the (many) loose threads in the platform and maybe actually make CK stop being shit pretty quickly.

The reintroduction of so much currency into the market will surely make things interesting for a while as well...

Then you try doing it and you see just how much value was really lost from these few months of crazy and stupidity and sob when you see that $million holdings are now worth $100.

The only way there can be any resolution to this situation through just liquidating M is if M is worth reasonably close or more than what it was worth when the mass withdrawal occurred, and the only way for that to happen is if people reinvest in the game and participate in its market.

If you have value tied in the game right now, the success of the new depositories is pivotal in recovering that value, along with an increase in game trust and solid development direction and progress. Right now, with current levels of activity, involvement, progress and funds in the market... I find that happening hard to believe. I do think it is possible and even likely that it would work, but only if enough people want it to and spend actual effort and resources towards that end.

You can all make a difference if you want to, but the game right now is still in a state of disarray. Lack of direction, no cohesive strategy, illiquid markets, dysfunctional systems, minimal player activity, unproductive development... These are the things really holding CK back right now, not Risto's debt. Solve these and you create easy ways to solve Risto's clusterfuck as well.

At the same time, the game still holds extraordinary value in its potential and the things that do work. Instant transfer of value, long-term assets and holdings, interesting market dynamics, economics, possibility for complex roleplaying and historical simulation, etc. These matters made CK valuable, desirable and worth investing in.

They are still here.

The only things that may be missing now that were present through-out CK's history are abstract matters: trust and promise. These matters have had quite a bit to do with Risto in the past, but they aren't his monopoly. CK is more than Risto. CK is a collective effort that can, and in my opinion, has already moved on and is recovering. If we work collectively and more people take action the trust will be regained, the promise will shine again, and CK's quality and value will grow once more, perhaps much further than before.

Crying over spilled milk and sitting on your thumbs won't do that.

So... help make CK great. Not again, because it's always been shit, it's no less shit now than it was a year ago, but it could be not shit if its potential and direction were properly managed.
Activity: 25
July 26, 2017, 07:22:47 AM

Restricted attribute. I know who my biggest fan is, and don't forget things. Certain darknesspeople were informed yesterday about the 48 hours they still have for wising up, lest the shit may abruptly hit their fan, so let's all pray that the people involved find the right course of action.

Child, I unconditionally reject all the said, tantrum-driven demands of yours with the hilarious 48 hour constraint. You will from now on speak only when I allow you to, lest you willfully accept the consequences.

Tell you what, cards are on the table. I am looking at double aces, and my pockets are full of chips. Count yours well, because you are about to go all-in without checking your hand first, inspecting the table or counting your chips. You are meddling with what you don't have the muscle for, even if your current reckless and desperate actions would succeed. The hour glass counts every grain of yours; Malla is right now the Sodom, and your cretinist mind is the Gomorra. I suggest you consult the scriptures well, especially what Solomon wrote before his eventual departure from grace (Proverbs, but with a focus on Ecclesiastes).

-F
Pages:
Jump to: