Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored - page 63. (Read 69560 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
May 07, 2017, 10:31:34 PM
I am not sure I would make the above distinction between lawful and legal. When it comes to debts my experience is that they typically fall into one of four categories

1) Morally and legally valid.
2) Morally valid but not legally valid
3) Not morally valid but legally valid
4) Not morally valid and not legally valid.

By far the most common are 1 and 4. 2 and 3 do occur but are far more rare. I will leave for the reader to judge where the principal of the B1 / XBT debt lies and the interest in the B1 / XBT debt lies.

Edit 1: I have to agree with smooth. 2.5 XBT is not an amount where it makes any economic sense to launch an international legal action even if it were to fall under 1 above.

Edit 2: To me lawful is a synonym of legal. So the distinction is between moral and lawful/legal. Rules also in many cases are used in the place of laws as a form of oppression by those in a position of power. This is done to avoid the checks and balances present in laws. A case in point would be a corporation or group of corporations using its or thier market share to censor content that would otherwise be legal. Apple is a classic offender here. Banks and credit card companies refusing to deal with Wikileaks is another example.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
May 07, 2017, 10:14:07 PM
Can someone assess, which of the debts and 'debts' are lawfully/legally mine, in the first place(?) There is no shortage of leeches in here, there, anywhere, IRL and PM Wink

I care not about legalities as I will certainly not be choosing to make use of any legal system to try to collect a 2.5 BTC debt (at least not individually; if there is a larger claim, I may consider joining it)

However, as a matter of ethics and recognized practice in trading of cryptocurrencies and digital assets, the offer to purchase/redeem an in-game asset (and to be clear an asset you had a great deal to do with creating and structuring) in exchange for out of game cryptocurrency payment, along with acceptance of such offer and delivery of said in-game asset is sufficient to constitute a valid debt.

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
May 07, 2017, 10:11:18 PM
GM makes Rules, not laws. Laws, anyone can just make and try enforce. They may be valid unless they disturb ME or MY friends, or anyone who does not want to be disturbed.

Can someone assess, which of the debts and 'debts' are lawfully/legally mine, in the first place(?) There is no shortage of leeches in here, there, anywhere, IRL and PM Wink

I cannot reconcile the above two statements.

'Lawful' means that the debtor is morally bound. 'Legal' means that money goes to lawyer who speaks according to the amount received, and GIVE FUCK n, where n=[0,...,N]
legendary
Monero Core Team
May 07, 2017, 10:04:40 PM
GM makes Rules, not laws. Laws, anyone can just make and try enforce. They may be valid unless they disturb ME or MY friends, or anyone who does not want to be disturbed.

I cannot reconcile the above two statements.
donator
May 07, 2017, 09:55:37 PM
legendary
Monero Core Team
May 07, 2017, 09:51:00 PM
If that were the deciding factor, all MY creditors/'creditors' would walk away with a sore thumb.

I can not comment on the above

There are a host of other factors apart from legally enforceable, such as: Damage to reputation, Practicality and cost of litigation, this can work both ways, other legal and regulatory risks, etc. Then one adds multiple jurisdictions with fundamentally different laws to the mix, and or course the fast changing laws in this area.

What I am aware is cases of people, right here on this forum, who thought they were legally safe, only to find out this was not the case after the fact.

donator
May 07, 2017, 09:36:45 PM

What if the lawyers just can not advice ME?

There is nothing preventing you from doing your own legal research regardless of whether you seek professional legal advice or not. I must stand by my recommendation of professional legal advice on the question of whether certain debts are legally enforceable or not.

If that were the deciding factor, all MY creditors/'creditors' would walk away with a sore thumb.
legendary
Monero Core Team
May 07, 2017, 09:31:07 PM

There is nothing preventing you from doing your own legal research regardless of whether you seek professional legal advice or not. I must stand by my recommendation of professional legal advice on the question of whether certain debts are legally enforceable or not.

Edit:  Legally enforceable against you.
donator
May 07, 2017, 09:21:50 PM

I cannot give legal advice. I would recommend you seek professional legal advice for the answer to the above question.

legendary
Monero Core Team
May 07, 2017, 09:18:21 PM

I cannot give legal advice. I would recommend you seek professional legal advice for the answer to the above question.
donator
May 07, 2017, 09:13:38 PM
legendary
Monero Core Team
May 07, 2017, 09:09:41 PM
Let's eat rather. I'll be back after dinner( and a good night's sleep/etc).

How do we eat if you have our bitcoins?

Eating does not cost bitcoins.

Just zoom in here.

I have 0.00000000 bitcoins, and mainly the thief is therefore someone else, but to fuckers his own..

How do I get there without my bitcoins?

If you are as poor as me (=0.00000000, not ~0.00000000) then let's share - I'll pay you the return ticket. Otherwise FUCK AWAY, JOKER (no not me).

ADD: Or tell me, HOW I CAN ACCESS this value (below) for everyone's benefit (with giving as many fucks about the recipients, and as few about the technicalities as godly possible, ok(?)):

[24% commission paid to the ONE/-s who make it so that ALL the value becomes usable to me without limit, in 48 hours (commission-% declines 0.5% per hour that the value is not usable and poor fuckers think I also AM poor, whereas they only are, so therefore: please receive money from me to end your poverty!)]

Apply for a limit increase from Poloniex something around 100,000 USD - 200,000 USD per day will do the trick. You can try for higher explain the situation. They may request updated identity information and will likely need to do a Skype interview with you. They may ask you to upgrade your security. I  went through this process myself for a 100,000 USD limit.

As for the creditors work out a payment plan and stick to it,  There is also no need to pay outrageous rates of interest. Personally I will apply all the interest on the B1 debt paid to me against the E1 debt at the XBT/EUR rate plus a small credit in your favor to cover slippage.  As for the commission there is no need to pay me for these suggestions if you do use them. If you do pay me I will accept it and apply it first against the B1 principal, then against the B1 interest as an offset against the E1 principal (see above) and finally against the E1 principal.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
May 07, 2017, 08:27:12 PM

Just zoom in here.

I have 0.00000000 bitcoins, and mainly the thief is therefore someone else, but to fuckers his own..

If you are as poor as me (=0.00000000, not ~0.00000000) then let's share - I'll pay you the return ticket. Otherwise FUCK AWAY, JOKER (no not me).

ADD: Or tell me, HOW I CAN ACCESS this value (below) for everyone's benefit (with giving as many fucks about the recipients, and as few about the technicalities as godly possible, ok(?)):

[24% commission paid to the ONE/-s who make it so that ALL the value becomes usable to me without limit, in 48 hours (commission-% declines 0.5% per hour that the value is not usable and poor fuckers think I also AM poor, whereas they only are, so therefore: please receive money from me to end your poverty!)]

Do you have twitter? Contact @MickD, he should be able to push the processing of the verification to increase your withdrawal limit within 48hours, especially when you have that much in your account.
donator
May 07, 2017, 08:15:06 PM
I'm thrilled you have decided to pay us our bitcoins!

Yeah, as in: I gave 700 BTC to a certain SA for expenses, and when the guy had squandered all, I ended up in debt, unable to even buy it back b/c I still own 51%+ of the Game but others just don't give a fuck about legitimacy, preferring to whine like suckling pigs in Christmas while hindering me from even accessing account. (I never played a real loser before, now cannot even sleep due to fat targets.)

It'd take ~180 minutes to organise the World [unless there are undisclosed problems] if the darkness only would be bound for 1000 years, pp*:

1 Ja minä näin tulevan taivaasta alas enkelin, jolla oli syvyyden avain ja suuret kahleet kädessään.
2 Ja hän otti kiinni lohikäärmeen, sen vanhan käärmeen, joka on perkele ja saatana, ja sitoi hänet tuhanneksi vuodeksi
3 ja heitti hänet syvyyteen ja sulki ja lukitsi sen sinetillä hänen jälkeensä, ettei hän enää kansoja villitsisi, siihen asti kuin ne tuhat vuotta ovat loppuun kuluneet; sen jälkeen hänet pitää päästettämän irti vähäksi aikaa.
4 Ja minä näin valtaistuimia, ja he istuivat niille, ja heille annettiin tuomiovalta; ja minä näin niiden sielut, jotka olivat teloitetut Jeesuksen todistuksen ja Jumalan sanan tähden, ja niiden, jotka eivät olleet kumartaneet petoa eikä sen kuvaa eivätkä ottaneet sen merkkiä otsaansa eikä käteensä; ja he virkosivat eloon ja hallitsivat Kristuksen kanssa tuhannen vuotta.
5 Muut kuolleet eivät vironneet eloon, ennenkuin ne tuhat vuotta olivat loppuun kuluneet. Tämä on ensimmäinen ylösnousemus.
6 Autuas ja pyhä on se, jolla on osa ensimmäisessä ylösnousemuksessa; heihin ei toisella kuolemalla ole valtaa, vaan he tulevat olemaan Jumalan ja Kristuksen pappeja ja hallitsevat hänen kanssaan ne tuhannen vuotta.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
May 07, 2017, 08:03:48 PM
I'm thrilled you have decided to pay us our bitcoins!

It's going to take a while to withdraw those funds from Poloniex, you'll have to verify your profile the increase your limit, however, there will still be a limit, I think it's 25 000$ daily but I'm not sure.
Meanwhile, don't let this day pass by, withdraw the 7000$ Smiley
While the limit is active, you can go to Lending and get 0.3% daily for the funds you can't withdraw yet Tongue
It's backed by users account assets Smiley
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
May 07, 2017, 06:43:51 PM

It looks like Poloniex now only offers 3 tiers. Looks like you are on the old Level 1 (which allowed for $7k daily withdrawal). Level 2 (which requires a picture of Photo ID, a picture of you holding Photo ID, and all sorts of other info) only would get you to $25k daily withdrawal. They have a higher tier (or so they say) which allows for higher withdrawal limits, but you have to contact support at https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/.

To be honest, I would not try to rush getting access to your money as it would be worse for Poloniex to "freeze" things and then require even more info.
donator
May 07, 2017, 04:18:59 PM

Just zoom in here.

legendary
Freedom&Honor
May 07, 2017, 04:14:36 PM

Just zoom in here.

donator
May 07, 2017, 01:43:43 PM

Just zoom in here.

legendary
Freedom&Honor
May 07, 2017, 01:07:24 PM

Pages:
Jump to: