Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored - page 64. (Read 69560 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
May 07, 2017, 12:48:41 PM
Let's eat rather. I'll be back after dinner( and a good night's sleep/etc).
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
May 07, 2017, 12:39:22 PM
FUCKED 1

Everybody gets interest according to promised of course.

Interest in Markka  Angry
You have successfully scammed your investors

R.I.P. Crypto Kingdom
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
May 07, 2017, 12:14:53 PM
Deleted recent posts from CryptoKingdom

Yet another exploit in the jewel editor (which should now be disabled) was reverted - a lot of new CKG had been created and sold, then the proceeds gambled on the PGC. This is now all fixed, and is the reason PGC gave some M to Coinshop, Church and Noble Palace, which were the victims of the "fake" gold.

In other news, rpietila has started repaying 1 bitcoin (out of. hmm, 640). A journey of a thousand miles start with a single transasction Smiley

To whom? Is there any rational how settlements of debts are done?

Risto has been advocating that he does have BTC on a public channel, see ##cryptokingdom on freenode. Apparently he is trying to get cash for them.

Adding insult to injury to anyone in debt.

You mean adding insult to injury to anyone holding his debt.

Wow!

It 's really a nice surprise to log into my account and find over 8BTC worth of assets in it!

I always find good news when I come here Smiley

I'v been away for a long time so if anyone could update me on major changes, I'd be very grateful

The thing I noticed is there are no shares anymore?

m is no longer backed by any external currency - it is merely the game currency to buy ingame items.  The CK shares were turned into m.

m3 is backed by XMR
b1 is "supposed to be" backed by BTC
e1 is "supposed to be" backed by EURO

M is also equity in the game itself. The only depository at this point that I can trust at this point to set a price on M is the M3 depository which sets a market price on M in terms of XMR, with M3 valued at 0.01 XMR.

Official Announcement
So, therefore:

1. All debts denominated in non-Markka, will be converted to Markka using volume-weighted Agora averages for the 24 hours following the timestamp of this post, earliest when the time is up.

2. Let everyone live the rest of their life in happiness, and - if this is not reasonable - quit wasting my time, else.

3. 11:36 Peking Duk

Declined.

Settlement of a debt in terms of a token whose market value is being actively manipulated by the debtor cannot possibly be considered settlement of said debt.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18788701

Whereas,

1. All debts denominated in non-Markka, will be converted to Markka using volume-weighted Agora averages for the 24 hours following the timestamp of this post, earliest when the time is up.

Declined.

Settlement of a debt in terms of a token whose market value is being actively manipulated by the debtor cannot possibly be considered settlement of said debt.
;

2. It is possible for an Embassy in :Revalia Old Town C Chapelry to be penetrated without permission by 4 bodies, 2 of whom hissed between their teeth that they are out to kill me, and the other 2 attempting to fulfil the wish of their controllers;

3. When it happened, nobody helped, and I lost access to all the out-of-game financial resources, yours equally as mine, at an equivalent of gunpoint (4 killers against one regular everyday normal motherfucker who usually leaves on a stretcher after the sacred (but ludicrous) thought the Republic of Estonia means business with protecting Embassies enclaved by her territory, realising too late that if you do something crazy enough, such as broker an apartment to 'your friend', pocket a commission, torch it in fire, and take repossession of the apartment (EUR 150 per day with utilities) (almost killing the lawful occupant in the process), you can just get away with it, Embassy or not, keep the prepaid rent, the deposit, and the commission, and - as a sidefuck - pocket the BTC1000...BTC5000 access codes there, in addition to money, currency, physical silver and gold, portable items of great realisation value (and even greater value as talismans, etc), not belonging to them, which is Important=6* in these matters, etc);

Whereas:

The debtor issued 10,000,000 E1 representing additional liabilities of 10,000,000 EUR after by the debtor's own admission the debtor had " lost access to all the out-of-game financial resources, yours equally as mine",  the "Force Majeure" events.

The invocation of Force Majeure is hereby declared invalid, and the following applies with full force:

obfuscation

Please pay your debts as agreed.

Edit: A post was added to the CryptoKingdom scam accusations thread regarding this post deletion. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18912505
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
May 07, 2017, 09:58:56 AM
donator
Activity: 1722
May 07, 2017, 09:50:16 AM
HIGH (soon)™
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
May 07, 2017, 09:02:28 AM
Three characters' possessions have now been sweeped to a holding account:

sando and krissu for massive abuse of the starting CAN, by creating dozens of throwaway accounts to farm CAN
asmodian for exploiting a bug in the jewel editor and selling the resulting new gold, etc
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
May 07, 2017, 07:04:58 AM
Deleted recent posts from the other thread:

No they will not, unless agreed by both parties.

I do not agree that the 2.5 BTC+interest that you owe me (and managed player) will be redenominated or settled in anything other than BTC.

Please pay your debts and stop doubling down on stupid by suggesting that you pay a debt agreed to be paid in BTC (in fact that was rather explicit) using your own worthless in-game fiat.

I believe we'll all give up on our interest, we'd just like to get paid in bitcoin as in the originial deal you made

I do not agree to give up on interest, nor do I believe that others should be pressured to do so on threat of refusing to pay what they are rightfully owed. The interest was willing offered as part of a deal for whatever economic or other reasons he had for offering it, and it was part of the deal that was accepted. Those who sent him their B1, etc. could instead have traded it for M3 and withdrawn from the functional (non-fractional) XMR depository.

The interest was very much part of the deal. If you want to forgive most of what you are owed in order to recover a portion of it, that's your prerogative, but please don't speak for others.

Quote from: ?? on ??
obfuscation

Please pay your debts as agreed.
Quote from: bv68bot on April 29, 2017, 11:35:44 PM
Risto does have a gift for the economic game mechanics design and storytelling

Agree

and if that becomes his future focus, then in time I can see the community looking back on the recent events of the last few weeks as a win::win for everyone concerned

Agree, except I can't really see the people facing large losses (my unpaid debt is rather small, though I guess it is all relative to the individual situation) seeing any sort of win-win until the debt is repaid.

Going forward and putting the game back on sound footing, I'm not particularly a fan of the M concept at all. IMO the only reason it was done was as part of an ill-conceived attempt to pump its valuation using fraudulent pegs. If the game is to continue I would strongly favor returning the M/CK token back to its original role as game 'equity' (with potential for dividends if the game is sufficiently profitable) and likewise returning to using a fully-backed hard currency for exchange purposes.

In IRC it was noted that the XMR pump caused problems for the previous XMR-backed M but I disagree. What caused problems was the earlier poor decision to take on a lot of long term debt denominated in XMR (something which was clearly foreseen and strongly and frequently warned about before the fact by ArticMine and others). Such problems can easily be avoided in the future with better application of common sense.
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
May 07, 2017, 06:54:15 AM
Two of the deleted posts which make sense to post here:

Which version will be 'Crypto Kingdom Classic', rpietila's or the original?

Which one does PJ work for?

PJ's trying to maintain CK, and rpietila's currently childishly wrecking things here and there, unfortunately.
We're working on keeping him out, until such time he gets bored of his silliness.
He might try to restart a separate game in a fit of pique.
Should he pay his debts back and behave more sanely, he is always welcome back to the game (at least from my perspective, and of course future actions may alter this view, but for now it's still the case).
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
May 07, 2017, 06:48:46 AM
This is an uncensored topic for CryptoKingdom. Risto's control of the main thread and deleting of posts--posts pertinent to both communicating the current state of the game and implementing new features--necessitates the need of a new thread to keep players and admin in the loop.

Hopefully this is only a temporary measure and the main thread can restored to its former (mostly uncensored) glory.

HMC_

Game Link: https://cryptokingdom.me/

CK Channel: https://cryptokingdom.ryver.com/application/signup/members/njw9Z-TTBMjyruB

Monero Deposits/Withdrawals: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20884746 Contact iluvbitcoins https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/iluvbitcoins-337097 directly for withdrawals.

Pages:
Jump to: