Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomine.io - SHA-256 & Scrypt Unlimited Mining Contracts - page 10. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 767
Merit: 500
We are keeping everything low-key for now, until February, when we will be able to shed some light on our operation and clear everything up.

So why won't you even show a single mined bitcoin? Is February when you hope you'll have some equipment to mine with?

Exactly, that is something that the benevolent "partner company" CANNOT hide from the public, since it is in the PUBLIC Ledger, SHOW US THAT AT LEAST Cryptomine.io
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Yes, we could. But that would be taking it a little too far

Why?
@op, I have a suggestion.  It probably won'tincrease your rep, but it will provide some proof that you own a bit coin mining farm.  Go on a pool with stats that tracks its top miners, like BTC guild, mine there for a while.  Then we'll at least know that youdo have bitcoin miners.

Cheers,
Monbux
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Yes, we could. But that would be taking it a little too far

Why?
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
We are keeping everything low-key for now, until February, when we will be able to shed some light on our operation and clear everything up.

So why won't you even show a single mined bitcoin? Is February when you hope you'll have some equipment to mine with?
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Lets assume for a second, for argument sake, that you have some  valid reason not to disclose anything about your mining operation until February.  Here is what you could do to gain some level of trust: put a non trivial amount of bitcoins in escrow, only to be released back to you when you have proven beyond reasonable doubt your mining operation. And to be used to refund victims if you decide to run come March.

You claim to run a 3MW datacenter. Thats at least 4-5PH. Surely you could afford to put a few 100BTC in escrow for a few months?

+1. That could remove people's unnecessary thinking atleast till February. You may get your reputation back too. Roll Eyes

Yes, we could. But that would be taking it a little too far, only for argument's sake.

Until we can do good on our promise, everyone is, of course, free to make their own informed decision.

Even if you can't put 100BTC now, it would be good to put >=40BTC which can fulfill all the miners for some weeks. Smiley

~~MZ~~
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yes, we could. But that would be taking it a little too far, only for argument's sake.

Until we can do good on our promise, everyone is, of course, free to make their own informed decision.
legendary
Lets assume for a second, for argument sake, that you have some  valid reason not to disclose anything about your mining operation until February.  Here is what you could do to gain some level of trust: put a non trivial amount of bitcoins in escrow, only to be released back to you when you have proven beyond reasonable doubt your mining operation. And to be used to refund victims if you decide to run come March.

You claim to run a 3MW datacenter. Thats at least 4-5PH. Surely you could afford to put a few 100BTC in escrow for a few months?
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I really appreciate the new tone of the discussion. It's nice to see things kept decent and cool.

There is a lot of reason to doubt us right now, I agree. And I am also aware that the collapse of the ponzi pbmining will generate some turmoil and will make waves.

Currently, we are only accepting bitcoins and the advertising campaign sums up to a banner and the signature campaign on this forum.
Until February, my goal is to make our services known to the more frequent users and cryptocurrency enthusiasts. After we will be able to provide consistent proof, we will also start getting our advertising, marketing and social presence into gear.
Until then, bare with us and enjoy the Holidays and the New Year. They're just around the corner...

What's so special about February? Is that when you'll actually be purchasing some miners? When you do provide evidence of legitimacy showing you are not the ponzi people here think you are, I'll remove the negative feedback. I won't be holding my breath though and I expect we'll never hear from you again after February.

I really appreciate the new tone of the discussion. It's nice to see things kept decent and cool.

There is a lot of reason to doubt us right now, I agree. And I am also aware that the collapse of the ponzi pbmining will generate some turmoil and will make waves.

Currently, we are only accepting bitcoins and the advertising campaign sums up to a banner and the signature campaign on this forum.
Until February, my goal is to make our services known to the more frequent users and cryptocurrency enthusiasts. After we will be able to provide consistent proof, we will also start getting our advertising, marketing and social presence into gear.
Until then, bare with us and enjoy the Holidays and the New Year. They're just around the corner...

Second, yes, I can easily prove you wrong and I will. I have already said this a bunch of times, but perhaps not clearly enough. We are under contractual obligation to manage a joint mining operation and not to disclose any pictures or other media materials of the facilities or hardware until the end of January 2015. Come February, we will be free to do whatever we like and this includes moving into a new separate facility. 

If you are actually mining, then you have freshly minted bitcoins. Sign such a bitcoin address and prove that it is yours. This gives away no important information, thus you have no reason not to provide such simple verification of actual mining.

They might be mining on other pools, so they can't show fresh minted coins but might show an address which receive payout from the pools and the profile page. Wink

Please show any proof, otherwise, everybody will start assuming you are a poniz. Its your move. Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

but remember, they cant show you any proof, their benevolent "partner company" is stopping then telling you anything about themselves, even though they had information up, but removed it all since it used a photo already on another site, and calmed it a stock "holding photo". Sorry, wasn't in a google image search showing it in Getty images, it was a photo from a news site.

speaking of which, google images on cryptomine.io shows some images of an Andrew Lee, Eric Rosby, Gabriel Sterne and Sergey Yakovlev.

oh, that Andrew Lee guy, looks like Jia Jiang, doing a talk on “rejection therapy.” WDS
i just try withdraw my balance

it is not automatic sir ?

how long to wait ?

Have you gotten anything form them yet?
if so, what is their withdraw BTC Address?
legendary
Didn't know you guys were an item. But whatever floats your boat.
I think you stated your point of view several times on our thread. I respect your opinion and anyone who wishes to see it can do so countless times since the beginning of the thread. But it is just that, a personal opinion based on assumptions and suppositions. I explained our situation and gave a pretty specific deadline for everything. We are not in any rush to go anywhere, as you can tell pretty clearly from the way we conduct our advertising campaign and pace our strategy. We haven't even began accepting anything other than bitcoin. Anyway, thanks again for the valuable input.

Given the implosion of pbmining this week, everyone is on edge, so you are bound to take some heat in the forums. I get the selfridges-style advertising model to advertise your services, but the trade off is that you're going to get this kind of response.  I signed up, but I too consider you high risk as well because of the points Puppet raised. No one is saying you can't continue on, just that you're in the gray-zone for now.

red zone for me, these guys are shunning anyone after some little proof, but claims their unnamed "partner company" is stopping them.
no shoes, no shirt, no money off me. and they don't get anyone Legit status.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Didn't know you guys were an item. But whatever floats your boat.
I think you stated your point of view several times on our thread. I respect your opinion and anyone who wishes to see it can do so countless times since the beginning of the thread. But it is just that, a personal opinion based on assumptions and suppositions. I explained our situation and gave a pretty specific deadline for everything. We are not in any rush to go anywhere, as you can tell pretty clearly from the way we conduct our advertising campaign and pace our strategy. We haven't even began accepting anything other than bitcoin. Anyway, thanks again for the valuable input.

Given the implosion of pbmining this week, everyone is on edge, so you are bound to take some heat in the forums. I get the selfridges-style advertising model to advertise your services, but the trade off is that you're going to get this kind of response.  I signed up, but I too consider you high risk as well because of the points Puppet raised. No one is saying you can't continue on, just that you're in the gray-zone for now.
Second, yes, I can easily prove you wrong and I will. I have already said this a bunch of times, but perhaps not clearly enough. We are under contractual obligation to manage a joint mining operation and not to disclose any pictures or other media materials of the facilities or hardware until the end of January 2015. Come February, we will be free to do whatever we like and this includes moving into a new separate facility. 

If you are actually mining, then you have freshly minted bitcoins. Sign such a bitcoin address and prove that it is yours. This gives away no important information, thus you have no reason not to provide such simple verification of actual mining.

They might be mining on other pools, so they can't show fresh minted coins but might show an address which receive payout from the pools and the profile page. Wink

Please show any proof, otherwise, everybody will start assuming you are a poniz. Its your move. Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

but remember, they cant show you any proof, their benevolent "partner company" is stopping then telling you anything about themselves, even though they had information up, but removed it all since it used a photo already on another site, and calmed it a stock "holding photo". Sorry, wasn't in a google image search showing it in Getty images, it was a photo from a news site.

speaking of which, google images on cryptomine.io shows some images of an Andrew Lee, Eric Rosby, Gabriel Sterne and Sergey Yakovlev.

~~MZ~~
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

"current reward -  0.0000140/Gh per day" .  Well almost 5 days before there was 0.0000150 gh/s . Can we expect 0.0000130 reward after next 5 days ? Going low so quickly...

The mining rewards can vary from one day to the next. Profitability goes down when mining difficulty increases, but between difficulty changes, daily profitability varies depending on the luck factor.
I think you are misinterpreting things a little. It's best to use an independent profitability calculator, such as found on coinwarz, to get a clearer picture.
"current reward -  0.0000140/Gh per day" .  Well almost 5 days before there was 0.0000150 gh/s . Can we expect 0.0000130 reward after next 5 days ? Going low so quickly...

Check bitcoin profitability calculators to know it. Use Coinwarz or vnbitcoin - my favorites. You can use any other if you like. Smiley

~~MZ~~
Activity: 63
"current reward -  0.0000140/Gh per day" .  Well almost 5 days before there was 0.0000150 gh/s . Can we expect 0.0000130 reward after next 5 days ? Going low so quickly...
Pages:
Jump to: