Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomine.io - SHA-256 & Scrypt Unlimited Mining Contracts - page 12. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Well ... was 0.0000160/Gh per day , now it fall to 0.0000150/Gh per day. Ofc you need to minus  electricity cost -  0.0000022/Gh per day and you get - 0,0000128. Far away from others higher cloud's rewards , but still most cheap per 1 gh/s, for now... Question - why so quick fall reward for 0.000001 btc ? its quite much..  What can we expect for another month ? another reward fall ? Finaly your cheapest price for 1 gh/s want be so atractive on the market if we take reward index.

I'm not sure what to say about other cloud services' mining rewards, but you must be aware that as bitcoin mining difficulty increases, profitability goes down, at the same pace.
However, we compensate by lowering our prices slightly every time mining conditions dictate it. This is detailed on our website, here: https://cryptomine.io/profitability.php  

Also, keep in mind that the reward received only matters in relation with maintenance costs and contract price.

Withdrawal requests are processed manually, several times per day. We opted for this method of processing to avoid any unforeseen circumstances or automation problems.
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
Hi everyone, sorry for the long pause, but I didn't have time to check in the last few days.
To sum it up, yes, we are more profitable. And we will be lowering our rates a little on Monday too.

Hi,

will you change the price today ?

regards
Stefan
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i just try withdraw my balance

it is not automatic sir ?

how long to wait ?
Activity: 63
Well ... was 0.0000160/Gh per day , now it fall to 0.0000150/Gh per day. Ofc you need to minus  electricity cost -  0.0000022/Gh per day and you get - 0,0000128. Far away from others higher cloud's rewards , but still most cheap per 1 gh/s, for now... Question - why so quick fall reward for 0.000001 btc ? its quite much..  What can we expect for another month ? another reward fall ? Finaly your cheapest price for 1 gh/s want be so atractive on the market if we take reward index.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Dear pawel777, you are beginning to throw unsubstantiated accusations in the air and to preach doom just to see what happens. Or, perhaps you have some other interests you are serving. Your motives are however, irrelevant.
I can understand all theories that have a base in reality and prove somewhat sound reasoning, but you are beginning to sound like nothing more than a paid agitator.   I have no choice but to report you to the moderators. You are way off base.

And please do continue your angry rants. I haven't had such a good time in years. Smiley

As for highlighted part, there are no 4.4 and 4.5 clauses in T&C and don't see any separate Mining Capacity Share Agreement anywhere. Very amateur copy/paste work.

The Mining Capacity Share Agreement is issued with every contract and clients are asked to review it carefully  before making a purchase.
We will also honor all substantiated refund requests we might receive without a problem.

Dear pawel777, you are beginning to throw unsubstantiated accusations in the air and to preach doom just to see what happens. Or, perhaps you have some other interests you are serving. Your motives are however, irrelevant.
I can understand all theories that have a base in reality and prove somewhat sound reasoning, but you are beginning to sound like nothing more than a paid agitator.   I have no choice but to report you to the moderators. You are way off base.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Don't be so sure. Mathematically in this way, it can take years .. so you have to wait a little ..

I think by design it's rather short term project:

I estimate that we are going to be completely independent by the end of February and we will be able to post videos and images of our setups and asic boards. It will be worth the wait.

So probably he/they aimed to wind up by Feb or shortly after.

The recent post of cryptomine and his sudden change of tone can indicate that things are probably not going smooth for them.

You should consider cashing out any "mining" incomes on a regular basis.

They also have a clause in their T&C:

3. Rightful Return and Refund
 3.1. You have the legal right to cancel a Service Agreement during the first 14 days if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you no longer want to receive our Services.
 3.2. You can cancel a Contract and receive a refund, according to clauses 4.4. and 4.5. of the Mining Capacity Share Agreement. Refund period is not limited to the first 14 days, although cancellation fees apply to every situation. Read every Agreement carefully.
 3.3. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.

If you've invested in the last 14 days you can ask for the refund and see what happens.

As for highlighted part, there are no 4.4 and 4.5 clauses in T&C and don't see any separate Mining Capacity Share Agreement anywhere. Very amateur copy/paste work.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
Of course, some ponzi's that havent made enough yet will generate some "evidence", probably by renting hashrate through nicehash. I just hope people arent dumb enough to fall for that.

There seems to be a concensus building here Undecided
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Of course, some ponzi's that havent made enough yet will generate some "evidence", probably by renting hashrate through nicehash. I just hope people arent dumb enough to fall for that.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I'm going with these guys, Crytominr.io or Cloudmining.website.

You meant cloudminr.io  or cryptomine.io?

Either way, Im hopeful all these ponzi's will collapse fairly quickly now that the "oldest" and "most trusted" scam has been exposed, maybe people will think twice before sending coins to even more blatant scams.

Both. Crypotminr.io has been underpaying though, just like PB mining.

Don't be so sure. Mathematically in this way, it can take years .. so you have to wait a little ..

it will take only as long as it takes for new sales to be lower than payouts. If new sales slow down or stop,  these ponzi's will collapse unless you assume a benevolent scammer that prefers giving away his loot over keeping it.

I think the controversy with PB mining will accelerate the collapse of other ponzis as people will be far more cautious and demand the evidence we've been asking for.

I would like to thank everyone for the valuable feedback provided.
We have grown and learnt a lot during the past few weeks an I'm sure we will continue to do so with your continued help and support.
Our brand awareness  has been raised throughout the community and though this has marked the beginning of a very busy and demanding period for us it also brings great satisfaction and sense of accomplishment.

I apologize for the mistakes we made here and there and for the little things we have overlooked so far. We are still young and things might get a little out of hand from time to time, but there will never be anything we can't handle, as we're determined to give it our very best.

We will address all questions and concerns soon, so there will be no more reasons to doubt our legitimacy.  

Once again, thank you all for the support and tough love. We are more motivated than ever and we will not let you down!
legendary

it will take only as long as it takes for new sales to be lower than payouts. If new sales slow down or stop,  these ponzi's will collapse unless you assume a benevolent scammer that prefers giving away his loot over keeping it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

You meant cloudminr.io  or cryptomine.io?

Either way, Im hopeful all these ponzi's will collapse fairly quickly now that the "oldest" and "most trusted" scam has been exposed, maybe people will think twice before sending coins to even more blatant scams.

legendary

You meant cloudminr.io  or cryptomine.io?

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I see this is turning into a wild witch hunt.

Well, you can stop this immediately by addressing the issues and providing proofs.

Please keep your tone decent and try to maintain insults to a minimum.

Don't see much insults here, just reasonable concerns.

... and information about myself and the management team will be made available in the future if we consider this would be beneficial to our service.

What the fuck does this even mean? You've already posted your name and photo on the website (along with details of your 'team' - if there is any). So you admit the info was 100% bullshit?

I'll report your company to Companies House for starters and see how it works.

!!!  S C A M  A L E R T  !!!

Ok, go for it. Companies House is an authority to which we would gladly provide all requested information.
And please do continue your angry rants. I haven't had such a good time in years. Smiley

I'm still earning with your service. But now we are talking about investments. I never seen so amateur strategy talking .. never ever! if you keep doing it.. in a few days your project will fall ..
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
It appears pbmining ponzi just collapsed. Who's next?
What do you meanby ,  it just collapsed?
EDIT: Reading their thread now.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116
I'm not saying it isn't odd. But I trade on Btc-e, the shadiest place on Earth. I walk on the wild side

btce has a solid business model making tons of money by taking a fee on every trade. I wouldnt go as far as saying I trust them, but they have very little incentive to just run off when they make more each year by staying legit. It also couldnt be hard to trace them as they deal with banks. Lastly you most likely arent keeping big deposits with them for a year, Ive never kept money in an exchange for longer than a day.

Contrast that with these mining ponzi's, who's officially stated business would clearly not earn them a dime and actually cost them quite a lot of money, who would make a killing running off at the right moment, whom you have to trust for 6 or more months  and who you're not gonna be able to trace in any way if they played their scam right.

Point taken
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I see this is turning into a wild witch hunt.

Well, you can stop this immediately by addressing the issues and providing proofs.

Please keep your tone decent and try to maintain insults to a minimum.

Don't see much insults here, just reasonable concerns.

... and information about myself and the management team will be made available in the future if we consider this would be beneficial to our service.

What the fuck does this even mean? You've already posted your name and photo on the website (along with details of your 'team' - if there is any). So you admit the info was 100% bullshit?

I'll report your company to Companies House for starters and see how it works.

!!!  S C A M  A L E R T  !!!

Ok, go for it. Companies House is an authority to which we would gladly provide all requested information.

Pages:
Jump to: