Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomine.io - SHA-256 & Scrypt Unlimited Mining Contracts - page 13. (Read 30986 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
I'm not saying it isn't odd. But I trade on Btc-e, the shadiest place on Earth. I walk on the wild side

btce has a solid business model making tons of money by taking a fee on every trade. I wouldnt go as far as saying I trust them, but they have very little incentive to just run off when they make more each year by staying legit. It also couldnt be hard to trace them as they deal with banks. Lastly you most likely arent keeping big deposits with them for a year, Ive never kept money in an exchange for longer than a day.

Contrast that with these mining ponzi's, who's officially stated business would clearly not earn them a dime and actually cost them quite a lot of money, who would make a killing running off at the right moment, whom you have to trust for 6 or more months  and who you're not gonna be able to trace in any way if they played their scam right.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I see this is turning into a wild witch hunt.
Please keep your tone decent and try to maintain insults to a minimum. We do not owe anyone any kind of explanation, as far as I know and information about myself and the management team will be made available in the future if we consider this would be beneficial to our service. We offer a clear service and for the moment this is more than enough.

Please stop wasting your breath and find another place to blow off steam. 

I didn't see any indecent tone. People have been pretty polite. I inquired about profitability, somebody else was interested in investing. Whether you reveal or not is your business but keep in ind that you can get a lot of customers and trust if you reveal your identities.

Think of hiring some professional PR too, I sense you are getting quite agitated.
legendary
I'm not saying it isn't odd. But I trade on Btc-e, the shadiest place on Earth. I walk on the wild side

Btc-e is one of the most reliable exchanges out there. During Gox days there used to be co-ordinated DDoS attacks on exchanges which lead to price crashes, but Btc-e itself would keep running. I remember only one time it went down and that was for a few minutes.

But do you have any idea who runs the place?

The servers are in one country, the bank in another and its registered in a third. Decentralized exchanges is the style these days, but it already existed with Btc-e Tongue
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Well, you can stop this immediately by addressing the issues and providing proofs.

Please keep your tone decent and try to maintain insults to a minimum.

Don't see much insults here, just reasonable concerns.

... and information about myself and the management team will be made available in the future if we consider this would be beneficial to our service.

What the fuck does this even mean? You've already posted your name and photo on the website (along with details of your 'team' - if there is any). So you admit the info was 100% bullshit?

I'll report your company to Companies House for starters and see how it works.

!!!  S C A M  A L E R T  !!!

Ok, go for it. Companies House is an authority to which we would gladly provide all requested information.
And please do continue your angry rants. I haven't had such a good time in years. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

Btc-e is one of the most reliable exchanges out there. During Gox days there used to be co-ordinated DDoS attacks on exchanges which lead to price crashes, but Btc-e itself would keep running. I remember only one time it went down and that was for a few minutes.

But do you have any idea who runs the place?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

Well, you can stop this immediately by addressing the issues and providing proofs.

Please keep your tone decent and try to maintain insults to a minimum.

Don't see much insults here, just reasonable concerns.

... and information about myself and the management team will be made available in the future if we consider this would be beneficial to our service.

What the fuck does this even mean? You've already posted your name and photo on the website (along with details of your 'team' - if there is any). So you admit the info was 100% bullshit?

I'll report your company to Companies House for starters and see how it works.

!!!  S C A M  A L E R T  !!!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
It began when our designer asked for our pictures to put in little bubbles on the mainpage, as that was his perfect design vision for our website. Some of us  said yes, some said no,  but the designer went ahead and filled all said bubbles with pictures.....

Such an expected excuse.

You were fine with stock images being used in your name. It shows your intent was always to deceive...

To be fair, this actually happened to a writer friend of mine. She didn't want to provide a picture for an article she had written and the next day some twinkle toothed stock brunette was gracing the page. It's not uncommon in crypto

Hey, I know Bitcoinland has its own rules, but don't you really see any difference between the two scenarios?
It's not "uncommon in crypto" for the whole management team of successful million dollar startups to be portrayed on their own website by pictures of other people??
A few examples please.
Nice sig btw.

And this

So you want us to believe that from a management team of 5, that managed to raise millions of dollars, no one has any online presence whatsoever?

So, the terrorism card is on the table.

The prize for STRAWMAN OF THE WEEK goes to Eric Rosby. Or whoever the hell you are.

Please keep your tone decent and try to maintain insults to a minimum. We do not owe anyone any kind of explanation, as far as I know and information about myself and the management team will be made available in the future if we consider this would be beneficial to our service. We offer a clear service and for the moment this is more than enough.

Please stop wasting your breath and find another place to blow off steam. 
legendary
On top of the other issues, there's another one.

Why the hell do you disclose email addresses of affiliates to the referrers? Why would referrer need to know that and most of all, how's that in compliance with Data Protection Act?

Luckily, no one signed through my ref link when I was participating in the sig campaign (I signed up with made-up details to test how it works).
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
why did I find a picture of one of your co-owners on arabic news site, saying something about suicide bombing?

http://www.tasnimnews.com/arabic/Home/Single/452153

This thing is turning into quite the little Jerry Springer show. It certainly seems that we are beginning to bother certain key players in this industry and we haven't even wet our feet properly.

First of all, everybody should relax. We have no terrorist connections and we don't plan to kill the Pope or resurrect Mussolini any time soon either.   

Maybe, if you don't put out false information , that might never happen.

Anyway, it would be good to see some proof that the information is true.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Everyone's entitled to an opinion. I think I made my point clearly enough. You two seem awfully hungry for a fight, but you'll have to find someone with enough time to spare for that.
It's good that you are both so skeptical. You might just be very surprised in the long run..

Now, on to a different topic...

Thank you everyone for the support shown until now. Our signature ad campaign will begin on Monday.

There will be a scheduled maintenance downtime tomorrow night, as quite a few users pointed out website incompatibility with certain browser versions and ad blocking software. We will address this and also implement other minor tweaks.

We will begin social media coverage next week.

More payment and withdrawal options will be implemented until the Holidays.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Any future plans to offer other altcoin mining like x11/x15 multi coin mining? Also, what kind of withdrawal options are you looking at putting in?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Regarding profitability, we are one of the most profitable cloud mining services on the market. Expected ROI time is between 3 and 4 months.
The electricity/maintenance fees we charge are 6 to 8 times smaller than our competitors and this can really be felt.  You can also find profitability estimation graphs on our website  and indicators on the "Mining Power" section of the user control panel, from where contracts are purchased.
To sum it up, yes, we are more profitable. And we will be lowering our rates a little on Monday too.

Do you also get your mining hardware for less than your competitors too?
legendary

Hey, I know Bitcoinland has its own rules, but don't you really see any difference between the two scenarios?
It's not "uncommon in crypto" for the whole management team of successful million dollar startups to be portrayed on their own website by pictures of other people??
A few examples please.

It's also worth to point out that they've changed the layout of the photos. Initially, photos were placed all together without any names stated. So if originally designer used random photos, they surely would have noticed when changing the layout and providing the names for each photo.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
It began when our designer asked for our pictures to put in little bubbles on the mainpage, as that was his perfect design vision for our website. Some of us  said yes, some said no,  but the designer went ahead and filled all said bubbles with pictures.....

Such an expected excuse.

You were fine with stock images being used in your name. It shows your intent was always to deceive...

To be fair, this actually happened to a writer friend of mine. She didn't want to provide a picture for an article she had written and the next day some twinkle toothed stock brunette was gracing the page. It's not uncommon in crypto

A few examples please.
Nice sig btw.

And this

So you want us to believe that from a management team of 5, that managed to raise millions of dollars, no one has any online presence whatsoever?

So, the terrorism card is on the table.

The prize for STRAWMAN OF THE WEEK goes to Eric Rosby. Or whoever the hell you are.
legendary
So the pictures where fake. Big shocker! How about the names, want to admit "your web designer" made those up as well?

No, not just yet. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
Anything to please a fan, but unfortunately those are our actual names.  Nevertheless, you can call me anything you like if it helps you get over yourself.

Simple question, are you able to prove your identity or not?

Since we already know your name: Eric Rosby and you already put your photo on the website (or was that one fake too?) - that shouldn't be a problem. Am I wrong?
legendary
None of those names match with any linkedin profiles.  Are you telling me none of you are on linkedin ?
So the pictures where fake. Big shocker! How about the names, want to admit "your web designer" made those up as well?

No, not just yet. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
Anything to please a fan, but unfortunately those are our actual names.  Nevertheless, you can call me anything you like if it helps you get over yourself.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
at the beginning I get 1 MH  and till now it works great .. Thanks guys!
Pages:
Jump to: