Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptomine.io - SHA-256 & Scrypt Unlimited Mining Contracts - page 11. (Read 30986 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I see my bitcointalk account has received negative trading feedback without me actually making any trades.

As I see, who left you feedback (Mabsark) also receive a red feedback (from der_troll )
Both of them are from default trust.
It's kindda confusing for who we actually trust...

Hope this is can be solve

Both of them are trusted by CanaryInTheMine, need to contact him to resolve this. Roll Eyes . I have sent a PM to notify him, let's wait for his response. Mabsark has put most of his -ve trust feedback about cloudminings and it isn't avoidable. Undecided

~~MZ~~
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
I see my bitcointalk account has received negative trading feedback without me actually making any trades.

As I see, who left you feedback (Mabsark) also receive a red feedback (from der_troll )
Both of them are from default trust.
It's kindda confusing for who we actually trust...

Hope this is can be solve
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561

It seems that the user Mabsark will do whatever is necessary, including biased and unfounded negative feedback just so that the mining service he is endorsing can be the only one on the playing field. 

To sum it up, we're now playing politics, kindergarten edition.
Because of this, I will have to make a public appeal to the cryptomine signature campaign participants.
After the first month ends and the first payouts are released from escrow, I would appreciate it greatly if you could give my account positive trading feedback.

All signs point to it being a ponzi. I will remove this if evidence of legitimacy is provided.

What's the problem? Come clean and he'll remove it.

So far you failed to even answer the simple question: is your name Eric Rosby and was the photo of you real or fake?

Any positive feedback for the sig campaign will probably land on Carra's account.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So you say you can easily prove us wrong, ...
... only to then give some bullshit explanation why you cant prove us wrong.

You cant us prove wrong because we are not wrong.

Didn't know you guys were an item. But whatever floats your boat.
I think you stated your point of view several times on our thread. I respect your opinion and anyone who wishes to see it can do so countless times since the beginning of the thread. But it is just that, a personal opinion based on assumptions and suppositions. I explained our situation and gave a pretty specific deadline for everything. We are not in any rush to go anywhere, as you can tell pretty clearly from the way we conduct our advertising campaign and pace our strategy. We haven't even began accepting anything other than bitcoin. Anyway, thanks again for the valuable input.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
So you say you can easily prove us wrong, ...
... only to then give some bullshit explanation why you cant prove us wrong.

You cant us prove wrong because we are not wrong.
The current reward displayed on our website is accurate.
Please don't forget the luck factor involved in cryptocurrency  mining. On our website we display the latest daily mining result obtained.
The theoretical calculations show an average possible mining reward, not a maximum one. The actual results can vary quite a lot, depending on the pool luck factor.
There is always room for optimization and certain pools manage to swing the luck factor in their favor more of the time than others.

Show us your mining stats then and your mining income for the day in question, otherwise you may as well be just making up those values.

We are not misleading anyone and the reward displayed on our website is the actual reward our clients received the day before. We try to keep things as accurate as possible.
If you are interested in purchasing a mining contract to see how we do things first hand, I will be more than happy to accommodate your request.

Yes, you are. You're telling people that they will earn so much per day, based on your service being extremely lucky the day before, making your service seem more profitable. Are you having the exact same amount of luck on multiple consecutive days? Has the value you show ever been below the theoretical value? Luck works both ways but I've only ever seen the value on your site above theoretical. I'll be keeping a close eye on that to be sure.

I don't believe a word you are saying and I think you are just making up values as you go. You can easily prove me wrong my showing me the evidence.

First of all, thank you for the vote of confidence, Mabsark. Haven't played tag in a long time.

Second, yes, I can easily prove you wrong and I will. I have already said this a bunch of times, but perhaps not clearly enough. We are under contractual obligation to manage a joint mining operation and not to disclose any pictures or other media materials of the facilities or hardware until the end of January 2015. Come February, we will be free to do whatever we like and this includes moving into a new separate facility. 

Now if this sounds like we plan to close up shop in February, then by all means think just that. Everybody is entitled to an opinion and everyone can decide for themselves if to believe what I am saying is true or not.  But please, enough of this finger pointing and going over the same things over and over again. I think everyone has made their point pretty clearly and there is no use in playing childish games or repeating ourselves indefinitely.

Yes, we did have days in which the payout was less than the theoretical value, but not many. The pools we mine on are held by a partner company that does this exclusively and it's their job to keep these pools on the cutting edge. Fortunately we managed to secure an independent agreement with them starting February.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Please don't forget the luck factor involved in cryptocurrency  mining. On our website we display the latest daily mining result obtained.
The theoretical calculations show an average possible mining reward, not a maximum one. The actual results can vary quite a lot, depending on the pool luck factor.
There is always room for optimization and certain pools manage to swing the luck factor in their favor more of the time than others.

Show us your mining stats then and your mining income for the day in question, otherwise you may as well be just making up those values.

We are not misleading anyone and the reward displayed on our website is the actual reward our clients received the day before. We try to keep things as accurate as possible.
If you are interested in purchasing a mining contract to see how we do things first hand, I will be more than happy to accommodate your request.

Yes, you are. You're telling people that they will earn so much per day, based on your service being extremely lucky the day before, making your service seem more profitable. Are you having the exact same amount of luck on multiple consecutive days? Has the value you show ever been below the theoretical value? Luck works both ways but I've only ever seen the value on your site above theoretical. I'll be keeping a close eye on that to be sure.

I don't believe a word you are saying and I think you are just making up values as you go. You can easily prove me wrong my showing me the evidence.

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
very good site and Instant buy
The "current reward" is still wrong! It's been changed to 0.00001500 per Gh per day.

Here's the equation:

Reward = Hash Rate * Block Reward * 86400 * ((65535 / 2^48 ) / Difficulty)

1*10^9 * 25 * 86400 * ((65535 / 2^48 ) / 40007470271) = 0.00001257 BTC

Why are you misleading potential customers by making your service seem more profitable than it actually is?

i look electricty cost raised from 22 to 23  Undecided

Electricity prices are fixed at $0.000816 / Gh per day and $0.014 / Mh per day.  Please note these are fixed in USD and when Bitcoin drops in value, as is the case now, naturally, electricity prices expressed in BTC will increase slightly.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
We're implementing final changes regarding prices & rates.  Didn't want to take the website down just for this, as it's going to be over  in under an hour.

i look electricty cost raised from 22 to 23  Undecided
legendary
The "current reward" is still wrong! It's been changed to 0.00001500 per Gh per day.

Here's the equation:

Reward = Hash Rate * Block Reward * 86400 * ((65535 / 2^48 ) / Difficulty)

1*10^9 * 25 * 86400 * ((65535 / 2^48 ) / 40007470271) = 0.00001257 BTC

Why are you misleading potential customers by making your service seem more profitable than it actually is?
We're implementing final changes regarding prices & rates.  Didn't want to take the website down just for this, as it's going to be over  in under an hour.
legendary
The theoretical payout hasn't been that high since the initial post in this thread. In fact, it hasn't been that high since the difficulty was 29,238,750,955 which was back in the beginning of September.
Activity: 133
The reward information on your website is incorrect, it's showing as 0.00001720 BTC Gh per day. At the current difficulty, the theoretical reward  should be 0.00001257 BTC per Gh per day before maintenance costs.

maybe late to update the website
legendary
The reward information on your website is incorrect, it's showing as 0.00001720 BTC Gh per day. At the current difficulty, the theoretical reward  should be 0.00001257 BTC per Gh per day before maintenance costs.
I'm not sure what to say about other cloud services' mining rewards, but you must be aware that as bitcoin mining difficulty increases, profitability goes down, at the same pace.

Was there a difficulty increase? Last I heard it decreased.

I am not just referring just to the last change. But since we started, at the beginning of November rates have been quite constant, which is a very lucky break.

All website problems have been addressed and everything works properly now.  Purchasing issues on certain browser versions has been fixed.

Electricity costs have been factored in the displayed rates, as these were already being deduced by our internal engine and subtracted again by the user when calculating estimations.
This is why certain users felt that profitability is not making sense.

We also lowered our prices a little today:

Bitcoin Mining Power - $385 per Th/s
Altcoins Mining Power - $12,45 per Mh/s

The price changes are permanent. Even if these are not very significant, for Bitcoin especially they are meant to gauge more interest to Scrypt mining contracts.
We will not raise prices if mining difficulty continues to decrease.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I'm not sure what to say about other cloud services' mining rewards, but you must be aware that as bitcoin mining difficulty increases, profitability goes down, at the same pace.

Was there a difficulty increase? Last I heard it decreased.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Hi Eric, when will you fix the purchasing problem on firefox ?
Activity: 238
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Hi everyone, sorry for the long pause, but I didn't have time to check in the last few days.
To sum it up, yes, we are more profitable. And we will be lowering our rates a little on Monday too.

Hi,

will you change the price today ?

regards
Stefan

Hello Stefan,

Yes, we will adjust prices slightly today.

What kind of change would it be in the prices? And will these be permanent?
Hi everyone, sorry for the long pause, but I didn't have time to check in the last few days.
To sum it up, yes, we are more profitable. And we will be lowering our rates a little on Monday too.

Hi,

will you change the price today ?

regards
Stefan

Hello Stefan,

Yes, we will adjust prices slightly today.
Pages:
Jump to: