Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 19. (Read 78902 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
hey
do you accept iran?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Hi,

I live in Europe, so it means that everything will be ok for me.
Can i ask about promotional code to order Bitcoin Debit Card?
I would like to use it to pay in shops.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
I would like to receive promotional code, Thank You. Regards.

just beware

The rules have all just changed

While Cryptopay cards are accepted all over the world, the number of countries where we can issue and deliver them to is limited. Check the following list before ordering the card and make sure your country is presented here:

Andorra
Austria
Bailiwick of Guernsey
Bailiwick of Jersey
Belgium
Bulgaria**
Canary Islands
Croatia**
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France**
Germany
Gibraltar
Greece**
Greenland
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Isle of Man
Israel
Italy
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Madeira
Malta
Monaco
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania**
San Marino
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
United Kingdom
Vatican City

I have ordered a card which is now USELESS

If you are not on this list forget this Debit Card

When I ordered - it was valid - now its not.

In the middle of an ICO this is totally unacceptable.  Beyond their control they say:

https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/changes-regarding-our-card-program

Changes regarding our card program

Written by Cryptopay Team
Updated this week
Due to reasons beyond our control we’ve been forced to stop issuing and maintaining contactless cards on the new card program.

We understand this sounds really bad, but unfortunately we will not be able to provide card service to our customers outside the European territory.

All expenses such as card orders and delivery payments will be refunded till October, 25th.

The good news for our European users is that they can switch back to their old Cryptopay card and continue using it. Both loads and unloads are available now! For those who don’t have our old card we will reissue it free of charge.

We are looking for a solution for our non-europeans customers and will notify you about it as soon as we resolve this issue.

Thank you very much for understanding.

So just beware before ordering this card - at least wait if you are outside the EU until and IF INDEED they can sort out these problems.

I have withdrawn all funds from Cryptopay until they come up with solutions - "support" does not seem to answer questions.

Cheers - usukan

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I would like to receive promotional code, Thank You. Regards.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

Warning!!! SCAM    No issue virtual card

this answer came in 10 days after payment for a virtual card:

Get your Cryptopay card: only one step left

Hi there,

We regret to inform you that our card issuer has requested you to provide a few documents in order to prevent fraud and issue a Cryptopay card. Don't worry though, verification process is not as tough as it may seem especially considering we made a guide for you to pass it easily! Besides, as a verified user you get more benefits, such as:

Expanded limits (check out the attached pdf);
    Unlimited value of online transactions;
    Bank transfers to and from your Cryptopay account;
    Unlimited Lifetime ATM withdrawal limit;
    Unlimited Max lifetime load limit;

And there is more to come!

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us by replying to this e-mail or using live chat on our website.
GET VERIFIED

I do not need your service anymore.

Good day!

We are sorry that you have encountered such an issue with your Cryptopay card order but please don't worry. If you won't be able to get verified the cost of the card will be refunded. In fact, background checks are quite common with the credit/debit card providers. Unfortunately, there is noting we can do to avoid them.
Try sending the verification documents and we'll go from there.

support is not answer,

no refund
not issued a virtual card

Hello,

I assume the answer could take longer due to a number of the requests we're getting.
I can assure you that we provide a refund straightaway if the client states that they don't want to verify the account.

provide me  step by step to full refund

Cryptopay contact email: [email protected]  Huh Huh Huh

or

[email protected] Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
This is not good.

I offloaded all funds from the new cards and converted them to bitcoin, then sent them to my external wallet. Trust is central and core to all bitcoin trades, whether they are done person to person or with established exchanges. One small slip and that trust is eroded.

Luckily I have two backup bitcoin cards.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
It looks like this card will not work in few countries because I got this message from them after I requested a card.

We’re very sorry to inform you that due to reasons beyond our control, we’ve been forced to stop issuing and maintaining cards on the new card program.
We understand this sounds bad. However, the most important thing for us is the security of our customers, so we’ve decided to turn off the current program.
At the moment we are doing our best to find a way to issue and deliver Cryptopay cards to xxxxxxx. When they are available for the residents of your country, we will definitely let you know.

But I didn't understand one thing that when I key in my country they should have stopped me at that point instead they waited until I submit my card request to send this email.

If your investing in their ICO project by thinking that this card works world wire and demand will be more then you better think and invest.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
Please stop prioritizing your ICO project. What's most important at this point is your customers' convenience and satisfaction. Fix your disrupted card loading service if you want to win everyone's trust in your system.

Cards cannot be loaded since the day before yesterday and this is not good for volatile assets. Fix this please.

Hey guys,

Warning!!! SCAM    No issue virtual card

Hi there,

We regret to inform you that our card issuer has requested you to provide a few documents in order to prevent fraud and issue a Cryptopay card. Don't worry though, verification process is not as tough as it may seem especially considering we made a guide for you to pass it easily! Besides, as a verified user you get more benefits, such as:

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us by replying to this e-mail or using live chat on our website.
GET VERIFIED

Good day!

We are sorry that you have encountered such an issue with your Cryptopay card order but please don't worry. If you won't be able to get verified the cost of the card will be refunded. In fact, background checks are quite common with the credit/debit card providers. Unfortunately, there is noting we can do to avoid them.

support is not answer,

no refund

Hello,

I assume the answer could take longer due to a number of the requests we're getting.
I can assure you that we provide a refund straightaway if the client states that they don't want to verify the account.

provide me  step by step to full refund

Cryptopay contact email: [email protected] Huh

or

[email protected] Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Hey mate would you give me a promo code? I want to try out to see how your virtual cards work, I hope this promo code works to receive a virtual

Card. I will load it with some Bitcoin if I can use this one first. "everything associated with Russia is fraud and scam" like everything associated with US

Is divine, sent by their heavenly imaginary god.
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952
Sorry, card loads are temporarily unavailable.

I am getting this message.

I've been seeing that for about 24 hours also, but only for the new MC cards (both virtual and plastic). The old Visa cards can apparently still be loaded for now, but that was scheduled to stop Oct. 5 - very soon.

Yesterday the announcement said it would be fixed by 2pm London time, but that was removed as the deadline came and passed. Presumably the issue was bigger than first thought.

All the cards still seem to work fine at merchants though, fwiw (if previously loaded).

Activity: 621
Hey guys,

Hi there,

GET VERIFIED

Good day!

support is not answer,

no refund

Hello,

Activity: 621
Hi!
I also would like to receive promo code Smiley

Code sent  Wink Enjoy using the card!
Activity: 267
Merit: 100

I am getting this message.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

Hi there,

GET VERIFIED

Good day!

support is not answer,

no refund

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hi!
I also would like to receive promo code Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Services associated with Russia is fraud and scam

Say it to Vitalik Buterin  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
After receiving some help, verification is complete (plastic). Deposited in the account. All seems good. Use will follow when necessary. Will update.
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, thanks alot for the promotional code.

W_M
Pages:
Jump to: