Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 25. (Read 78902 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Hello. I would like to order a debit card. Could you provide a promo code please? Thank you.

Hello,

We provide promo codes for users with the activity score higher than 30. Please come back later when you have the required score!
Hi, If I am eligible then can I get a promo code for a virtual card?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have promo codes for our new virtual cards ready yet since the process of switching from VISA to MasterCard is still in progress. We will let you know once the promo code is available. Sorry for the inconvenience Sad
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello. I would like to order a debit card. Could you provide a promo code please? Thank you.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Hi, If I am eligible then can I get a promo code for a virtual card?
hi can i verify my vcc even if i am from unsupported country !

I'm afraid it is not possible Cry We're constantly working on expanding the list of countries we work with, so stay tuned!
Activity: 110
hi can i verify my vcc even if i am from unsupported country !
Hi,

Do you have a Android app for the account?

Hello,

We are developing a Cryptopay Android application at the moment and are planning to release it in next couple of months. Please stay tuned!
Activity: 29
Hi,

Do you have a Android app for the account?
Hello, what time take a new virtual card? I request one yesterday and still in processing.

Hello,

it usually takes no longer than 24 hours. If the problem still persists please contact us via the livechat and we'll do our best to help!
i hope get code promo. Thanks

Hi,

Promo-code is sent to your personal messages Cool Enjoy using the card!
Activity: 42
Hello, what time take a new virtual card? I request one yesterday and still in processing.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
i hope get code promo. Thanks
Thanks for the code. I'm ordering a card very soon. Before I do, I have a question:

Can I get an unverified card first, with a dummy name, and later verify the same card with my real name?

Hello,

You can't change the name on the card after it has been issued, so it is not possible.
Hey cryptopay_support
Can u please give me Promo Code for Virtual Card
Thx

Hi!

Promo-code sent to your personal messages  Cool Enjoy using the card!
Activity: 23
Hey cryptopay_support
Can u please give me Promo Code for Virtual Card
Thx
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
Thanks for the code. I'm ordering a card very soon. Before I do, I have a question:

Can I get an unverified card first, with a dummy name, and later verify the same card with my real name?
I am new here and I want to use the card for withdraws money from freelance jobs.

Hi,

We'll be happy to share a promo-code once your activity score is higher than 30!
Just a note, you can't accept payments from other people to your Cryptopay card, but you can accept Bitcoin from anyone and load your card with it  Cool
If the promo is still available I like to receive one code since mine other Bitcoin Debit card isn't working when I need it, will use both plastic and virtual if it's working fine for me. Wonder if I can use more than one card without the need to verify myself?

Hi!

Promo-code sent Cool. You can have 3 plastic and 3 virtual cards, 1 per currency, all without verification, but the loading/unloading limit is only 1000USD/EUR and 800GBP per entire account if you are not verified.
Activity: 1
I am new here and I want to use the card for withdraws money from freelance jobs.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
If the promo is still available I like to receive one code since mine other Bitcoin Debit card isn't working when I need it, will use both plastic and virtual if it's working fine for me. Wonder if I can use more than one card without the need to verify myself?
Pages:
Jump to: