Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 29. (Read 78902 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Received the promo code, is it for a USD card or for any card?
Thanks a lot by the way, will sure going to use it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I got the promo code but unfortunally I'm having an issue when I try to order the card.

In the "personal info" part, I put all my info (address, country, post code, ...) and after I click on the Continue button my page just refreshes and nothing happens. Not even a single error message.

I tried with two different browsers (Opera and Chrome).
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello. A friend of me hav a Problem. He is verified by Cryptopay 3 Months ago, but the Bank dont verified the Account, so the Limits are not increased. Is that normal? Someone with the same Problem? He hav a Account by Advcash and is too verified, is that perhabs the Problem? That what I dont want to verified my Account.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
My Mum has just transferred £5000 from Coinbase into Cryptopay (not directly onto the card) and then she added bitcoin from Cryptopay onto her card.  What fees will she have paid on that?

Surely you don't charge 3% just for transferring bitcoins from Coinbase to Cryptopay wallet and not the debit card???

Please respond.

Hello,

In this case, your Mum will be paying 1% conversion fee to exchange Bitcoin to GBP and then 1% loading fee to load the card. Should you have any other questions feel free to contact us via livechat! We're always happy to help  Smiley
i want to sign up for the promo card. Thank you.
Online Paying, ATM

Is the giveaway still going on? If so, I would like to request one to be used on my online purchases (mainly Steam/Netflix/Spotify)

Can I use the promo code to get a physical card or only the virtual one? Thanks!

Interested to get a card.I will used to convert bitcoin and then withdraw cash on ATMs.sometimes use for online shopping.hope I will be lucky to receive the card  Smiley

Would be happy to get a card so I can cashout some bitcoins!

Thanks In Advance

Promo-codes sent, enjoy using your cards!  Smiley

I need one for Steam/Amazon/ATM

Would love some promo code Grin

it is interesting, i would like to recive a card too.  Smiley

Please let us know once your activity score is 30 to get a promo-code  Wink
Activity: 458
My Mum has just transferred £5000 from Coinbase into Cryptopay (not directly onto the card) and then she added bitcoin from Cryptopay onto her card.  What fees will she have paid on that?

Surely you don't charge 3% just for transferring bitcoins from Coinbase to Cryptopay wallet and not the debit card???

Please respond.
I am not sure if this is right but, weren't the old limits at $2500?

That's correct, good memory! Smiley Previously it was possible to load up to $2500 to an unverified card but only $1000 to withdraw from it which, in our opinion, didn't make much sense, hence why we have convinced our card issuer to review these limits. Now the loading and unloading limits are even.
I know you said you convinced Mychoice to keep the limits but isn't there a new EU anti money laundering regulation that came into play on the 26th June with strict rules for unverified cards? so are you guys simply ignoring this? I would imagine this will cause you issues?

Hello,

As far as we know, 4AMLD is a directive, not a law. It is there to ensure countries implement the stricter regulation on prepaid cards. At the moment, if a country chooses to relax CDD requirements for e-money, it must still ensure that issuers carry out sufficient transaction monitoring and issuers must demonstrate that the risks associated with e-money are low. This is a way we can still keep higher limits for now.
Nevertheless, we strongly advise you to verify your account, because government regulators become more and more demanding to financial services these days.
Hi,

I have a problem with my card, i can't withdraw money in ATM, i have a message who say that i have reached the limits.
I have a verified account and i have not reached the limit of my card.

Thanks.

Hi,

Please contact us via email or livechat and we'll do our best to solve your problem!
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Would be happy to get a card so I can cashout some bitcoins!

Thanks In Advance
Activity: 6
it is interesting, i would like to recive a card too.  Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I need one for Steam/Amazon/ATM

Would love some promo code Grin
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
Interested to get a card.I will used to convert bitcoin and then withdraw cash on ATMs.sometimes use for online shopping.hope I will be lucky to receive the card  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Is the giveaway still going on? If so, I would like to request one to be used on my online purchases (mainly Steam/Netflix/Spotify)

Can I use the promo code to get a physical card or only the virtual one? Thanks!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
i want to sign up for the promo card. Thank you.
Online Paying, ATM
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

That's correct, good memory! Smiley Previously it was possible to load up to $2500 to an unverified card but only $1000 to withdraw from it which, in our opinion, didn't make much sense, hence why we have convinced our card issuer to review these limits. Now the loading and unloading limits are even.
I know you said you convinced Mychoice to keep the limits but isn't there a new EU anti money laundering regulation that came into play on the 26th June with strict rules for unverified cards? so are you guys simply ignoring this? I would imagine this will cause you issues?
Activity: 30
Hi,

I have a problem with my card, i can't withdraw money in ATM, i have a message who say that i have reached the limits.
I have a verified account and i have not reached the limit of my card.

Thanks.
I see that the old limits come back  Grin
That's good news.
When will you fix this bag
Sorry, card loads are temporarily unavailable.

Load cards go without problems but the first thing that always shows is this

Yes, that's quite an annoying bug and we are sorry for not fixing it quickly. Our developers have promised to solve the problem in the nearest future!
Activity: 364
I see that the old limits come back  Grin
That's good news.
When will you fix this bag
Sorry, card loads are temporarily unavailable.

Load cards go without problems but the first thing that always shows is this
Activity: 2
Hello can I have a promo code as well? Thanks alot!

Pages:
Jump to: