Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 52. (Read 78902 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 199
Join the Bitcoin Lightning Revolution (Ask me How)
Hi, please could you send me the promo code? I am going to use the card while travelling to other countries.

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 777
Merit: 1003
The way I understand it is, that any store that accepts Visa debits cards will accept it.
Cryptopay pays for the transaction with fiat and subtracts the equivalent amount from your Bitcoin that you load onto the card.

So I think pretty much all stores will accept it, they don't even know that you are using Bitcoin.

PS to OP: Still hoping I get a code for a free plastic card.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
I think its a great concept but I dont know how popular it will become. If it's accessible everywhere at stores then i think it's possible it could take off and become very popular
I would use the card to pay for everyday things, coffee, groceries, etc.
This would eliminate the step of selling the coins first.
I was thinking about this today and searched the forum and found this.  Smiley

That is a good proposal. But that is not the direct usage of the bitcoin. It is similar to sell the bitcoin on exchanges.

What else would you use a debit card for?
I understand that it is not the ideal way to use Bitcoin.
This is a good intermediary way to use it until my local grocery store, gas station, etc. start accepting Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106

That is a good proposal. But that is not the direct usage of the bitcoin. It is similar to sell the bitcoin on exchanges.
Activity: 144
Merit: 2
I just noticed that the cryptopay site is down.... ?
update: now it's back online
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Can I know why some of the exchanges do not support some countries? which is making bitcoin a limited currency as most people are not able to get all the facilities provided by bitcoins because of some exchanges. Bitcoin is a worldwide currency then why your exchange is not worldwide?
I think exchanges don't support some countries due to their laws (in some countries bitcoin is illegal and also some countries don't allow cards of companies which are not registered in their countrie and don't pay taxes there).
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
Can I know why some of the exchanges do not support some countries? which is making bitcoin a limited currency as most people are not able to get all the facilities provided by bitcoins because of some exchanges. Bitcoin is a worldwide currency then why your exchange is not worldwide?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello @cryptopay_support, Right now I'm ordering a plastic debit card with express delivery to Mexico. I'm a bitcoin and blockchain enthusiast, so I plan to use cryptopay as my personal money vault and my main payment method c:

It would be great if I could get a promo code from your side.

Best Regards.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
I would love to use your card for travelling. Please send me a promo code Wink
Hi!

Have just sent you the code Smiley Please review the card when you get the chance https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/cryptopay.me
Hello, I am from unsupported country but my brother is living in UAE can I get a debit card I will put his address for the shipping. After that he wil send it to me through any means of shipping. Please need your assistance. I hope it will work as there is nothing bad in it, at least to use it as unverified.
Hi!

According to our company's rules your brother should order the card to UAE by himself. Will you still be interested in getting the promo code?
Could I get a code for the plastic debit card?
I saw on another thread that this giveaway of your bitcoin debit cards is still on!
I would love one so i can use it for my shopping needs with this easy way to do it. Grin

Thank you! Smiley

Hi!

Code sent! We'll be grateful if you leave the review for the card on trustpilot https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/cryptopay.me
Your feedback is really important for us!
Hello Cryptopay,

I would like to have a promo code but for express delivery (IF POSSIBLE). Because I have doubt that the standard delivery will bring the debit bitcoin card at my home. I will use the card for withdraw at ATM and for online and offline use.

Thanks a lot in advance if will have such promo code.

Hi!

Unfortunately, we have only standard delivery promo codes available. Sorry for the inconvenience  Embarrassed Would you still like to try it?
I would like to get one card with your giveway, please pm with all the detail you need from me i'm here-on this site since 2013 - you can review and confirm! Smiley
kind regards
Hi!

We're pleased to inform you that the code has been pm'ed. We don't require any additional details but please make sure your country is not in the list here https://support.cryptopay.me/hc/en-us/articles/206366353-What-countries-does-Cryptopay-issue-cards-to-
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
Can I know when will the admin or supporter come online? I am waiting for the reply from them from two days but did not got any reply yet. Please I need your service. I want to know that will you provide me the debit card to another country to brother?

I'm not the OP, naturally, but I would treat this like any other debit card....anyone with the pin can use it to withdraw money from it. Using it to pay for something at a store directly might lead to some issues with the store wanting ID to be presented....but 'he' could circumvent that by always using cash.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
Just ordered a EUR card Express and a USD card standard delivery.

Very smooth front-end so-far, looking forward to getting the cards and writing a review here.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Please send me promo code man @cryptopay_support se lo agradecere Wink
Activity: 602
Can I know when will the admin or supporter come online? I am waiting for the reply from them from two days but did not got any reply yet. Please I need your service. I want to know that will you provide me the debit card to another country to brother?
Activity: 261
I would love to use your card for travelling. Please send me a promo code Wink
Pages:
Jump to: