Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 54. (Read 78902 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Hello, can you send me a card statement because Amazon needs it for verification? my account email is [email protected] and card ending in 13.

Hi! I have replied to your email. Please, avoid posting on the forum with such inquiries in the future. Better turn to our customer support team via live chat and we'll assist you within 5 minutes (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm UK time). Thank you!
Hello Dear CryptoPay I have noticed that you are not sending your cards to Pakistan, I want to ask that will you add that option in the future are you working for that? and one another question, why you do not send cards to Pakistan, is that the weakness of your service or it is restricted by our country?

Hi!

This is our card issuer's restriction. I know how frustrating it must be but I don't think we will ever issue cards to Pakistan. Sorry for the inconvenience Sad
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
They sent me the code and i requested card.
It's now processing!

When i receive card i'll post here the update! Cheesy

Thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I want to try this card! I need to make some purchases and by depositing bitcoins it's very simple!!

Thanks.
Activity: 602
Oh after two days I came here but still I am seeing no any reply to my query, The supporters are inactive which is a very bad feature for a service/business. Suppose we get an issue with our account at cryptopay then it will be very hard to get the response from the support, it may take days.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello,

I want to request a promo code to receive a cryptopay card.
Main reason i want the card is to fund card with bitcoins and buy goods on shops (offline and online)..

Regards.
Activity: 2
Hello,
I want to go shopping, the card and  paypal.
Could you send me a promo code?
thank you
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
Hello, I want to get your Debit card in order to use it for shopping as in my place there is no any place to accept bitcoins directly so I can pay with that card easily. Thanks.

Waiting for the Promo code.
Activity: 308
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
id like to get a cryptocard to buy meself a puffco+ Smiley

pls send me your promo code
Activity: 602
Can I know that which countries you support for sending you debit cards? I have searched on your website but there is no any liknk for that purpose on your website. Please create a list on acceptable and non acceptable countries on your site on the page for credit card or at least add it to the Debit Card Terms and Conditions page.
Activity: 10
Hi guys! We are Cryptopay, a Bitcoin platform and bitcoin debit card provider. We have been working hard to provide a decent solution to spend your bitcoins in stores and we would like to give away a few Bitcoin cards to fellow forum users to give it a try.

All cards come with free worldwide delivery and are available in EUR, USD and GBP.

Getting the card is simple:
  • Let us know how you would like to use the card in the comments below.
  • I will reply with a promo code for a card.
  • Proceed to Order Cryptopay Debit card.
  • Choose Promo code as payment method.
  • Enjoy the card!

Here is the link to our product website: https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptopayme
Follow us on twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cryptopay
Hello, can you send me a card statement because Amazon needs it for verification? my account email is [email protected] and card ending in 13.
Activity: 672
Hello Dear CryptoPay I have noticed that you are not sending your cards to Pakistan, I want to ask that will you add that option in the future are you working for that? and one another question, why you do not send cards to Pakistan, is that the weakness of your service or it is restricted by our country?
Activity: 1
Please send me the promo code.

Please send me code.
Thanks in advance
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Hi, I am moving to the UK next week. I would like to get the code and give your card a try. Thanks!

Are you crazy! You are moving to UK?!?!? Probably is too late (looking on date) .. If you already are there just dont unpack and book ticket to Spain!!!! You'll thank me later..
Hi there, please send me promo code
Hi, I am moving to the UK next week. I would like to get the code and give your card a try. Thanks!
Hi! Code sent!
Activity: 490
Did the promotion end already? I'm still waiting for my code...
The promotion is still on but we only give our promo codes to the active members of the community with activity more than 30 on the forum
Activity: 19
Hi, I would like to have promo code and just start using it (finland), thx Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: