Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 55. (Read 78902 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
Did the promotion end already? I'm still waiting for my code...
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Hello, is this service available for the USA?  If so I would love to try it out do you have a promo code?

Hello!

We would love to give you a promo code but unfortunately, we are not licensed to offer services to the US residents Sad  Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi guys,

I use your card from the beginning of this service. Now im trying to show that to my friend, but he is sceptic. Can i order second card on same address that i have first one? When he will be interested, he will order new one for himself, and for me will stay one reserve?

Hi!

You are more than welcome to order a second card on the same address but it has to be in the currency other than your existing card's currency. It's because our card issuer has a limit of 1 card per each currency.

The promo code has just been sent!
Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
Hi,

I would like to use this card to pay my utility bills and buy more equipment for mining. Thank you in advance!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Hello, is this service available for the USA?  If so I would love to try it out do you have a promo code?

I always try to not be ironic, but in this situation probably it will be.. Just answer me for one simple question: Is VISA accepted in your village, city, country? If yes, answer is yes!

some services do not  allow US customers to sign up.

If you are highly interested then it will work also for united states citizens for example you can ship somewhere to anyfriends that lives in another country where is supported by the card issuer then he will reship it to you.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Hello, is this service available for the USA?  If so I would love to try it out do you have a promo code?

I always try to not be ironic, but in this situation probably it will be.. Just answer me for one simple question: Is VISA accepted in your village, city, country? If yes, answer is yes!

some services do not  allow US customers to sign up.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hello! I want to use us card when I was traveling to France next month, it's possible to get free code?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Hello, is this service available for the USA?  If so I would love to try it out do you have a promo code?

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Hi guys,

I use your card from the beginning of this service. Now im trying to show that to my friend, but he is sceptic. Can i order second card on same address that i have first one? When he will be interested, he will order new one for himself, and for me will stay one reserve?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
ehhhhh....got an email saying i requested a password reset at cryptopay....beware guys..i never asked for password reset... Wink
Activity: 52
I would love to use this card to buy online. If you can spare a code to test that would be great. Would this card work on websites that validate the address?
Activity: 1
I would use it for online shopping.
Please send me code.
Thanks in advance
Activity: 1
send me promo code pls. i would like to use the card for bitcoin trading. thanks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
I would to try you service too, can i get a code

thanks in advance!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
i will try your service would you PM promo code
Thanks in advance

Hi! Code sent!
Thank you got it
Hello there cryptopay_support,

i would like to have one of your Cards for my self purchase, bank withrawels in EUR and also Payments for Petrol and Stuff in the Market.
How much are the Fees for a Withrawel in EUR at the ATM ? And the Payment is free?

Would be also great to have one of theese promo codes over here Wink

let me know

regards

Hi! You can use our card to pay for petrol but please note that it can't be used at self-service petrol pumps. You only pay by taking it to the cashier.
The fee for the ATM withdrawal in EUR is €2.25 (for cards in EUR). If your card is in GBP or USD it will be higher.
Payments in bitcoins are free. We only charge a currency conversion fee of 1% for converting to or from BTC.

I have just sent you the promo code. Enjoy using the card!
I have a payoneer master card but its not allow to me payment every where and also can not use on Forex deposit and withdraw.their card maintenance fee really high $30 per year beside your card maintenance only $12 per year.If your card is really visa card then I want one.
Hi! Our card is a VISA card. I have just sent you the promo code for the free card. Let us know how you like it Smiley
i will try your service would you PM promo code
Thanks in advance

Hi! Code sent!
Activity: 8
I'm gonna use it to buy some bitcoins!
Pages:
Jump to: