Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 64. (Read 78904 times)

copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
hi

i register with your site i need Promo code please
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
sorry but just a newbie question, is this card can be use for paypal or any online payments method just wondering if this one is easy to verify my paypal account. thank you.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
I would use bitcoin card for online shopping (Much needed) and other local purchases.
On that note,
My friends would believe in bitcoin if they see paying for gas/etc with it!

Cheers

Check your inbox. A new amusing tool is in the way.
May I ask? Im from Australia. I want to also deposit bank funds alongside my bitcoin deposits. But all the deposit options I see are SEPA, Wire, and "Credit card" which is greyed out.

When I try to link my credit card up, it asks me if my card uses GBP or EUR. I use neither. How do I deposit?

Hi! We are implementing USD/GBP/EUR card deposits and USD WIRE payment will be up soon.
Is this still available. I need the card to use in all my transactions online. Is the card okay to use with paypal? Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi! Check your inbox!
dear support,

are the promo codes still avaliable? i want to give your card a try. Smiley

Hi! Code sent!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
hi

i register with your site i need Promo code please

i want to have my money via ATM + use it with paypal

thanks

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
May I ask? Im from Australia. I want to also deposit bank funds alongside my bitcoin deposits. But all the deposit options I see are SEPA, Wire, and "Credit card" which is greyed out.

When I try to link my credit card up, it asks me if my card uses GBP or EUR. I use neither. How do I deposit?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I am planning to use this cryptopay card to verify my PayPal account and hopefully use at a ATM machine
I tried with entropay card and another similar card to add into my paypal to get verified with it, but I am getting error of "this type of cards are not accepted". I believe these are errors based on geo locations. You need to check with paypal before going for verification process.
Activity: 266
SEIZED by Gunthar
I would use bitcoin card for online shopping (Much needed) and other local purchases.
On that note,
My friends would believe in bitcoin if they see paying for gas/etc with it!

Cheers
Activity: 2
I am planning to use this cryptopay card to verify my PayPal account and hopefully use at a ATM machine
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I don't know if this offer is available but if I still meet up, I will like to use the card to withdraw USD.

dear support,

Is this still available. I need the card to use in all my transactions online. Is the card okay to use with paypal? Please let me know. Thanks.

Based on the latest posts from OP, he is still giving away the free card because some people still get the code yesterday. So I think you'll get the code as others, just wait OP online and read your posts. But since it is weekends, I think you will get it on Monday.
Activity: 434
I don't know if this offer is available but if I still meet up, I will like to use the card to withdraw USD.
Activity: 308
Activity: 33
dear support,

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I finally got my card from them which i have ordered using their free promocode. Card look nice but i am really confused to see mychoicecorporate.com name on card as issuer which they haven't included in their site faq or anywhere. But however even though they are merchant of that corporation, their service is good as i was able to activate and spend some of the funds and verified my paypal easily.

will be posting picture sooner with me holding card.

Hope i will use this card till it expired without any problems.
Activity: 1
Is the promo Code Still Available ? I'm interested please send me .

I really want a free Bitcoin Debit card. I am going to use it for online shopping as pretty much no stores online accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
How come im not allowed to get a promo code , is there another requirement that I have missed or not fulfilled.
I really want a free Bitcoin Debit card. I am going to use it for online shopping as pretty much no stores online accept Bitcoin.

Hi! Happy shopping, code sent!
I want to shop online on eBay and Amazon, but there are barely any sellers that accept Bitcoin. Please could I get a debit card?

Hi! Code sent. Now you'll become Amazon Pro!
Pages:
Jump to: