Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 65. (Read 78904 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Could I please get a free debit card? I really want to use it for steam as there is no way to deposit Bitcoin into steam.

Code sent!
Could I have a debit card? I want to use it with Steam. I don't suppose anyone knows another way to deposit bitcoin into steam?

Code sent! Happy gaming!
I want a cryptopay card! I've been wanting to spend my bitcoin for a long time now on eBay, but sites like all4btc.com have outrageous fees. Horrible.

Code sent, happy shopping!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
hey guys , im looking to use this card on all my online marketing and with my paypal
can i get the promo code ?
Activity: 4
Hi, promotion still available? I would like try it on my next travel.

Yes, send you the promo in DM.

BIG THANKS!
Activity: 55
I really want to get as much free bitcoins as possible. I do not think anyone knows another way to do this than to create multiple accounts.

Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
I really want to get as much free bitcoins as possible. I do not think anyone knows another way to do this than to create multiple accounts.

Activity: 532
Merit: 501
I really want a free Bitcoin Debit card. I am going to use it for online shopping as pretty much no stores online accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I want to shop online on eBay and Amazon, but there are barely any sellers that accept Bitcoin. Please could I get a debit card?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Could I please get a free debit card? I really want to use it for steam as there is no way to deposit Bitcoin into steam.
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
Could I have a debit card? I want to use it with Steam. I don't suppose anyone knows another way to deposit bitcoin into steam?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
I want a cryptopay card! I've been wanting to spend my bitcoin for a long time now on eBay, but sites like all4btc.com have outrageous fees. Horrible.
i want to order a cryptopay card in morocco
was wondering if the promo code is still available Cheesy

Yes, it's available. Code sent!
Activity: 368
Merit: 31
i want to order a cryptopay card in morocco
was wondering if the promo code is still available Cheesy
The problem is... You guys don't provide services for Australian Dollar! So I guess I'll have to pay the 2.5% fee every single transaction I make in this country... I better stick to online transactions.

I've recieved the code, and used it straight away. My card went into processing, and I thought it would take a day or two for someone to manually confirm it or something. Guess I was wrong. My card was active within a minute.

Also, I've deposited into my debit card. Is there any way to spend using it/find the number/VCC before I recieve the card in the mail?

Also, do you guys have a fail-safe, so if I lose my card, how can I get my money out of the card/freeze it?

Hi!

At the moment, to activate the card, you basically need to have the plastic on hand, as we cannot send plastic card details to the email, this option is available only for virtual cards. To freeze a card, just pop into the support chat - all the issues usually get resolved within 5 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
The problem is... You guys don't provide services for Australian Dollar! So I guess I'll have to pay the 2.5% fee every single transaction I make in this country... I better stick to online transactions.

I've recieved the code, and used it straight away. My card went into processing, and I thought it would take a day or two for someone to manually confirm it or something. Guess I was wrong. My card was active within a minute.

Also, I've deposited into my debit card. Is there any way to spend using it/find the number/VCC before I recieve the card in the mail?

Also, do you guys have a fail-safe, so if I lose my card, how can I get my money out of the card/freeze it?
All done.

Thank You. Is it possible to have Cryptopay card and a card from another provider, which uses MyChoice as an issuer in the same currency, linked to the same email address?

At the moment, there is no option to switch.
All done.

Thank You. Is it possible to have Cryptopay card and a card from another provider, which uses MyChoice as an issuer in the same currency, linked to the same email address?
Hi, you are not late. Promo code sent.

One more for me, please.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: