Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 60. (Read 78904 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I need good btc/fiat card,i work in digital currency world,so simply i need card in my daily life
regards
If giveway is still live please send me code
A few of my friends said that they used cryptopay and then now they switched to spectrocoin. They said that spectrocoin is much better, but I don't know why. They both seem the same to me.
Activity: 700
I ordered a plastic card on your website and it started out by saying processing on the accounts page and now it has just completely disappeared and it is telling me that I have no cards. Please help me.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
I need good btc/fiat card,i work in digital currency world,so simply i need card in my daily life
regards
If giveway is still live please send me code
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Wohaaa ! That's a great giveaway ! Thanks Cryptopay  Cheesy
First order of business, use it with my friends at my side and the story of BTC Bitcoin on my lips !
We have to convert them to the future of crypto currency Wink

Thanks again !
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
please send me code promo free card OP thanks
Activity: 621
send a promo code to me for a free card.

thanks

Code sent! Happy shopping!
Activity: 994
send a promo code to me for a free card.

thanks
I would like to have the promotional code Smiley

I will use it to buy products from online shopping portals.

Code sent, happy shopping!
I have opened the website but there is not explaining about countries who supported by your services. I think you should add them.

There is one in our help centre: https://support.cryptopay.me/hc/en-us/articles/206366353-Where-can-Cryptopay-card-be-shipped-
Can you beat spectrocoin's low rates? They have cheaper cards than you, and no loading fee. Could you match/beat them? Because I own both a spectrocoin and a cryptopay card, just like to be able to use both.

I've send a promo code for a free card, so you compare both services.
Can you beat spectrocoin's low rates? They have cheaper cards than you, and no loading fee. Could you match/beat them? Because I own both a spectrocoin and a cryptopay card, just like to be able to use both.

Difference between Spectrocoin and Cryptopay is such that with first one is a lot of problems, and with second none.

I also recommend to check difference between purchase price and the selling price - there is always a lot of hidden costs. Wink

Could you voice some of these problems? The only problems I face is being charged in GIP, which is most probably the fault of PayPal.

Hi. This is a problem on the end of PayPal. It may help if you contact their support.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

Difference between Spectrocoin and Cryptopay is such that with first one is a lot of problems, and with second none.

I also recommend to check difference between purchase price and the selling price - there is always a lot of hidden costs. Wink

Could you voice some of these problems? The only problems I face is being charged in GIP, which is most probably the fault of PayPal.

To be honest, when I tried to register to Spectrocoin I wanted to resign from their services - it takes me a lot of time. But most problems is with 2 factor authorisation - emails delays, no working codes. Even yesterday i tried withdraw little amount of BTC, after 3 attempts i resign. First was wrong code  Huh , second wrong amount  Huh third i don't remember, because i lost my patience.. Maybe today i will try one more time.

From one month with Cryptopay card i had not even one problem. And i use this card a lot. Not big amounts, but very often.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos

Activity: 47
Would love to have a code. I would use the card for cashing out and online shopping. I'm not exactly newbie, while not having many posts.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I would like to have the promotional code Smiley

I will use it to buy products from online shopping portals.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

Activity: 294
I'd like to spend my BTC savings in online stores, as well as apps that I download!

Thanks a lot for the free card Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I have opened the website but there is not explaining about countries who supported by your services. I think you should add them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Activity: 2
Haven't received my code yet ? Is this offer still valid I really want to get started so I can have the ease of using a debit card instead of other ways that can take long amounts of time & work when in this world today it's about the ease & speed of using a debit card & looking forward to trying it ASAP . Please provide the code so I can start today! Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: