Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 63. (Read 78904 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250
I requested a promo code several weeks ago, maybe I don't qualify or something?  Cry Would really like to try this to cash out btc, thanks.

Hi! Code sent!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Is the promotion still open? I want to take part of this. Let's see if I can linked it to my current cc to be able to funded it.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
But how about those newbies with 20+ activity points? I know some who just recently joined the forum and is actively trying to learn about bitcoins and ways to get some here in this site. At any rate, if ever the giveaway is still active, I'd like to join.
I'll probably be using the card for personal transactions. Buying stuff online and selling things.

****NOTE! I joined you in a FREE debit card giveaway. This one is free so I thought you'd like to see this one. It is entirely up to you if you want to use it or not. Although if you are not going to use the promo code, or you have no one else to give it, would it be okay if you give it to me? Smiley ****
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
hi

i register with your site i need Promo code please
Hello

Thank you
I will use my plastic card mainly for payments when traveling abroad and of course for online shopping, so I can avoid insane taxes in my country, which charges 6,38% when paying bills in foreign currencies.
Hi, i just signed up, i'd like to receive a physical card, i want to use the card for my online shopping, i never had a bitcoin-card, and definitely wants to try out one!
I requested a promo code several weeks ago, maybe I don't qualify or something?  Cry Would really like to try this to cash out btc, thanks.

OP, these are all newbies. Don't give codes to newbies, as people on this forum are probably making new accounts just to get codes. That's why they all have one post. Just a warning.

Lol what? Just because I don't have many posts doesn't make me a newbie been a member since July 2015, where's your proof of me only having 1 post and making an account just to get a card? Infact if you took just a few seconds to look at my profile you would have seen that is not the case at all and that I have had several successful (bitcoin) transactions on here, if you're going to talk rubbish at least do your research first. Also a few threads that I used to post in (along with my posts in said threads) have seems to have disappeared which has greatly reduced my post count. Sorry I haven't racked up 35373 posts like you to make me look like a cool guy on a internet forum.  Roll Eyes

Guess I'll look at another way to cash out my bitcoin..
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
What is the procedure to receive one free card? Already it's possible?

It's a virtual one or a real plastic card?

Exchange rate? Fees for withdrawal or deposit?
Both virtual and real bitcoin debit cards are available with them. For the fees associated with different card type you must refer their site cryptopay.me.
I also wish their promo of free card is still active to test their services with respect to my country.

Well I can't access to the site:
Connection timed out

It works already or is it off line?

It's a loss of time request a card that couldn't be load!!

Hi OP there is the possibility to get one promotion code?

hi

Hello

Thank you
I will use my plastic card mainly for payments when traveling abroad and of course for online shopping, so I can avoid insane taxes in my country, which charges 6,38% when paying bills in foreign currencies.
Hi, i just signed up, i'd like to receive a physical card, i want to use the card for my online shopping, i never had a bitcoin-card, and definitely wants to try out one!
I requested a promo code several weeks ago, maybe I don't qualify or something?  Cry Would really like to try this to cash out btc, thanks.

OP, these are all newbies. Don't give codes to newbies, as people on this forum are probably making new accounts just to get codes. That's why they all have one post. Just a warning.
Correct!
Make attention... newbie could use this code to scam or to sell it....
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
I just read about your promotion.
Is it still active? Then I would appreciate it if you have one code for me left.
Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Could you guys add VISA/MasterCard/PayPal deposit? I currently use a debit card from Spectrocoin too, but I find that a physical card is better. I want to transfer from that old card to this new one.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
hi

Hello

Thank you

Activity: 17
Activity: 406
hey Cryptopay i would like to try out your physical  Bitcoin Debit card which will be my physical first Bitcoin Debit card and the fees are attractive too  ✔️ ✔️
Activity: 20
Hi guys,
I really like your service. But do you have any plans to let us buy btc with our debit card funds?
Activity: 2
Please send promo code to my inbox thanks
I dont know if this promotion is still on but I intend to use this cryptopay card to shop in stores and to use at ATMs.

I will be grateful for a promo code!!!
 Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 20
Promotion code please

I intend to use your debit card for everyday purchases and ween myself off of traditional credit cards. 
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
What is the procedure to receive one free card? Already it's possible?

It's a virtual one or a real plastic card?

Exchange rate? Fees for withdrawal or deposit?
Both virtual and real bitcoin debit cards are available with them. For the fees associated with different card type you must refer their site cryptopay.me.
I also wish their promo of free card is still active to test their services with respect to my country.

Well I can't access to the site:
Connection timed out

It works already or is it off line?

It's a loss of time request a card that couldn't be load!!
any promotional code please ?

thanks
Activity: 1
Activity: 621
sorry but just a newbie question, is this card can be use for paypal or any online payments method just wondering if this one is easy to verify my paypal account. thank you.

Hi! Yes, you can use the card to verify and withdraw from PayPal
Activity: 1
Hello

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: