Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 110. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Lurkers that comes up with brand new account to come here at Bitcointalk with an agenda are scammers

just look at ann thread for shit coins and scam ICOs

bad mouthing bitcointalk and encouraging discord, twitter, telegram, facebook....why? because they don't get negged there and webarchived ...fucking scammers always have a fresh start the next time around.

so these type of people are affiliated with cryptopia?....you figure  Wink

Do I really need to get Lafu/Xtraelv to come in here and vouch for who I am just to shut you up? Feel free to come talk to me on the Cryptopia Discord... Fuckin lol mate

yeah you fuckin lol and fuck off mate.

Well if you ever man up, come chat to me on the Official Cryptopia Discord. Otherwise feel free to hide here and talk shit. Peace "legendary" member

we are already chatting.are we not?

the way i see this, discord is the hiding place..you and your friends can try digging for my identity at cryptopia servers, you might get a lead  Tongue

had enough of Craptopia and lurkers with brand new account/s.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Lurkers that comes up with brand new account to come here at Bitcointalk with an agenda are scammers

bad mouthing bitcointalk and encouraging discord, twitter, telegram, facebook....why? because they don't get negged there and webarchived ...fucking scammers always have a fresh start the next time around.

Do I really need to get Lafu/Xtraelv to come in here and vouch for who I am just to shut you up? Feel free to come talk to me on the Cryptopia Discord... Fuckin lol mate

Well if you ever man up and can hold a conversation without resorting to low IQ name calling, come chat to me on the Official Cryptopia Discord. Otherwise feel free to hide here and talk shit. Peace "legendary" member
legendary

legendary

legendary
I'd heard good things about this forum, but after reading a lot of the comments here.. the amount of utter bullshit or misinformation and genuine misleading going on...

-snip-

I mean seriously, I had heard good things about this forum but I've seen better comments on facebook or twitter comment sections than the FUD and utter crap being posted in here. Yikes, anyway you all can go back to armchair speculating.

there is a BenTheAnonMod too at discord with pinned message at cryptopia discord, i'll assume it is you.

you come here with a brand new account trying to convince everyone that you just came here?

you prick, the OP started November 03, 2016, TripleHeXXX signed up January 22, 2014...all the shitcoins available in cryptopia have posted at announcement section here.

....aaand you are just hearing about this forum? you are a walking piece of stinking turd here

I've known about this forum for a long time, lurked but not posted. It use to be a lot better than the quality of posts now... Find more informed people in the facebook/twitter comment section.

Nice to see all you can do is resort to name calling though just proving my point. Peace Smiley

lurked but not posted....aaand created a new account to post here at cryptopia exit scam...you proved my point too  Tongue

from "hearing about" to "lurking here"...HAHA now what?  Grin

I'm face palming so hard right now, You realise you don't need an account to read posts and stuff in here right? So I could be aware of a site, check on it occasionally in the past but make an account just to come here now and set a couple things straight to armchair experts with no real information, just purely speculation. And yes I had heard good things about it from people like Lafu/Xtraelv...

If you are a "Legendary" member of this site, yikes for the quality of this forum.

But again you're just proving my point about people reading into the wording how they choose so again, big Lols

okay..all your cryptopia friends/affiliates have bitcointalk accounts and you are the only one who don't have one..and you just came here when cryptopia got hacked. sounds solid hehe
I'd heard good things about this forum, but after reading a lot of the comments here.. the amount of utter bullshit or misinformation and genuine misleading going on...

-snip-

I mean seriously, I had heard good things about this forum but I've seen better comments on facebook or twitter comment sections than the FUD and utter crap being posted in here. Yikes, anyway you all can go back to armchair speculating.

there is a BenTheAnonMod too at discord with pinned message at cryptopia discord, i'll assume it is you.

you come here with a brand new account trying to convince everyone that you just came here?

you prick, the OP started November 03, 2016, TripleHeXXX signed up January 22, 2014...all the shitcoins available in cryptopia have posted at announcement section here.

....aaand you are just hearing about this forum? you are a walking piece of stinking turd here

I've known about this forum for a long time, lurked but not posted. It use to be a lot better than the quality of posts now... Find more informed people in the facebook/twitter comment section.

Nice to see all you can do is resort to name calling though just proving my point. Peace Smiley

lurked but not posted....aaand created a new account to post here at cryptopia exit scam...you proved my point too  Tongue

I'm face palming so hard right now, You realise you don't need an account to read posts and stuff in here right? So I could be aware of a site, check on it occasionally in the past but make an account just to come here now and set a couple things straight to armchair experts with no real information, just purely speculation. And yes I had heard good things about it from people like Lafu/Xtraelv...

If you are a "Legendary" member of this site, yikes for the quality of this forum.

But again you're just proving my point about people reading into the wording how they choose so again, big Lols

legendary

-snip-

-snip-

legendary

-snip-

legendary
I don't read or write any FUD here. All reality...

the reality is...just as they (Adam Clark and Rob Dawson) became full time on cryptopia..they got hacked

they just "full timed" on stealing people's money. the preparations, alibis you know..stuff like that

"put all their savings into cryptopia"? bank account? fiat? hehe that means they are ready to run.
Activity: 564
Merit: 19
I don't read or write any FUD here. All reality...

So as I mentioned, they have only just gained access to the building. Key word here, BUILDING. Does that mean systems? Or do people just read into that however they choose?

"I know Rob is Hexx {1}, but am unsure if Adam is Saddam or ?? - anyone?"

Yes Adam is Saddam.

"It is 15th and it didn't reopen.  Roll Eyes + We still dont have a list of damage done/coins missing."

Because it said they would have access to the building on the 15th, not the entire system or anything for that matter... just the building as per "The police have now given us access back to our building"

Again, people choosing to read into the wording how they'd prefer.

"Cryptopia management have full access to their facilities and business premises and the Police investigation is not preventing their business from getting up and running again."

This is a douche move on the police part given that while they may have returned access to the building, opening the exchange immediately without accessing damages and a plan to move forward would be reckless and could lead to more harm done.

"That's right, we don't know, because the owners or the managers have been hiding for a month. They are most welcome to share updates and inform us of what's happening with their customer's money. How about a statement, a press conference, a live youtube session explaining things and outlining plans for their customer's money?"

You mean like the twitter updates (latest one yesterday) which are being constantly updated via our discord pinned messages here https://discord.gg/bcYkX5w which I am just an "Anonymous online mod" of.

legendary

article date, Jan 10 2018

They quit their jobs about a year ago and put all their savings into Cryptopia as a full time enterprise, although they were unsure at the time how much future it had.

they quit their jobs because they will retire with your money..and they are very sure about cryptopia's future--> CRYtopia for everyone  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
I'll just ask a quick question - anyone is free to answer it...

Just suppose Cryptopia comes back online ... (at 12:30pm NZDST 16/02/2019 (= 00:30 GMT) it's still offline - (Archive))

JUST SUPPOSE:

Cryptopia says "Hey guys, remember how last year when 100+ minor crypto-coins got hacked via 51% attacks and we put those coins into THREE MONTHS MAINTENANCE and then we *cough* "allowed you" to withdraw a portion of your coins on a "first come first served" basis - well (shuffles feet) WE GOT HACKED AGAIN and now people can again withdraw their funds (after another *cough* three months in maintenance while we "look at it")."

So my question to the masses reading this including Lafu and xtraelv is "How come none of you objected when Cryptopia "allowed" users to withdraw a portion of their funds after a 51% attack, but now that it's your own TOKENS you're baying for blood?"

This is how our heroes look Smiley - Cryptopia founders Adam Clark and Rob Dawson.

They are already dealing with a class action suit because of their delaying tactics /arbitrary freezing of wallets.

I see 2 possibilites:
- it was an exit scam fake hack. Funds are fucked.
- it was not & they will find a way to keep maybe half of whats left to "redistribute"

https ://twitter.com/martinwanderer/status/1096021975699472385

I know Rob is Hexx {1}, but am unsure if Adam is Saddam or ?? - anyone? Lafu and xtraelv - you carry the voice of Cryptopia, do you know?

{1}

http://archive.fo/13GpQ#selection-961.1-961.17
Activity: 365
Merit: 14
I don't think it has been a protocol hack. Why only on cryptopia? I think has been an inside job or another type of security breach.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
I don't understand the redistribution part,if you get hack too bad,no way I accept that cryptopia will sell my shitcoin for those who decide to hold dangerous ethereum shit token

Eth smart contract protocol have lived more hack in 2 years than entire crypto asset in 10 years,thats very dangerous... and we're talking of direct hack from inside the coin protocool,not the exchange hack like bitcoin clone have been... Couldn't understand why this eth shit is so high,people are such dumb to propagate dangerous stuff

According to ccn other coins besides ethereum might have been stolen.

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-exchange-cryptopia-hack-reopen-nz

Elementus also revealed that the exchange had not only lost Ethereum but also other cryptocurrencies. These included Dentacoin, Lisk, Centrality, Zap, and Pillar.

They are all erc20 tokens that run on the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 328
Merit: 27
It is 15th and it didn't reopen.  Roll Eyes + We still dont have a list of damage done/coins missing.
Activity: 52
( https://www.sterlingsovereign.co.uk/)
How do they not know how much funds have been stolen?  all coin and tokens not kept in cold wallets? Well how is still unknown how lost. and nothing can be done?  There are different things coming into the mind of people, for some reason cryptopia did not succeed in solving this problem.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846
I don't understand the redistribution part,if you get hack too bad,no way I accept that cryptopia will sell my shitcoin for those who decide to hold dangerous ethereum shit token

Eth smart contract protocol have lived more hack in 2 years than entire crypto asset in 10 years,thats very dangerous... and we're talking of direct hack from inside the coin protocool,not the exchange hack like bitcoin clone have been... Couldn't understand why this eth shit is so high,people are such dumb to propagate dangerous stuff

According to ccn other coins besides ethereum might have been stolen.

https://www.ccn.com/crypto-exchange-cryptopia-hack-reopen-nz

Elementus also revealed that the exchange had not only lost Ethereum but also other cryptocurrencies. These included Dentacoin, Lisk, Centrality, Zap, and Pillar.
Jump to: