Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 107. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Cryptopia decided not to allow users to access their accounts
THE END
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
The most pressing concern now is "WHEN CAN WE WITHDRAW OUR MONEY FROM CRYPTOPIA?" = not a FUD

Im sure thousands of people are asking the same question and yet cryptopia team dont provide enough information on how they will handle this event.

Because they have only been in the building for 2-3 days, there is no way they can realistically provide that kind of information yet until they can assess the damages and make plans to move forward once the full extent is known. Any reasonable person would understand this, however most assume it is as simple as flicking a switch and everything is back to normal... which is not how the real world works.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
The most pressing concern now is "WHEN CAN WE WITHDRAW OUR MONEY FROM CRYPTOPIA?" = not a FUD

Im sure thousands of people are asking the same question and yet cryptopia team dont provide enough information on how they will handle this event.

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
~~~~~
Dont worry i am still here but its a waste of time to post anything to you !

Meaning they have had 3 days in the building since the 15th... (technically less because its only just the 18th NOW in NZ)

@BenTheAnonMod

Dont worry Timelord knows exactly what Date and Time it is in NZ !

Ok this one made me fuckin lol, for real.

So you do have an official position at the company?

While we wait for Lafu BenTheAnonMod to ponder a response to that question, this post from a couple of days ago is worth having another run up the flag poll:

I'll point a slight difference in wording that changes the meaning.

The police said in their latest update:
Cryptopia management have full access to their facilities and business premises and the Police investigation is not preventing their business from getting up and running again.
It means they had access, but it was limited.

But they said in their twitter update:
Update: The police have now given us access back to our building, while they continue their investigations.
Just by omitting the word "full" they changed the meaning, implying they were barred from entering the building.

I think the police statement is the more trustworthy.

As you can see Cryptopia are misleading people by implying they did not have access to the building while the New Zealand Police conducted their investigations by implying they were not allowed access.

As at 22:20 NZDST (09:20 GMT) 17/02/2019 No update of Cryptopia's website. http://archive.fo/cjew4

Actually, based on this Police update here http://www.police.govt.nz/news/release/police-continue-make-progress-cryptocurrency-investigation

"Cryptopia’s managers are on site at their Christchurch address"

Followed by

"and Police are expected to finish at the premises by the end of next week (Friday 15 February)."

So you think the managers of Cryptopia being in the building to assist the Police (I.e literally just being there, not system stuff... because managers wouldn't be doing that would they?)

Means that Cryptopia was in the building the whole time lying to us?

See the kind of FUD being spread here and it is literally because you're reading into the wording the way you would prefer to suit your narrative.

Then on the 15th, the Cryptopia twitter posted https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1096158617022201856

Update: The police have now given us access back to our building, while they continue their investigations. Our staff are working relentlessly to evaluate the funds that were stolen.

Meaning they have had 3 days in the building since the 15th... (technically less because its only just the 18th NOW in NZ)

Another great example of folks on here spreading misinformation to suit their version of events... Sorry to call you on your bullshit.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Reading some of these comments, this is the most toxic... uneducated FUD I've ever seen. So many armchair experts who are suddenly versed in Police procedure, how exchanges should be run and their own version of what happened. Meanwhile the drop kick still thinks he "schooled" the "3 of us".

Nothing can be gained from posting here, fuck me for thinking I could provide some context and truth given my position but no one here wants to hear facts. Rather just spam "SCAM EXCHANGE"

Should rename this site to FUDtalk

Yea sure, here you cant delete blockchain research links, reddit links, theories as you (as entity-Topia/mod team) do on "unofficial"-discord. Btw I read the same crap" "armchair experts" from others in your ranks. Belittling people (coz butthurt(?)), who were digging data and not just shit-talking.
So arrogant, yet some of these people who sacrifice their time know their stuff. + They saw other "hacks", "scams" etc.. some of them are here since start of Crypto (even before on their fields) and some are data researcher themselves.

Angry people exist what a surprise, but you would be the same, esp in their shoes.
Others make a point even if a bit vulgar/coated with bitterness. FUD the magical word, yet you are not in kindergarten anymore. Not some shitcoin dev/fan either. (The FUD-shout is their secret weapon in many cases) + You had the choice not to reply to provocation, yet you yourself lost it too and went berserk.

How this is handled and how they (you as I understand u are part of this entity) were fcked over is the real Issue here, despite people warning them, saying delist shitcoins so they spare resources by not maintaining garbage wallets etc.. Topia failed to scale down after prices went to shit,not reorganizing stuff fast enough.

Where did the bullmarket (or lets just call it insane 2017 Crypto Spike) profits go may I ask? Obviously a big chunk (if not all) wasnt put back into the company to face the future challenges. I dare to say an 50k-100k $ BTC could cripple Topia easily with this infrastructure. (Yea I am referring to when registration was suspended/Topia crapping out and those were "golden times")

It is cute that you think this is me going "berserk" lol

Why would I want to delete anything here? You guys are doing a great job of showing how this forum is just full of FUD.

It was actually a very well worded response and you have clearly shown a lack of maturity.

You cant respond to people that are "yelling" at you and you cant respond to polite people with good arguments you clearly have no communication or people skills and should not be talking on behalf of any company Officially or unofficially especially not one that holds millions of customers money.

You may not have Deleted anything here but you did make a effort to bury anything relevant in a bunch of useless name calling messages.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

As you can see Cryptopia are misleading people by implying they did not have access to the building while the New Zealand Police conducted their investigations by implying they were not allowed access.

As at 22:20 NZDST (09:20 GMT) 17/02/2019 No update of Cryptopia's website. http://archive.fo/cjew4

Archived for future reference.

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓

While we wait for Lafu BenTheAnonMod to ponder a response to that question, this post from a couple of days ago is worth having another run up the flag poll:

I'll point a slight difference in wording that changes the meaning.

The police said in their latest update:
Cryptopia management have full access to their facilities and business premises and the Police investigation is not preventing their business from getting up and running again.
It means they had access, but it was limited.

But they said in their twitter update:
Update: The police have now given us access back to our building, while they continue their investigations.
Just by omitting the word "full" they changed the meaning, implying they were barred from entering the building.

I think the police statement is the more trustworthy.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
So many armchair experts who are suddenly versed in Police procedure, how exchanges should be run and their own version of what happened.

Since you're unpaid moderator who has no official position at the company, this statement would apply to you also.

So many armchair experts who are suddenly versed in Police procedure, how exchanges should be run and their own version of what happened.

Since you're unpaid moderator who has no official position at the company, this statement would apply to you also.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
what is more toxic, the so called FUD or people losing money?

i'll just leave this link here as an example on what could happen to cryptopia users.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/an-open-letter-to-paul-vernon-aka-big-vern-cryptsy-2892892
Reading some of these comments, this is the most toxic... uneducated FUD I've ever seen. So many armchair experts who are suddenly versed in Police procedure, how exchanges should be run and their own version of what happened. Meanwhile the drop kick still thinks he "schooled" the "3 of us".

Nothing can be gained from posting here, fuck me for thinking I could provide some context and truth given my position but no one here wants to hear facts. Rather just spam "SCAM EXCHANGE"

Yea sure, here you cant delete blockchain research links, reddit links, theories as you (as entity-Topia/mod team) do on "unofficial"-discord. Btw I read the same crap" "armchair experts" from others in your ranks. Belittling people (coz butthurt(?)), who were digging data and not just shit-talking.
So arrogant, yet some of these people who sacrifice their time know their stuff. + They saw other "hacks", "scams" etc.. some of them are here since start of Crypto (even before on their fields) and some are data researcher themselves.

Angry people exist what a surprise, but you would be the same, esp in their shoes.
Others make a point even if a bit vulgar/coated with bitterness. FUD the magical word, yet you are not in kindergarten anymore. Not some shitcoin dev/fan either. (The FUD-shout is their secret weapon in many cases) + You had the choice not to reply to provocation, yet you yourself lost it too and went berserk.

How this is handled and how they (you as I understand u are part of this entity) were fcked over is the real Issue here, despite people warning them, saying delist shitcoins so they spare resources by not maintaining garbage wallets etc.. Topia failed to scale down after prices went to shit,not reorganizing stuff fast enough.

Where did the bullmarket (or lets just call it insane 2017 Crypto Spike) profits go may I ask? Obviously a big chunk (if not all) wasnt put back into the company to face the future challenges. I dare to say an 50k-100k $ BTC could cripple Topia easily with this infrastructure. (Yea I am referring to when registration was suspended/Topia crapping out and those were "golden times")

It is cute that you think this is me going "berserk" lol

Why would I want to delete anything here? You guys are doing a great job of showing how this forum is just full of FUD.
Activity: 328
Merit: 27

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i cant believe few rats can scam 1million users arround the world easly we should work as one hand to return our money dont be silent or afraid
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
no more darma give us the last word what the fuking going on  Angry Angry Angry

Be patient, the police just let them enter the building. They'll soon pack things up, travel to a distant island with "hacked" coins, and post an apology! Roll Eyes

Jking... I believe they were incompetent to make a secure exchange, not that they stole the coins.
Activity: 328
Merit: 27
They were literally locked out of their own building and systems.
With all due respect, I find that hard to believe, unless they themselves are suspects. Restricted from certain rooms and computer systems maybe, but kept out of the building as owners and damaged party is something unusual.

Really, are we expected to believe police knows the systems better then the owners and operators, especially in something as out of mainstream as crypto and they can investigate themselves with no help?

They use Police as a shield.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
no more darma give us the last word what the fuking going on  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
They were literally locked out of their own building and systems.
With all due respect, I find that hard to believe, unless they themselves are suspects. Restricted from certain rooms and computer systems maybe, but kept out of the building as owners and damaged party is something unusual.

Really, are we expected to believe police knows the systems better then the owners and operators, especially in something as out of mainstream as crypto and they can investigate themselves with no help?
Jump to: