Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 105. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
mmm.. I got it...xtraelv, Lafu and BenTheAnonMod must've gone shopping then, that's why they are not there.

You are right about that , that i am not there because i never was !

Dont know how the things are in philippines about Shopping.

And again its waste of time to post something to you or timelord because you both live in your own universe !

notice Lafu picks and choose a reply from a conversation? and derives meaning from it?

You have not raised a single logical point and you've been shut down on every point you have tried to make, its not even hard to disprove you folks.

and BenTheAnonMod says he won the argument by just saying he won.

these kind of pricks are the kind of people whom you are running into after cryptopia was supposedly "hacked" LOL

and nice detective work too hehe me posting in Philippine section concludes my location. so where is the god damn money? these folks aren't interested in me you pieces of shits  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

renovations? so it's taken already, a new renter will occupy...

who would renovate a crime scene unless it is not a crime scene anymore?

Or maybe they had a huge income of money from... "somewhere"... and they decided to renovate the place! Wink /jk

Let us note that in New Zealand it's hardly Monday right now, so going crazy with theories after 1 day has passed since they returned to the building is unnecessary (though it's fun)!

Perhaps logic would dictate that the renovations were in progress prior to the security breach and abruptly halted when the breach took place.
legendary
P.S. the only thing that is missing from the pictures uploaded by cestmoi is "office space for rent" LOL
You realise its a 4 story building right?

Hmm, awkward.  "Let's leave the ground floor empty so no-one walking past thinks there's any work being done here."

Based on this picture you can actually see the plastic wrap on the ground and a glass divider wall is being put in... suggesting renovations... so again, wrong.

You guys make this way too easy.

There you go playing dumb again. Hows the weather treating you in the Philippines?

topic changed?

yeah it's alright....you and your parents stalking me now? haha you can do better  Wink

mmm.. I got it...xtraelv, Lafu and BenTheAnonMod must've gone shopping then, that's why they are not there.

And again its waste of time to post something to you or timelord because you both live in your own universe !

that universe is called "logic"

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
P.S. the only thing that is missing from the pictures uploaded by cestmoi is "office space for rent" LOL

Hmm, awkward.  "Let's leave the ground floor empty so no-one walking past thinks there's any work being done here."

Based on this picture you can actually see the plastic wrap on the ground and a glass divider wall is being put in... suggesting renovations... so again, wrong.

Or maybe they had a huge income of money from... "somewhere"... and they decided to renovate the place! Wink /jk

Let us note that in New Zealand it's hardly Monday right now, so going crazy with theories after 1 day has passed since they returned to the building is unnecessary (though it's fun)!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197

legendary

legendary

Hmm, awkward.  "Let's leave the ground floor empty so no-one walking past thinks there's any work being done here."

notice the car park area? empty.......i guess people love walking there  Cheesy

You don't know Christchurch too well... That's in the middle of a shopping precinct.

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓

Hmm, awkward.  "Let's leave the ground floor empty so no-one walking past thinks there's any work being done here."

You don't know Christchurch too well... That's in the middle of a shopping precinct.
legendary

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Over on the left hand notice how google thinks Cryptopia is Closed Permanently??

Google maps is like Wikipedia. Anyone can edit it.

Yep... and as a matter of fact I just requested an edit as well, to make the place "open" again.
Probably some trolls decided to mark is as permanently closed and if enough people request it and the place is not reserved by the actual company, then Google Maps' algorithm dims the change correct.
legendary
As much as the FUD trolls in here would like people to ignore or probably don't even realise themselves that Cryptopia is a registered company with FMA - https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/fsp/app/ui/fsp/version/searchSummaryCompanyFSP/FSP580928/25.do

Meaning any talk of "exit scams" are dismissed as they can't simply "run away" with everyones money.

registered company = not scam LOL I can go on and on with this  Cheesy

Also understand the Police are working WITH Cryptopia, not as a suspect.

that's a shitty ass police or you are the shitty one.........everyone is a suspect.

so somewhere in those 4 levels everyone's money is safe? it really brings hope  Grin

Over on the left hand notice how google thinks Cryptopia is Closed Permanently??

and anyone even unofficial cryptopia representatives can tell everyone here that everything is fine Grin

*archived for future reference* what's up with that? did somebody hurt somebody's feelings around here? hehe
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
[quote author=xtraelv link=topic=1669443.msg49800820#msg49800820 date=1550486220]
That link has a date on it when it was published - so not relevant.

[/quote]

That also happens to be the most up-to-date page on Cryptopia's Support page.  Nearly eight months old.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
As much as the FUD trolls in here would like people to ignore or probably don't even realise themselves that Cryptopia is a registered company with FMA - https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/fsp/app/ui/fsp/version/searchSummaryCompanyFSP/FSP580928/25.do

Meaning any talk of "exit scams" are dismissed as they can't simply "run away" with everyones money.

that's a shitty ass police or you are the shitty one.........everyone is a suspect.

legendary

Right now on Cryptopia's website https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=63d85a28db8b974832a664a14a96198a it says Alan Booth is the Chairman and CEO. If Cryptopia has failed to advise the relevant authorities in New Zealand of the change of CEO then I'm sure the relevant authorities will be interested to be advised of the update (some seven months late)

That link has a date on it when it was published - so not relevant.

A CEO is an employee and there are no authorities to notify of employment changes.

Even the newspapers don't get that part wrong.

Archived for future reference
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓

Nice to see you have broken ranks from the narrative given by the other two non cryptopia employees who are in denial that Cryptopia has been told to say nothing.

Cryptopia is still restrained by what they can say. Both due to the ongoing police investigation, other legal restrictions and still being in the process of making an accurate assessment of the situation.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to achieve here Andrew.

No doubt any videos  Roll Eyes by the Chairman Allan Booth will go there.

Who is Chairman Allan Booth ? CEO Allan Booth has not worked for Cryptopia since June 2018

Current Director and acting CEO is Peter Dawson.

Right now on Cryptopia's website https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=63d85a28db8b974832a664a14a96198a it says Alan Booth is the CEO. If Cryptopia has failed to advise the relevant authorities in New Zealand of the change of CEO then I'm sure the relevant authorities will be interested to be advised of the update (some seven months late)
legendary

legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Don't blame me, I just work here:

Go to Google.com

click on maps.

Type in

Code:
Cryptopia Christchuch

then click enter:

You should get a link that looks like this: https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Cryptopia+Ltd/@-43.5445512,172.6347611,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x6d3188bef04f07af:0x4c5e3959b4458463!8m2!3d-43.5445512!4d172.6369498?hl=en

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

They were (or are) restricted to what they can say. They were literally locked out of their own building and systems.

And Lafu hasn't said anything about Cryptopia not being able to comment. Again with your misinformation. You guys are pretty easy to catch out...
legendary

Nice to see you have broken ranks from the narrative given by the other two non cryptopia employees who are in denial that Cryptopia has been told to say nothing.

Cryptopia is still restrained by what they can say. Both due to the ongoing police investigation, other legal restrictions and still being in the process of making an accurate assessment of the situation.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to achieve here Andrew.

No doubt any videos  Roll Eyes by the Chairman Allan Booth will go there.

Who is Chairman Allan Booth ? CEO Allan Booth has not worked for Cryptopia since June 10 October 2018

Current Director and acting CEO is Peter Dawson. EDIT (Peter Dawson has been Director since June 2018 and Managing Director - Acting CEO since October 2018)
Jump to: