Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 117. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 27

That report shows that people are still depositing funds to wallet that elementus.io already previously identified as compromised.

Keeping in mind that while elementus could be right - is has not been confirmed by the Police or Cryptopia.

They wont confirm their epic fail, they would been instantly swarmed by angry users and can shut down after a statement like that. Thought I think its true and Police is a shield only, to delay the inevitable.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

That report shows that people are still depositing funds to wallet that elementus.io already previously identified as compromised.

Keeping in mind that while elementus could be right - is has not been confirmed by the Police or Cryptopia.

EDIT: https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/110287959/police-dispute-claims-more-cryptocurrency-taken-from-christchurch-company-cryptopia

Police dispute claims more cryptocurrency taken from Christchurch company Cryptopia

It is common sense that if people keep sending funds to a compromised wallet that the attacker has access to them.

To keep sending funds to an exchange that is currently not online and has a big notice that says they have had a security breach is irresponsible.

Don't send funds to any Cryptopia wallet until they officially declare it safe to do so.
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
Dude the Twitter isnt hacked !
you mean "hacked"?
Activity: 365
Merit: 14
and while NZ police investigates on nothing, hundreds of thousands of tokens are sold on etherdelta  Roll Eyes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

This is another bad news for cryptopia, They need to issue an statement for this continuous hacking incident. Discord Channel Admins are removing all  blog links from elementus and they consider it as FUD post.

They should provide an ample update on what will be their plan in the next coming days.

Do you think they'd end up closing the cryptopia exchange like the plan of Liqui exchange?

Excuse me because its playing round in my mind about most f the business that are closing down due to the bear market. I'm also concern because I still have funds in this exchange. Is there going to be a withdrawal notice soon?

if the exchanges fail for the bear market, imagine how much they can bankrupt with bear market + a million dollars steal.
Yesterday I was able to withdraw from liqui, and that's a good thing.

I have funds on cryptopia too (exactly 10x what I had on liqui.io) but I consider those likely to be lost.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Do you think they'd end up closing the cryptopia exchange like the plan of Liqui exchange?

Excuse me because its playing round in my mind about most f the business that are closing down due to the bear market. I'm also concern because I still have funds in this exchange. Is there going to be a withdrawal notice soon?

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

The same goes for Discord which both yourself and xtraelv claim is endorsed by Cryptopia.

The discord link was posted on their website. Twitter is their official media channel.

Andrew - you can keep on acting like an asshat but I'm unsure what it will achieve other than earning a spot on my ignore list.

Both myself and Lafu and are just trying to provide as much information to others as possible while staying positive.

Nothing in the media has been confirmed either way. The Stuff website has been factually incorrect on a number of occasions.

Prior speculation will have no influence on the outcome. The results of the police investigation will establish the facts.

Archived

Activity: 872
Merit: 120
@Timelord2067

Thats your Opinion !

And good luck for get any new real offical news and updates !

For now i will stop posting news or updates here , sorry for all others !

Oh no! Please come back, what we're going to do now without your wise, balanced information regarding Cryptopia?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
@Timelord2067

Thats your Opinion !

And good luck for get any new real offical news and updates !

For now i will stop posting news or updates here , sorry for all others !
I don't get the point of this anger against an user wo is only trying to keep us updated, even if he just pastes here things found on the internet...
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
I'm sorry I didn't have time this morning before I went to work to finish my post off,

from the very first news article by Stuff.co.nz Link : Archive: http://archive.fo/m4It5#selection-1573.185-1573.220

Anna Loren, John Anthony and Michael Hayward·15:14, Jan 16 2019

Dawson's father, Pete Dawson, is now the sole director and a 5 per cent shareholder of Crypotpia. Pete Dawson, who is the Canterbury Returned Services Association (RSA) president said police had told him to say nothing.

That doesn't mean it's ok to post stuff on twitter 'cause it doesn't count it means SAY NOTHING.

The same goes for Discord which both yourself and xtraelv claim is endorsed by Cryptopia.

For *real* news about where the Police's investigation is at rely only on these sources:

I'll keep saying it until it sinks in: The both of you have stated in this thread that neither of you are employees of, or representitives of Crytopia.  You do not speak on their behalf.  Let the police do their job.  Their last statement was on the 22nd of January.  Now we wait.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11

Countless millions of dollars worth of crypto have been stolen through a hack and yet you can't even concede their Twitter account *might* be hacked?

Infinity millions of $100% dollaroos! tru story!
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
All statements about the breach are coming from the CEO i guess.
I dont know who is manage the Twitter , but guess someone of the Support / Staff Team !
Dosnt matter from who it comes , if the post is on the Cryptopia Twitter its an offical post.

You should probably stfu if you don't actually know.  Roll Eyes
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓

Countless millions of dollars worth of crypto have been stolen through a hack and yet you can't even concede their Twitter account *might* be hacked?
legendary

I just post the news here for others to see !

If you keep asking me holes like a police men , i will stop posting any news here !

I told you that i only post offical things.

Why should i post a link to the NZ Police thats old and if you can read there is written "Keep an eye on this page for updates on the situation " and then the link !
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Archived for future Reference.

http://archive.fo/sBtU1#selection-2159.0-2161.39

@Timelord2067

I dont know who is manage the Twitter , but guess someone of the Support / Staff Team !
Dosnt matter from who it comes , if the post is on the Cryptopia Twitter its an offical post.

Unless the Twitter account is hacked too - right?

The Police statement quoted in the full twitter post (which you left off your post) contained an NZ Police statement from one week ago...
legendary
@Timelord2067

Jump to: