Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 198. (Read 173037 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
login page is working, but i'm not receiving confirmation email

The same experience here. Come on Cryptopia. I can see more complains lately. Hope everything will be addressed smoothly ASAP.

Cryptopia Exchange Tweeted:

@Cryptopia_NZ

Sorry about the hiccups following our mainteance yesterday!
If you get a withdraw confirmation error, please relog and send another email from your Withdraw History page.
All accounts missing a registration email have now been activated Smiley

Cryptopia Exchange

@Cryptopia_NZ
 Jan 2

Cryptopia will be going down for maintenance in approximately 30 minutes. Maintenance is expected to last approximately 60 minutes.

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
See up a few pages.  You have to get them to do an alternative 2nd verification, such as secret code questions.   But support has to contact you and for some weird reason that takes weeks sometimes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Is there anyone here from cryptopia, can you help me unlock my account, I sent money over and
now my account is locked, I dont know what to do. I even resetted my password. Can the support team
please contact me?
Activity: 594
Merit: 253

The same experience here. Come on Cryptopia. I can see more complains lately. Hope everything will be addressed smoothly ASAP.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I already sent 13422.331853 XEM to XEM's Cryptopia wallet with Transaction id: 3735f04f463577a7ccf846c309bc1ebb3058e1b9a46d4a0f7772d83ba9b2ff93, message: 989580100b76ecf2 but There is still NOTHING in my deposit history. Please help to support me get back my XEM. Thank you. I understand very clearly that this case is very seriously and may take a lot of time to close but I will be killed by my boss if I can't take his money back within next days, this is much more important than the money I lost. Please assist to close my case as soon as possible.

https://explorer.ournem.com/#/s_tx?hash=3735f04f463577a7ccf846c309bc1ebb3058e1b9a46d4a0f7772d83ba9b2ff93

My ticket: #100696 - Deposit - Xem Deposit
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
Anyone have any info for US taxes and Cryptopia?  I notice the various tracking cyptoexchanges tax sites don't like Cryptopia as one of the exchanges.  Is there an API we can use to plug in?
Activity: 809
Merit: 1008
Up to now I really liked Cryptopia but since some weeks they are increasing the minimum trade limits.
Meanwhile I need at least 500 DOGE for a trade on the DOGE markets. That makes it impossible to sell my POS-coins Sad
Activity: 34
Since sunday evening, I cannot withdraw any of my coins. The address field is impossible to fill and there is a forbidden sign when I hover mouse over it, as can be seen on my screenshot https://ibb.co/bMQLmb

I wrote to support and yet no reply.

I wonder if connecting from multiple IP address to my account that evening could have frozen my withdrawals. Then again, there is no warning message about it nowhere that I can read.
Do they lock accounts in that situation, and if so, for how long ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
There is some information here, what do you think about it?
It looks all interesting for investing

"Soil Coin returns to the game! The project, which was once promising, did not show signs of activity for a long time, but from the beginning of 2018 everything will change a lot. We received reliable information that the developers of the Soil Coin are close to signing a contract with a South Korean company CheilJedang, which is one of the leaders of the region's food industry. Shortly before the New Year, the third stage of negotiations was successfully concluded. It is planned that the South Korean company will apply the Soil Coin for cross-border payments. In addition, the use of the blockchain system of the system will significantly reduce the number of counterfeit and poor-quality food products. Analysts believe that the price of Soil Coin will increase by at least 700%. The coin has attracted the attention of several other food companies in Asia. We will continue to follow this project - an investment-discovery of the beginning of this year."
Yes, I also heard information about it. And I saw this note in some telegram chats.
I think it's worth trying to buy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
There is some information here, what do you think about it?
It looks all interesting for investing

"Soil Coin returns to the game! The project, which was once promising, did not show signs of activity for a long time, but from the beginning of 2018 everything will change a lot. We received reliable information that the developers of the Soil Coin are close to signing a contract with a South Korean company CheilJedang, which is one of the leaders of the region's food industry. Shortly before the New Year, the third stage of negotiations was successfully concluded. It is planned that the South Korean company will apply the Soil Coin for cross-border payments. In addition, the use of the blockchain system of the system will significantly reduce the number of counterfeit and poor-quality food products. Analysts believe that the price of Soil Coin will increase by at least 700%. The coin has attracted the attention of several other food companies in Asia. We will continue to follow this project - an investment-discovery of the beginning of this year."
Activity: 9
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Can't put the ETH. Status - processing more than 3 hours. what happened? yesterday it worked fine!

I think ethereum network clogged again. Also kucoin tweeted this:

The global Ethereum network is in jam now. Users who withdraw Ethers or ERC20 tokens please be patient. This will cause delay of withdrawal.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Can't put the ETH. Status - processing more than 3 hours. what happened? yesterday it worked fine!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I withdraw some ether today.

But the tx they gave it to me doesnt show on etherscan  : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4e1b1f44bbe22adc6e7f307d847cf4c6ae1d16ed9349ac023c292b922b02afdc

But it is showing o etherchain pending: etherchain.org/tx/4e1b1f44bbe22adc6e7f307d847cf4c6ae1d16ed9349ac023c292b922b02afdc

I filled a ticket but not an answer for now.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
Dear Cryptopia,

Are you going to list PASC again some day?
The wallet is fixed and the coin is having a great tech with unique implementation, it deserves a support from exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
Having trouble getting in. I get the login screen but no email verification is coming through.

Same here, slow like hell and no confirmation email after successful login. API access still works, albeit slow but works.

[UPDATE 19:09]: Still slow but back working, I can login.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Having trouble getting in. I get the login screen but no email verification is coming through.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Another way to add coins in cryptopia?
5000000 DOT is crazy
5000000 DOT = 6.15000000 BTC = $91173.74999883

Yes, that's a lot. Interesting to ask, do you (Cryptopia) add some coins on your behalf, i.e. if you see big trading volume on other exchanges, or you see the big potential in particular coins/token?
Activity: 182
Hi all,

I am also not able to connet to cryptopia at the moment.

There is the error message:

Error code 20
the proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection timeout.

Anyone got the same error code on cryptopia site?
Anyone knows when the cryptopia will come back online?
It was a few times before that the access was not possible but there was always a error message my cryptopia and not one like that.

Thanks Axcel
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
Cryptopia under maintenance? I cannot browse it at this moment. I can see their Twitter saying there will be maintenance for around 1 hour but it was 4 hours ago.
Jump to: