Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 201. (Read 173037 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I sent a coin to Bulwark. The coins did not come. Problems?
Activity: 10
12 days, no monero, no ticket answers...

Did you use a payment ID ? The wallet states : Make sure you use your PaymentId when depositing or your deposit will be lost.
I made a withdrawal on 9th december, to my monero wallet, the transaction status is complete.
Cryptopia gave me tx id: e1cc5f1833b0b796a4a48ef71eaed8d2186887f0a47dbc65d2e4de23cf8cbe9b and it is not in blockchain.
I opened a ticket #67522 and there is no response 16 days for now...
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
The Byteball wallet is under maintenance all week now. It seems Cryptopia has some growing pains.
Activity: 45
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and beautiful holidays !

Whats happening with Cryptopia? Coininfo shows 43 wallets maintaining / offline. All deposits with this coins stuck over than 24 hours! No warn. No tweets. No forum answers. Whats going on?

"DO - Expect a delay in us replying to your ticket, at the moment the wait time is around 5 days."
5 days? Hundreds of posts on Cryptopia forum with lost deposits. And noone responded.

http://clip2net.com/clip/m534343/8be35-clip-168kb.png
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Merry Christmas together,

my english is not the best, but maybe you can help me to solve my problem.

Because of the coin of the day tweet from mcafee I wanted to buy the reddcoin, so I bought a litecoin at cryptopia
and exchanged it with the reddcoin, maybe because of the huge pump the fees were to low, and now I have zero litecoins and zero reddcoins.
how long I have to wait until the transaction is cancelled and I recieve my litecoins back, and what can I do myself to speed it up a little bit ?
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and beautiful holidays !
Activity: 13
Problem with electroneum deposit?

Today send 1 deposit but nothing appear.

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/tx/5d1726c5165a845db63a61c67d5c497040fc83c50e0201ab57edfcd4e07c3165 - 65 confirmations

----------------------------

all appeared after the ticket and this post, problem fixed)
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
How many people here got their bitcoin stuck from withdrawing from Cryptopia?

I have never had problem with any other exchanges sending bitcoins.  Cryptopia might not be at fault but when there's lot of people of people who can't get their bitcoins out of their account it's a problem.

My BTC finally arrived but, WOW!, did it take long. Cryptopia's network fee, for BTC, was 0.001BTC at the time, it's now 0.0022BTC (quite a hike in price). I think it's a BTC network problem and not so much a fault with Cryptopia. I must have got lucky when I withdrew BTC from Binance, at about the same time, and the BTC confirmations from Binance came through in a few minutes.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
I am waiting now since 5 days for my Verification2 on cryptopia. How long it takes...someone now?

they work ont he holidays?
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
How many people here got their bitcoin stuck from withdrawing from Cryptopia?

I have never had problem with any other exchanges sending bitcoins.  Cryptopia might not be at fault but when there's lot of people of people who can't get their bitcoins out of their account it's a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Their customer support used to be great and fast.  Now I don't know what's going on.  They haven't responded to my support ticket for days.  I withdrew .28 bitcoins and it's unconfirmed.

Now it's a stuck payment.  I don't know if I will ever get my btc.

Wish I had read this before transferring some BTC to my desktop wallet, or should I say tried to transfer.
I transfered BTC from my Binance account yesterday and it took only a few minutes to start confirming, but it's been almost a day now with Cryptopia and not a single confirmation of my BTC..and Binance's transfer fee is less !

I guess there's a lesson to learn here, stay away from Cryptopia, or convert your BTC to some other coin then send it to Binance (or other exchange) then convert back to BTC. You might lose some in fees but at least you'll get your coin.

What you are saying is the best option of withdrawing your bitcoins. as my bitcoins are also stuck more then 24 hrs happened.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Best solution would be to raise the withdraw to 50000NZD for the next week without verification. The most problems are because people want withdraw
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Their customer support used to be great and fast.  Now I don't know what's going on.  They haven't responded to my support ticket for days.  I withdrew .28 bitcoins and it's unconfirmed.

Wish I had read this before transferring some BTC to my desktop wallet, or should I say tried to transfer.
I transfered BTC from my Binance account yesterday and it took only a few minutes to start confirming, but it's been almost a day now with Cryptopia and not a single confirmation of my BTC..and Binance's transfer fee is less !

I guess there's a lesson to learn here, stay away from Cryptopia, or convert your BTC to some other coin then send it to Binance (or other exchange) then convert back to BTC. You might lose some in fees but at least you'll get your coin.
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013

This is going on, and all it takes is to read stuff that is written in their website. This is written at the top of their "open ticket" page:

Due to continued unprecedented growth we are receiving support tickets faster than we can train new staff to deal with them.

In order for us to deal with your request as soon as possible:
DO NOT - Open multiple tickets for the same problem. This will not result in faster turnaround times.
DO NOT - Open a ticket about a particular coin deposit/withdrawal without first checking to see if the coin is in maintenance, or the coin network is currently experiencing heavy load. If so then do not submit a ticket until this is clear (your coins will likely arrive then).
DO NOT - Open a ticket for help with basic trading. If you require assistance relating to trading, please check the forums instead of raising a ticket, particularly this Getting Started guide.
DO NOT - Ask about Level 2 Verifications, we also have a backlog which we are working hard to clear. Please be patient and expect a delay of up to a week.
If none of this applies and you MUST open a ticket, then:
DO - Include all relevant details in your ticket: transaction ID, coin type, amount and date/time of transaction
DO - Be polite to staff, we will not put up with abuse towards staff, they are working extremely hard to clear the backlog of requests and we are training more as fast as we can find them.
DO - Expect a delay in us replying to your ticket, at the moment the wait time is around 5 days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
Regarding transaction fees - I will give you a tip.
It would be especially good to use for those who trade small amounts.
On Cryptopia you can sell/buy other crypto with DOGE.
And for Dogecoin transaction fee is 1or 2 DOGE. (Right now as I'm writing this Dogecoin costs $0.006252)
I hope this advice was helpful)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
If you set your fee too low when depositing bitcoin to your wallet it could be that your transaction will be delayed or stuck.

If the tx fee is too low it will either:

1) Take a long time for your deposit to be confirmed.

OR

2) Be returned to your wallet after 72 hours (in some rare cases after 2 weeks)

Bitcoin fee estimator  https://estimatefee.com/

Bitcoin fee prediction https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/

Bitcoin transactions are too expensive. I tend to use DOGE for transfers now.
This is not relevant for withdrawals from exchanges. Poloniex has 10 times lower BTC withdrawal fee (0.0001 BTC) and nothing ever gets stuck. You can send multiple coins to multiple addresses with just one transaction, and that's what exchanges usually do. Here's a Polo's address, you can see how their transactions look like:
https://blockchain.info/address/17A16QmavnUfCW11DAApiJxp7ARnxN5pGX

When multiple users pay 0.0001 BTC each, the total tx fee is more than enough to get the tx through fast. Nothing prevents Cryptopia from doing the same thing, they are smaller than Polo, but could still easily do 0.0002-0.0003 fee if they wanted to.

BTC withdrawal fees are really bad here. In the past I've sent some of my LTC to Polo and done my best to arb any BTC on Cryptopia into LTC and then withdraw BTC from Polo.
Activity: 6
I deposited ARK from another wallet to my cryptopia ARK wallet over 35 minutes ago. ARK mainnet says its well confirmed and should have reached cryptopia long ago. Can someone please advise? https://explorer.ark.io/tx/a6cbaba7b89e65f553f3fb560084398a150c95bf2e534446252730666c448d78 Txid: a6cbaba7b89e65f553f3fb560084398a150c95bf2e534446252730666c448d78
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
What is the problem , i have given bitcoin withdrawal and even confirmed it but still it is in processing, it is more then 12 hrs but it is not highlighting to the sent address.
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Bitcoin transactions are too expensive. I tend to use DOGE for transfers now.

Yep, or LTC. But that means postponing the problem at when you will finally have to convert them to BTC, because you want to, right? In that case you'll need an exchange necessarely?
Jump to: