Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 24. (Read 173234 times)

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Live right now: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/121124382/live-prime-minister-makes-lockdown-announcement-at-4pm

The NZ PM is announcing a potential reduction from level four to level three restrictions.  This will enable New Zealand business to prepare for business to reopen in the coming weeks.
Activity: 127
Merit: 5
And there it is we're back to the normal sisq ranting with homoerotic images of baseball bats to the face, is that how daddy punished you big boy? Lockdown is great knowing 100% this prick is in his hut with only the back of his sisters head to look at. And a picture of your nutsack is not kyc.

You don't even make any sense you caveman. Just an illiterate moron. You ramble a bunch of incoherent gibberish. Just randomly throwing down nonsense and hope it sticks.  Probably some Maori caveman living in a cave.  Don't you dark skinned Maori primates have sex with sheep and eat your own waste.

Your just a mouthy little idiot that could never backup his owns words and pretends to be tough on the internet. You'd get knocked out and stomped on idiot.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
And there it is we're back to the normal sisq ranting with homoerotic images of baseball bats to the face, is that how daddy punished you big boy? Lockdown is great knowing 100% this prick is in his hut with only the back of his sisters head to look at. And a picture of your nutsack is not kyc.

Am temporarily out of merits for your post TCM. 

All we can do is give this troll a negative trust feedback and to also add them to our Default Trust "Distrust" here: [LINK]

Code:
~sisquo2121

Don't forget : Don't feed the Trolls.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
If it turns out that Cryptopia and Grant Thornton are continuing to steal coins then embezzlement charges will be coming down the pipe for those idiots.

Grant Thornton is not going to steal user funds!! This comment has got to be one of the most imbecilic I've read this month, even with all the COVID crap going around.

I suggest you read what you wrote again in front of the mirror, and if you feel like slapping yourself lightly across the face for stupidity, go right ahead mate - you deserve it!

You are one dumb mother fucker aren't you. They have access to the wallets so of course they can steal as much as they want you fucking moron. They can claim the database was off and not accurate while they steal as much as they want.

How can you be so naive and gullible to think Grant Thornton isn't trying to steal coins.  You must be a little kid or someone that's still being trained by mommy how to suck her old nasty nipples the correct way.  Your'e either one of the dumbest people on earth or you work for Grant Thornton.

They've gone from a max of 9% to a max of 15% stolen. The next it'll be is 25% then 50% coins gone.  Why don't you go jump off a bridge you idiot. You deserve a bat to the face for being so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
OK, time for a reality check.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/121115118/coronavirus-sound-of-crunching-leaves-deafening-in-central-christchurch

Christchurch as with the whole of New Zealand has been in a level four lock down for the past month so it is remarkable that the courts were able to convene at all to make any kind of decision concerning Cryptopia.  In a few short hours the New Zealand Prime Minister will as the website Stuff.co.nz are reporting: Today, sometime after 10.30am, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and her Cabinet will make the decision of their careers.

For those interested, the video shows Christchurch's CBD area and a few other areas such as the Brighton Pier (a short walk away from one owner's registered place of residence).

At the start of the clip if you turn left after passing through the Bridge of Remembrance Arch you will be standing outside Grant Thornton's office.  About half way through the clip, as the camera floats over some park benches where you can see GT's building in the background and then a clearer forward facing view with the Avon River and reflective steps in the foreground of the shot.  (GT's building I've previously posted photo's of on my most recent visit to Christchurch in October last year)

It's no use getting angry with GT, the New Zealand Police or the NZ Courts.  They have a job to do and they are doing the best they can under unprecedented conditions.

Some of you should be tracking the coins that were stolen or look at the toxic culture that permeated Cryptopia including Trolls who came into this thread claiming to be either employees or supporters of Cryptopia yet they Trolled those who have lost Crypto because of theft instead of making sweeping claims of theft by GT, the police or the courts (or all).  Every post you make in this forum is archived regardless of whether you then delete the post or not, so be careful what you post for it might come back to haunt you when you provide KYC information to recover your funds.
If it turns out that Cryptopia and Grant Thornton are continuing to steal coins then embezzlement charges will be coming down the pipe for those idiots.

Grant Thornton is not going to steal user funds!! This comment has got to be one of the most imbecilic I've read this month, even with all the COVID crap going around.

I suggest you read what you wrote again in front of the mirror, and if you feel like slapping yourself lightly across the face for stupidity, go right ahead mate - you deserve it!

LOL you're right there bud just read back a few pages you'll see he's condoning violence using baseball bats for the sake of a few shitcoins he gambled on. Might be how he handles problems in his 3rd world back water shithole but nz'ers have a more civilized way of doing things.
A light slap is his idea of foreplay.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
How can I find out if and which coins and how much if any I had in there?

Probably you cannot for now.  Once the liquidators start to contact customers via email, that is when you will have a chance.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
How can I find out if and which coins and how much if any I had in there?
Activity: 853
Merit: 114

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
As easy as it may be to update all wallets, provide people with temporary logins so that they can do the verification and then open the wallets for withdrawals, I bet that neither Cryptopia nor Grant Thornton are interested in this ending too quickly. Forget one month, or something similar. Despite the good news (court ruling) expect further dissinformation and can kicking. I would love to be proven wrong, but I simply don't expect any break to happen any time soon, proven how long it took to get here (with rather obvious statement that coins belong to the user and not to the exchange) and what the information policy was. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
The judge should now set a time limit or Grant Thornton will drag this out for a long time. If Grant Thornton doesn't want to return the coins promptly and continues to drag this out then lawsuits and criminal charges are coming.

Whats very disturbing is how Cryptopia initially said a maximum of 9% of the coins were stolen. Which means at the worst 9% of the coins were stolen. So somewhere in the range of 5% to 9% of the coins were stolen.

Grant Thornton's documents say that somewhere between 9% and 15% were stolen. How did they jump from a maximum of 9% to a maximum of 15%. Grant Thornton and the Cryptopia thieves are continuing to drain the coins wallets and hoping nobody notices it.

Some company named Elementus did a detailed report initially on exactly how many and which coins were stolen, so if any more coins are stolen it should be able to be found out about.

https://elementus.io/blog/cryptopia-hack-transparency/

They need to secure the wallets, update the binaries for each wallet , which means contacting coins developers and downloading the latest software, and running sql commands for each coin, totaling the amount for each coin in the database, and comparing the amounts to how many coins are in each of the coins wallets.

Then finally emailing us with temporary user names and passwords so we can log in, upload kyc, and withdraw the coins. This shouldn't take more than a month to finish.

Well, this is quite good news for people who are waiting for a very long time. I think that it is not a good idea to convert it to BTC since we all know that the value really plummets really hard.
Hopefully this all will happen and we will able to have our coins because its very long time and this lock down is also frustrated which is killing very badly now.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
The judge should now set a time limit or Grant Thornton will drag this out for a long time. If Grant Thornton doesn't want to return the coins promptly and continues to drag this out then lawsuits and criminal charges are coming.

Whats very disturbing is how Cryptopia initially said a maximum of 9% of the coins were stolen. Which means at the worst 9% of the coins were stolen. So somewhere in the range of 5% to 9% of the coins were stolen.

Grant Thornton's documents say that somewhere between 9% and 15% were stolen. How did they jump from a maximum of 9% to a maximum of 15%. Grant Thornton and the Cryptopia thieves are continuing to drain the coins wallets and hoping nobody notices it.

Some company named Elementus did a detailed report initially on exactly how many and which coins were stolen, so if any more coins are stolen it should be able to be found out about.

They need to secure the wallets, update the binaries for each wallet , which means contacting coins developers and downloading the latest software, and running sql commands for each coin, totaling the amount for each coin in the database, and comparing the amounts to how many coins are in each of the coins wallets.

Then finally emailing us with temporary user names and passwords so we can log in, upload kyc, and withdraw the coins. This shouldn't take more than a month to finish.

Well, this is quite good news for people who are waiting for a very long time. I think that it is not a good idea to convert it to BTC since we all know that the value really plummets really hard.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Hi Crypto Friends :)
So who is going to maintain 100+ wallets so people can withdraw?  Or, are they going to convert it all to BTC and we withdraw that?  I think some of the old coins are now inactive.

I hope its into BTC since most of mine left there was BTC. It could simplify my withdrawal and most of the coins I had left over was with small / semi-worthless projects (if i'm honest about it) anyways.

Activity: 382
Merit: 40
Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™
i want my pakcoin PAK BACK ! SCAMERS

You do understand that PAK coin did a reimbursement "swap" and then moved to a new block-chain months ago? I did read something about it a while ago, can't recall the exact details but I'd say there's going to be tears shed by this newbie user with activity 621 and not one merit...
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
So you just need to get KYC and you can withdraw all your coins right?

Atleast got to hear some good news better than no news at all.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
So who is going to maintain 100+ wallets so people can withdraw?  Or, are they going to convert it all to BTC and we withdraw that?  I think some of the old coins are now inactive.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Simple but an impossible scenario now that AML laws in NZ require KYC at a minimum.

I'm glad that's the case. No KYC. Tough shit.
As far as I remember (you may double check GT documents to prove it), it was told in the very beginning, that once the court verdict is settled, they will start the KYC procedure and then enable the withdrawals. Meaning, not being previously verified (like myself) does not mean you won't get your coins. The problem that I see, despite this very positive verdict, is that the entire KYC procedure and then withdrawal setup can take endlessly long and there will be no enforcement to speed it up.
Simple but an impossible scenario now that AML laws in NZ require KYC at a minimum.

I'm glad that's the case. No KYC. Tough shit.
Pages:
Jump to: