Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 242. (Read 172725 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

first time when i'm join. a little bit confuse with this site, but here got trollbox for online question, in trollbox we can get information from moderator even admin with fast respond, im very thankful for this all.
 Roll Eyes

Cryptopia is the best crypto exchanger i ever used i guess
Activity: 1
I have been using Cryptopia daily for almost a year now as my main trading site and I love it. They have their own in house coin DOT which is an excellent trading coin and can be used to by services on the site.

I highly recommend Cryptopia to anyone interested in crypto and to participate in their Trollbox and meet the community.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
I've been using Cryptopia since March and I've also invested in them.  The community actually has REAL ppl.  Not trolls who seek to get rich off others emotions. 

Hex and Saddam (Cryptopia owners) are also involved with helping their community in REAL time. 

You can defy this msg at your own peril.  Smiley

I'm in this for the long run...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
They are giving dot from post here .
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
I have been using cryptopia for about a year, and love it. The exchange is much easier to navigate than most exchanges, notifications are fast and help a lot with daily trading. There are lots of coins that are not in other exchanges.

I have found a great community too in the trollbox. Hope to see cryptopia skyrocket!
Activity: 55
Cryptopia ROCKS
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1920
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
I registered at Crytopia when Pesobit was pumped above 10Ksat, but nothing more than that, the first two pages of this thread is all about hype and praise and that gives my concern because nobody has asked any fundamental question. I will be watching if things change

Like a lot of exchanges there are many coins listed on Cryptopia. Crypto is vulnerable to hype and manipulation. Often when coins are launched the prices rocket and then drop. If you look on the coininfo page PSB has a 0 star rating - that is a bit of a warning. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=PSB

Coins are listed on the exchange if they meet basic technical criteria (wallets work, nodes are active and blockchain code is secure)  and listings are usually paid for ( in the past were voted on by users of the exchange) .  Just because a coin is listed it does not mean they are endorsed in any way by the exchange. It also doesn't mean that the coin is not flawed. The exchange tries to make sure that there are not any obvious problems but they are not the developers of the coin so they are not responsible for the technical or financial success or failure of the coin.

I've used Cryptopia.co.nz for some time now and like the way it operates and prefer it over the other numerous exchanges that I use.

Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
I registered at Crytopia when Pesobit was pumped above 10Ksat, but nothing more than that, the first two pages of this thread is all about hype and praise and that gives my concern because nobody has asked any fundamental question. I will be watching if things change

Do you have any fundamental questions to ask?
Activity: 2
Cryptopia is a trustworthy, reliable site with friendly people who will help you out as needed. This site is strongly dedicated to crypto and easy to use.

Spacelab

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
Preview of the single mining port pool switching in Mineshaft 2.0: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ob71vUv4WA
legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
After Cryptsy's fall (and my loss of about 5BTC) I've been very skeptical of other exchanges.
I've tried several other exchanges, but the only exchange I feel comfortable on is Cryptopia, it's the only one I truly trust.

I like the Nazi mods. If you've ever traded on Polo and tried to read the messages as all the pump and moon spam flies by, you know what I mean.

Cryptopia is more than just an exchange.
They have an open market that any user can use to purchase and/or buy stuff - for what ever crypto they wish to use.
They have lotto. I won a tipping slot for a month (thanks again  Smiley )
They had a mineshaft full of mining pools for most of the coins on the exchange - mineshaft 2.0 should be out soon.
The troll box is more than just a troll box full of FUD and people pumping and dumping. You can actually get help there with wallet issues, mining help, which bud has the highest THC ...

I have 20 shares of Cryptopia, I put my money where my mouth is.  
Activity: 1
HI THERE! kimjoe here, one of the happy member and trader of cryptopia, specially in troll box which i usually participate in discussion for a little while. for me this exchanger is the best i have, transparent platform where you can easlly trade your coins. keep it up cryptopians! im looking forward to do the trading in your exchanger site for a long time!

with regards:
 kimjoe
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 10424
I love cryptopia in general but mostly because of two main features:
  • the Arbitrage list which is awesome way of seeing all the prices in one place and find possible opportunities for profit.
  • and the other one is the fact that there is multiple base altcoins to trade against. it is not just [altcoin]/bitcoin you can trade [altcoin] with bitcoin, litecoin, Monero, Dogecoin, Dotcoin,...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
we at bumbacoin international loves the cryptopia Cheesy

our exchange listings had gone to dust as various exchanges had died,
and cryptopia was our first choice for the new listing.

other shitcoin exchanges were evident, and even seem stable, but none of them had the lure of cryptopia

it has visible owner/developers, they spout a fine ethos, and they're not afraid to be rude as fuck in the troll box.

although it is sometimes a bit slow on the back end,
and the troll box is seriously lacking in beefcake gifs.

i agree the troll box modding can seem imbalanced and unclear at times Smiley but any such social endeavour is prone to these things. i think they've done pretty well as a rule.

Hi, I am fairlady Cryptopia Admin  Grin I just want to say hi and I have been with Cryptopia for about 2 years now and love the place. Cryptopia has come a very long way since I joined and has much more to come. I am a 1% Shareholder in Cryptopia and I am working on making that more. Cryptopia is much more than just an exchange... we have a marketplace , mineshaft ( new mineshaft 2.0 being released very soon )  a Lotto and Dotto for different Crypto Currencies , Term Deposits to hold your DOT coins and so much more. Hex and sa_ddam213 are the owners of Cryptopia and put a lot of time into making it what it is today. All in all, I really love the place and always will. Come say hi in the Trollbox and earn some rewards and tips or just make some crypto friends.  Grin
Activity: 163
i speak just like hex does in troll box and i was banned permanently and not even by hex himself.... you mods are pussies. I actually like the laid back vibe and the all around chat/banta and even though i pointed out how hex spoke and then spoke the same as he was which led to the ban. I have to say cryptopia does offer a lot. I love dotcoin and the mineshaft pool. Which will look so sick in the new version! (from what i have seen) and the marketplace allows for selling of things other than currencies specific, their exchange is fantastic too. All around a very good company. I think though your mod banning me by pointing out you were rude in the forums nd speaking how you speak in troll box is double standards to fuck though. Seems stupid that you and others talk like it to people but when some do you take offence and ban? maybe equal rules? think hex should lift my ban. Also the reason i actually got banned in the end was because i corrected a mods spelling nd put Wink which made the mod really mad...... the mod should grow up. It was light humour Cheesy

Lift the ban. Egjoshslim.

Also i would like to add that i think cryptopia deserves some god damn attention. It is doing everything above board it is actively engaging with its users (has anyone ever seen a polo admin? like ever. not a mod. an actual admin? ill wait. haha!) I actually am i big fan of hex! he confused my bringing up of something as a dislike.... he is a real human being. Genuine. A lot of people will say many things to win you over. Not hex. He is genuine like i say.

Looks like you have been unbanned. Welcome back Cheesy
Activity: 3
love this site. helpful admins. up to date wallets.
giveaways, a mining pool.

never had a drama depositing.
what more could u want?

hope to see you there.
Dun
Cryptopia is a fantastic exchange with some awesome people running and maintaining it structure and core values.  The platform is easily navigated and improvements are constant. My hat goes off to Hex, Sa-dam, and others for a outstanding exchange. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 163
Cryptopia is an exceptional exchange and I love hanging out on the site and talking to new found friends about Crypto, new coins and everything in between.

The Cryptopia Community is awesome & welcoming. All questions are taken seriously, from beginners to advanced crypto users. The Mods & Users are helpful and  very knowledgeable.

I can't get enough of Cryptopia! The site keeps growing & improving. New features are coming soon too.

I'm globaltrader, come by, say hello and check it out for yourself.

Jump to: