Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 237. (Read 172850 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
I wasn't there but I've reviewed the chat logs. If you don't feel that your own behaviour played a large part in getting banned then I can't help you.

No mods called you a liar, you argued plenty with some regular old users, and then an actual mod asked you to wait until they could get a confirmation from myself or sa_ddam213.

You then started insulting the mods and the site which got you banned.

I have no issue with you getting banned, or leaving.

Best of luck.

To everyone else, yes we regret to announce that we will be shutting down the Mineshaft. All active subscriptions will still run to completion but no new pools will be listed or subscriptions extended.

We spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in development time trying to make the Mineshaft a success, but we simply have to accept that we still aren't even covering the costs of the servers hosting the pools let alone the time and effort we've put into the software. Despite the fact that a cost of a pool costs less than it would to get a server and host one yourself and there are no mining fees people are still complaining that the pools are too expensive and the slots aren't selling.

Couple that with the fact that new coins are no longer taking standard approaches to hashing algorithms etc and generally require custom code just to support on the mineshaft and we don't even have the staffing capacity to host them.

We really tried.

We failed.

o im banned as well? thats nice i guess lol.  meh, your history speaks for itself, i have heard of many issues there. its only in my own power to not use a service i dont agree with, tho i think you may want to ask WHY your exchange with all the great services has struggled. Im SURE its not the way YOU and your MODS handle it, it MUST be the users fault.  Cool

Whatever, best of luck in your future as well
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
I wasn't there but I've reviewed the chat logs. If you don't feel that your own behaviour played a large part in getting banned then I can't help you.

No mods called you a liar, you argued plenty with some regular old users, and then an actual mod asked you to wait until they could get a confirmation from myself or sa_ddam213.

You then started insulting the mods and the site which got you banned.

I have no issue with you getting banned, or leaving.

Best of luck.

To everyone else, yes we regret to announce that we will be shutting down the Mineshaft. All active subscriptions will still run to completion but no new pools will be listed or subscriptions extended.

We spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in development time trying to make the Mineshaft a success, but we simply have to accept that we still aren't even covering the costs of the servers hosting the pools let alone the time and effort we've put into the software. Despite the fact that a cost of a pool costs less than it would to get a server and host one yourself and there are no mining fees people are still complaining that the pools are too expensive and the slots aren't selling.

Couple that with the fact that new coins are no longer taking standard approaches to hashing algorithms etc and generally require custom code just to support on the mineshaft and we don't even have the staffing capacity to host them.

We really tried.

We failed.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Terrible experience at your exchange today. 
Its a shame your MODS are such angry people, its not MY fault your admin didn't tell you and i had to break the news about your mineshaft. Your MODS attacking me and calling me a liar is just unprofessional (remember just cause someones name on there is "noob" dosen't mean they are a noob on here Wink)

IF ever you ask why after YEARS Cryptopia still struggles to be a great exchange, you have your answer.

I will not be doing anymore business there, Take care!

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
You rock Lafu, I'll see you in the trollbox soon....guess who hehe

Nice to see you on the Trollbox  Dude   Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
You rock Lafu, I'll see you in the trollbox soon....guess who hehe
legendary
Happy new Year everybody
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
The newbies army is here Smiley I got banned from cryptopia chat for 9999999999999 minutes after talking sh*t with someone in chat turned out to be the admin, and since I couldn't imagine admin would engage in such manner with users, however I did some trades with pesobits even though I couldn't chat or never received any bonus because of that.

One of the best and fastest crypto exchanges I have ever seen and used and never had any problem involving my funds and only thing was about the chat.
Just my honest opinion at least they are not cheaters like yobit.

"The newbies army is here"
Fecking biblical newb army wtf.. Did they do a givaway to shill this thread or what?

Ive traded on topia a lot since before cryptsy was crashing..

After becoming well acquainted with it's general disposition, I only use it to take their money and leave..
A network issue occurred at our datacenter and we are working with our hosting provider to restore everything.

BTC wallet is back online, other wallets being brought up ASAP, your balances are in tact and deposits will be credited as wallets come back online.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
legendary
Cryptopia is back online.
legendary
Cryptopia is in maintenance
Cryptopia is back online.
Cryptopia will be going down for maintenance in approximately 165 minutes. Maintenance is expected to last approximately 30 minutes.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
One reason i like cryptopia, because they have marketplace

Yeah the market place don't have much in it but at least its got it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
One reason i like cryptopia, because they have marketplace
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Happy Birthday Cryptopia
and many more.

Glad to see your still here when a lot have gone  Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 12
HAPPY BITHDAY TO THE BEST EXCHANGE OF THE WORLD!!!!

For a lot of years making business in Cryptopia!!!

Congrats to the Admin for their work.

CRYPTOPIA RULES
legendary
Happy Birthday Cryptopia
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Nice updates the designs for the sig also looking pretty good.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I think Cryptopia is good because it is easy to use and have Good feature, i evey one can to trade more thane 350 coins. but it need more work to be the number one in the world of exchange.

Cryptopia's not only an exchange. It has a Marketplace for all 350 coins, a Mineshaft, Term Deposits, DOT, Paytopia, LOTTO/DOTTO and it's getting better every day.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
I think Cryptopia is good because it is easy to use and have Good feature, i evey one can to trade more thane 350 coins. but it need more work to be the number one in the world of exchange.
Jump to: