Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 243. (Read 172850 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
cryptopia is the best crypto exchanger i ever used i guess... i been using this exchanger platform for quite some time and it never stops to amaze me. troll box is usually not as it sounds,, because i usually get information and advice from other members what is the current hot pairs of crpto to trade and whats new, not just trolling...  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink

regards from pesobit_fan
Activity: 55
nice post Hex   Smiley
Oh! Cryptopia!
I rembember when I sign up and login for first time... Cryptopia was the first exchange site when I beggin and I can say that it's a great place. For almost 6 months I have login every day cause it's a good place to talk about crypto and meet people of all the world and the persons who are there are friendly, we are a community and we support between us to grown up and learn a lot of thing, so I think all the people should go to Cryptopia and say "Hi" on the trollbox and be part of the community Cheesy
PD. Don't forget... Cryptopia Rocks!

Regards
Santiago
Activity: 31
 Grin Cryptopia Exchange has a very solid platform with owners who actually Know Crypto and can Program.
100 % Faith in this Exchange.

Scooter Wink
Activity: 55
Cryptopia is undoughtedly the best exchange on the web. won't trade anywhere else. On Cryptopia u are made to feel like family not just another user. I love the trollbox where I have made a lot of new friends. Cryptopia is number 1 in my book and FUCK all u naysayers. U can all go back to yoshiy or whatever lame ass exchange u came from  Tongue
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
i speak just like hex does in troll box and i was banned permanently and not even by hex himself.... you mods are pussies. I actually like the laid back vibe and the all around chat/banta and even though i pointed out how hex spoke and then spoke the same as he was which led to the ban. I have to say cryptopia does offer a lot. I love dotcoin and the mineshaft pool. Which will look so sick in the new version! (from what i have seen) and the marketplace allows for selling of things other than currencies specific, their exchange is fantastic too. All around a very good company. I think though your mod banning me by pointing out you were rude in the forums nd speaking how you speak in troll box is double standards to fuck though. Seems stupid that you and others talk like it to people but when some do you take offence and ban? maybe equal rules? think hex should lift my ban. Also the reason i actually got banned in the end was because i corrected a mods spelling nd put Wink which made the mod really mad...... the mod should grow up. It was light humour Cheesy

Lot's of people get banned from the trollbox so forgive me if I'm mistaken, but if I remember correctly you were banned because you started throwing around baseless accusations of tax fraud and whether or not we're actually a registered company so I'm really not inclined to lift the ban without at least an apology.
Activity: 16
hello all,

what i have to say about  this site?Huh

well, is the best site,
since my singup until today im  be guided by the team, and the other  users.

i make good friends,  
i make my crew thansk to cryptopia

and the most important,.

im still learning about the crypworld thx to the site,

LONG LIVE CRYPTOPIA!!!!!!!!!

Lord Vader
Activity: 25
i speak just like hex does in troll box and i was banned permanently and not even by hex himself.... you mods are pussies. I actually like the laid back vibe and the all around chat/banta and even though i pointed out how hex spoke and then spoke the same as he was which led to the ban. I have to say cryptopia does offer a lot. I love dotcoin and the mineshaft pool. Which will look so sick in the new version! (from what i have seen) and the marketplace allows for selling of things other than currencies specific, their exchange is fantastic too. All around a very good company. I think though your mod banning me by pointing out you were rude in the forums nd speaking how you speak in troll box is double standards to fuck though. Seems stupid that you and others talk like it to people but when some do you take offence and ban? maybe equal rules? think hex should lift my ban. Also the reason i actually got banned in the end was because i corrected a mods spelling nd put Wink which made the mod really mad...... the mod should grow up. It was light humour Cheesy

Lift the ban. Egjoshslim.

Also i would like to add that i think cryptopia deserves some god damn attention. It is doing everything above board it is actively engaging with its users (has anyone ever seen a polo admin? like ever. not a mod. an actual admin? ill wait. haha!) I actually am i big fan of hex! he confused my bringing up of something as a dislike.... he is a real human being. Genuine. A lot of people will say many things to win you over. Not hex. He is genuine like i say.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Another Cryptopia fan - I've always liked the general vibe of the Trollbox and their usage of DOT to both transparently fund development and incentivize shareholders. I'd venture a guess that no other exchange has more people active in the crypto community voluntarily invested as shareholders in the exchange they use daily.
Activity: 2
www.cryptopia.co.nz is a site of the most reliable, friendly ,. sinduda the best exchange on the web

Activity: 117
Merit: 12
Hi friends!!1

For me, Cryptopia is the best exchange for cryptos. 4 Reasons for this.

1- Have people around the world and everytimes you can talk whit somebody in the chat.Is very nice and some crazy...

2- The most important reason why I like Cryptopia and I recommend it, is because it is very easy to find help on the operation of the web. Is very easy contact whit the support. You can talk whit they in the chat. This is important for me, It gives me security

3- It has 300 coins list, the possibilities of doing business are very large and the volume is beginning to grow.

4- They are really fast in payments and in the nearly two years that I'm here, I never hate a problem for the money.

PD/ They have DOT coin, offical site coin. Is great and eachday is going up!!!!

LONG LIVE CRYPTOPIA!!!!

Activity: 186
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
Really like the Marketplace. I have a listing at cryptopia.lifetime.domains
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Nice true words!  Everyone how wants to be a Part of Cryptopia can do a signature in his Profil settings!  pm me for signature!
Activity: 576
Merit: 250
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

Way to many posts to comment on that I neglected to mention in my earlier post.

Simple truth is this, try the site out, come into the troll box and say hi, explore the site and you will be hooked on Cryptopia!
I'm an user of Cryptopia almost 6 month, i made many new friends there, and I receive a lot of help about Mining with CPU & GPU in the Chat, a lot of tips too and many rewards.
The Dark Theme is awesome, It's help in my long nights.
I hope be user many years.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
God take, God give.
My Cryptopia combines fast trading fun with sponsored funds to get started faster,
getting the latest informations by meeting people from all over the planet in the chat,

and has by far the best support !

sincerely riseup
Activity: 21
Cryptopia,  This is the best exchange I have been on to date.

The site is friendly and easy to use aswell as having the best community I have seen, full of helping hands and some great discussion.

The owners have taken away voting for submitting coins and now give them a thorough screening which stops the shitcoins that find there way on other sites.

Dot is the coin of what I and others call Topia and can be used to purchase allsorts in the market place , I joined about 2months ago and have been on everyday since.

Jedi2181.

Come Join us say hello.
Activity: 4
To anyone looking for a real exchange:

Cryptopia always operates with the community in mind.  There has never been an instance where I cannot post a question and get a response from one of the core founders - and it is more than 1 person.  They do not support any coins that are questionable and everything is above board and transparent.

The main people at Cryptopia do not pretend to know what they are doing - because they don't have to - they already know what they are doing and they do it very well.

mvcv114

Cryptopia user and shareholder.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Mo Green
Great exchange; Has been very good for PIGGY '(oo)'  Expect to be using Cryptopia for many years to come!
Activity: 8
I've been using this exchange for more than one year, it's UI is pretty nice and smooth to look.

Btw, I love it's own coin (DOT). I'm holding a nice amount for the future!  Smiley
Jump to: