Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 244. (Read 172850 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Netcoins are the best coins!
Cryptopia is the best exchange I can find. The community is great and very helpful, always fun and good for a laugh in the trollbox. I like being able to tip others and the rewards there are awesome. You can get coins rewards for trading, mining and chatting. Lighting fast trading engine, speedie fast deposits and withdraws. It always seems to run very smoothly and issues are slim to none. Don't just take my word for it though. Come check out cryptopia today and find out for yourself. Smiley

p.s.

Look into DOTcoin, its Cryptopia's official currency to buy services, list coins and even buy shares entitling you to equity in the company.

Cheers
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
GOOD NEWS

DOT coin for the future. awesome !! best exchange for me !! yeah.. Cheesy
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
Great news.

I´ve been waiting for mineshaft 2.0 for a while now, looking forward to it.

Cryptopia is a legit place with a good exchange and when a wallet is offline there is a reason for it,
and support is quick to give an explanation, or in the chat.

Good luck  Wink
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
LADA <[¤]> ΛΑΔΑ ✯ 2016
I use this exchange for almost a year.

The first exchange for my coins.

Cryptopia - The BEST Exchange for me!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
wooot wooot Nice hex lets start!
I try to get an good Signatur for cryptopia in the next weeks and hope i can make a signature camp. And Cryptopia exchange is realy nice crazy awesome, and if dont Troll in Chat you can get lot of help there!  Nice working Devs, Admins, Mods, Team!  For me one of the best exchange!

Regards Lafu
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Hello All,

As a long time user of Cryptopia I can say this is the best site for all of your crypto needs.  I especially like the marketplace, and have sold many items there.  The arbitrage page is awesome in finding some great deals across exchanges.  The term deposits are another feature unique to Cryptopia I use to hold my coins while earning interest. I enjoy the rewards and the lotto.  Cryptopia also has an exchange which is what the majority of crypto sites are and I am a heavy trader. 

So if you are looking for more than just a simple exchange, a place where crypto should be and how it should be used, then come to Cryptopia. 

WayaWolf,
Long time user of Cryptopia
Shareholder in Cryptopia
Advocate for Cryptopia

I only notice cryptopia when they added pesobit in their exchange and truly it has huge community and thats the reason why pesobit got so huge price up when it added on exchanger, and overall rating for me for using this exchanger is good since i don't face any problem regarding for my withdrawals and deposits, and if this good deed well continue cryptopia will grow for more.
Activity: 576
Merit: 250
Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

Hello All,

As a long time user of Cryptopia I can say this is the best site for all of your crypto needs.  I especially like the marketplace, and have sold many items there.  The arbitrage page is awesome in finding some great deals across exchanges.  The term deposits are another feature unique to Cryptopia I use to hold my coins while earning interest. I enjoy the rewards and the lotto.  Cryptopia also has an exchange which is what the majority of crypto sites are and I am a heavy trader. 

So if you are looking for more than just a simple exchange, a place where crypto should be and how it should be used, then come to Cryptopia. 

WayaWolf,
Long time user of Cryptopia
Shareholder in Cryptopia
Advocate for Cryptopia

Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
Pages:
Jump to: