Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 73. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
someone pointed this out to me.

https://assetylene.com/

looks familiar?

what were these cryptopia pricks are doing with a new exchange? maybe they are going to ditch cryptopia after all  Grin with all your money in it  Wink

I also receive the same message pointing out that exchange that being is tested by Cryptopia Discord Admin and Mods.

This is disheartening revelation they are cooking something else instead of fixing cryptopia platform.  Cry

Activity: 564
Merit: 19
Loooool another shitty new zeland exchange Cheesy Guess who? hahhahaha omg

What a scam by shittopia. hahahhha lol
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Has nothing to do with cryptopia!
Do you Research better as just posting some link and call others pricks, or did you mean you are one?

hi, pricktopian  Cheesy

how convenient, it is in New Zealand too  Grin (Christchurch to be exact)

https://twitter.com/Assetylene_NZ

https://www.linkedin.com/company/assetylene
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 3197
Has nothing to do with cryptopia!
Do you Research better as just posting some link and call others pricks, or did you mean you are one?
legendary
someone pointed this out to me.

https://assetylene.com/

looks familiar?

what were these cryptopia pricks are doing with a new exchange? maybe they are going to ditch cryptopia after all  Grin with all your money in it  Wink
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
any news about opening usdt  + nzdt markets?

Opening USDT markets is the least of their priority and ive been asking the same question in discord but never receive a direct answer from anyone.

I am hoping they will not make any drama when USDT wallet is secure and no more haircut
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
Basically for now it is sort of a game of trading, not real trading. You trade, but since you can't withdraw or deposit, all you do is move the same coins from one holder to another.

Indeed.
doge price on bittrex is 20% higher than cryptopia. what a farce
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
Is it safe to trade on this exchange now ?
You can't deposit or withdraw. You can only trade in a closed environment, if you had balance prior to the hack and only the coins that have been enabled, which are listed here: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=3422c911db5c378032a664a14a96193c

Basically for now it is sort of a game of trading, not real trading. You trade, but since you can't withdraw or deposit, all you do is move the same coins from one holder to another.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
NEW RULES CRAPTOPIA WILL HOLD YOUR COINS FOREVER, but keep HOPE ALIVE.

End of the month March 31 is now ... LOL-muppets-fuck-you!

Cryptopia Exchange
‏@Cryptopia_NZ
Mar 13
"As we prepare to open we have secured 35% of coins on our exchange to new wallets. We need to complete this exercise fully prior to opening the exchange."

now 22 days later @ secured 50% .. see twit-er

4.  15/22 =  
0.68 % "secured" / day

5. 50% unsecured @ 0.68 securing rate = 74 days

6.  New #whenwithdrawings is Sunday, June 17, 2018 a full 6 months after "hack" we will know how many coins got hacked.

ie..

until June 17,
all BennyBoy will say is,
"check https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/"

Then after withdraws are still not open, well they will have concocted some other excuse by then, like the MINTcoin wallet is lagging and looks like we should have that in sync by November 5, 2099,  ... LOL-muppets-fuck-you!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Is it safe to trade on this exchange now ? I remember this going down due to the hack but I still see users on twitters not creating an account here. They seem to have a few coins which are on no other exchanges at the moment.

Check the coin status page - most of the coins have the status "Offline" because they have not yet been manually secured.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=DOT

You won't be able to trade a coin until it's secured. I'd say they'll be concentrating on popular coins first.

AFAIK, deposits and withdrawals are disabled for all coins, so even if you can find a market that's open for trade, you'll need an existing balance to do so, and you won't be able to withdraw funds you buy.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Is it safe to trade on this exchange now ? I remember this going down due to the hack but I still see users on twitters not creating an account here. They seem to have a few coins which are on no other exchanges at the moment.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
any news about opening usdt  + nzdt markets?
legendary
What is the purpose of this CLM?

Did they actually said anything about  what can we do with that in the future?

what can you do with it? hold it until they pay you in fiat.

it is a reminder that they force bought your coins at the bottom price.

an IOU, saying that they will pay you in $NZD (1 CLM = 1 $NZD).

Cryptopia Loser Money it is  Grin
Activity: 127
Merit: 5
I'd estimate they lost about 5%. They have about 300 million usd worth of cryptocurrency that still can't be accessed. That is a huge amount of money and the nz police need to start to do something about it.

They say a maximum of 9%, but that is not anywhere close to what they actually lost. They lost 5% of their coins.

If some bank stopped customers from accessing their accounts worth over 300 million the police would arresting people by now. It's as if the nz police are looking at this hack as a big joke and not worth their time.

They took over a month investigating and found out absolutely nothing about the hack. These backwoods nz police are a disgrace  and we need to start filing complaints against their gross misconduct with the investigation.

Activity: 365
Merit: 14
As other have said, it there is a lawsuit now, we will all lose everything, and only lawyers will see any money.

there is someone else with brains.

anyway I've been too drastic: we will not see any money if cryptopia cannot pay and declare bankruptcy.
I think the best path would be: withdraw and then sue them for the haircut. I think they're delaying withdraw to make some deadline for legal suit end.

It has been made in the past by other exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
What is the purpose of this CLM?

Did they actually said anything about  what can we do with that in the future?

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I received a mail stating that Exchange is just a Live Website - Can't we withdraw?
Can't withdraw yet, the site is still in read only mode. When did you receive the email and from which email address? I'm a cryptopia user too, but I have not received any recently, the last one was March 19 - Cryptopia Customer Update. Afaik it was sent to users affected by the hack.

If you received something else and it wasn't from [email protected] which they use for sending updates, then most likely you received a fake email with Phishing link included. Be extra careful and check their official twitter page for updates (https://www.twitter.com/cryptopia_nz)
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I received a mail stating that Exchange is just a Live Website - Can't we withdraw?
legendary
Almost 3 months and we can't access our coins. Criminal charges and lawsuits need to be filed soon because these fuckers only listen to you if you bring the force of the law against them.

They'll keep dragging this thing on for many more months if we let them. They need to let us withdraw our coins or the new zealand police need to file some fucking charges. This isn't some fucking game were playing. That's our fucking money and we want it now.

almost 4 months.

can you count.  they hacked mid jan. thats close to 3 months ago.
The data obtained from Coingecko suggests that Cryptopia’s peak trading volume this year occurred on Jan. 11, when it reached around $1,875,000.
And on 16th Jan action taken by New Zeland police.  And on 13th cryptopia officially accepted that https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1084705458533785601  Wink

What point are you making. That's what I said, mid jan is when they got hacked, that's close to 3 months ago.

hmmm.. if it peaked and was hacked, it says that it reached the highest possible money lost since a lot of money was put in there at that time bracket, how convenient for cryptopia hehe

here is a simple math: (assumed numbers)

if 14% BTC lost....100 BTC in the exchange only 14 BTC is lost

if 14% BTC lost....1000 BTC in exchange there is 140 BTC lost

now..where is the BTC addresses and TX's you cryptopia pricks?...PRICKTOPIA it is hehe  Grin

P.S. nice buy low self-hack scam  Wink  ...BTC is up, it is CLM's (fiat value at the time of the hack) for sure not BTC for the victims
Pages:
Jump to: