Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development - page 74. (Read 173234 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 5
Almost 3 months and we can't access our coins. Criminal charges and lawsuits need to be filed soon because these fuckers only listen to you if you bring the force of the law against them.

They'll keep dragging this thing on for many more months if we let them. They need to let us withdraw our coins or the new zealand police need to file some fucking charges. This isn't some fucking game were playing. That's our fucking money and we want it now.

almost 4 months.

can you count.  they hacked mid jan. thats close to 3 months ago.
The data obtained from Coingecko suggests that Cryptopia’s peak trading volume this year occurred on Jan. 11, when it reached around $1,875,000.
And on 16th Jan action taken by New Zeland police.  And on 13th cryptopia officially accepted that https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1084705458533785601  Wink

What point are you making. That's what I said, mid jan is when they got hacked, that's close to 3 months ago.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Almost 3 months and we can't access our coins. Criminal charges and lawsuits need to be filed soon because these fuckers only listen to you if you bring the force of the law against them.

They'll keep dragging this thing on for many more months if we let them. They need to let us withdraw our coins or the new zealand police need to file some fucking charges. This isn't some fucking game were playing. That's our fucking money and we want it now.

almost 4 months.

The data obtained from Coingecko suggests that Cryptopia’s peak trading volume this year occurred on Jan. 11, when it reached around $1,875,000.
And on 16th Jan action taken by New Zeland police.  And on 13th cryptopia officially accepted that https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/1084705458533785601  Wink
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Are people missing this exchange that much?, I cant remember the exchange play in the market with percentage of trade but it enjoyed the sole trade of some coins even while it was well pumped. I may never get the confidence to trade on the exchange if I have alternatives.

almost 4 months.

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

almost 4 months.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die
As other have said, it there is a lawsuit now, we will all lose everything, and only lawyers will see any money.

Activity: 872
Merit: 120
Hello, as far as we know did BTC get stolen ? That's the main coin I had there.

Maybe yes, maybe not, we don't know for sure as we didn't see confirmation on the blockchain.

What we know is that there will be a "haircut" to BTC regardless of the stolen BTC, imagine that Wink.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die
Hello, as far as we know did BTC get stolen ? That's the main coin I had there.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Has cryptopia enabled withdraws yet?
Have they given any updates concerning withdrawals?
Haha just wait and watch a live movie. I think they are hiding something from us. Keep your eyes open on their official Twitter account to get latest updates or just stick with this thread someone will post for you here.
It would be great if someone from New Zealand contact team face to face.
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
you should hope no lawsuit will be filed until you can put hands on your funds, or you will not see them again.
Stop repeating this stupidity. Companies get sued all the time and they do not stop paying or operating.

How are others treating similar incidents? Let's see how Bithumb is taking responsibility:
https://cafe.bithumb.com/view/board-contents/1640037
All the [spilled] stolen cryptocurrency is owned by company, and all the member’s asset is under the protection of cold wallet.
Bithumb exchange is certified ISMS and applied to multi-signature withdrawal scheme.
We constantly monitor and block external hacking.
However, it was our fault that we only focused on defense of outside attack and lack of verification of internal staff.

"They stole from us, not from you. And btw, it's our fault."
What a contrast!

I'm glad to see in 2019 emerging a new and more ethical way of doing business. Taking responsibility like the multi-million or billion dollar companies like the exchanges are. So far Cryptopia seems stuck in the old way of doing business "tough shit, dude, we were hacked he he" "Yeah, we're gonna repay you, here's some IOUs at the market bottom cuz bcuz" "Yeah, stick around, this year or some time in the next years".
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

1. No
2. I believe No

#wenwithdrawal
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Persistence turnsfailure into xemplary achievement
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
It's been almost 4 months now. How long does it take to restore the accounts.

Who knows how long it will take, don't think they will open any time soon, so I would not bother checking every dag, maybe once a week maybe...

By the pace they are at right now, my best guess is another 3+ months.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Can you guys provide other hack addresses..? I would really like to see which ETH tokens were stolen and if there are some that were not stolen..

I've been compiling a list of TX over yonder: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49253290 any additional TX's would be gratefully appreciated.
Cryptopia hacker transfers over $4 million worth of stolen Ethereum [ETH] to unknown wallet~AMBCrypto
You might add this address: 0x3fbAa73A433DAa0F6c43D1c732c3F97A86F3a427
Original article:https://ambcrypto.com/cryptopia-hacker-transfers-over-4-million-worth-of-stolen-ethereum-eth-to-unknown-wallet/
More than 30k ETH transferred here https://whale-alert.io/transaction/ethereum/480ba3b8ec861b1adb78fe7cd7e4c2b543503cfd635ade023255511372d5d3e5

Hey thanks for the information - I don't read this thread too often, I've already been "distrusted" by xtraelv and lafu, as well as had my post deleted - which is what usually happens when people have something to hide.

If you are like me you can counter xtraelv, lafu and their lapdog BenTheAnonMod by going to your own profile page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile clicking on "trust" then click on "Trust settings"

In the box add

Code:
~xtraelv
~Lafu
~BenTheAnonMod

for any or all of the three you don't trust.

The first two on the list are on what they call here the "Default Trust" which is why they act as though they are untouchable.

Similarly, if you like what some one is doing, all you have to do is add their name without the leeding squiggle

Code:
arandomnameofsomeone

then click "update"

Kiss
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
still nothing new about withdrawal, I get stressful waiting for news from shitopia, I was expecting a bonus to stay calm for almost 4 months but find my self losing %%$$ and health.
this is cryptolife, another bad experience to forget soon.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
I'm I really going to get clipped in my BTC account too?

Reason: Currency 86% secured, 14% haircut processed, Withdrawal and Deposits offline until new hot wallets are ready

I will eat my Sh*t coins before I trade them on Cryptopia again - I thank the seven faced god that I only had a small amount on the exchange. Lucky I was only trading small part of the LUX I mined. Thank god RVN was picked on on reputable exchanges.

My condolences to you miners and traders who had real $ locked up and then "haircut" and still locked up.

I just want to see the managers publicly flogged. They are a total bunch of butt wipes.   

ill take the 14% haircut, i just wanna withdraw >.>...
Activity: 345
Merit: 16
I'm I really going to get clipped in my BTC account too?

Reason: Currency 86% secured, 14% haircut processed, Withdrawal and Deposits offline until new hot wallets are ready

I will eat my Sh*t coins before I trade them on Cryptopia again - I thank the seven faced god that I only had a small amount on the exchange. Lucky I was only trading small part of the LUX I mined. Thank god RVN was picked on on reputable exchanges.

My condolences to you miners and traders who had real $ locked up and then "haircut" and still locked up.

I just want to see the managers publicly flogged. They are a total bunch of butt wipes.   
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Will open for limited withdrawals later today finally. OMG, this has been a painfull looong wait. Will you ever use Cryptopia again after such a long lockup?

Only if ben gives us all shares in the company and gives us cookies.

I honestly thought there would be much more goofing off here at April fools day, considering all the angry people with lost or locked up funds at (Crap)topia. This includes myself unfortunately, have some LTC that took a hefty haircut locked up there. Thank God I did not hold any ETH!!
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
Will open for limited withdrawals later today finally. OMG, this has been a painfull looong wait. Will you ever use Cryptopia again after such a long lockup?

Only if ben gives us all shares in the company and gives us cookies.
Pages:
Jump to: