Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia: Lot of users with issues in withdrawal and deposit - page 2. (Read 1278 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 13
They still have problems, transactions are still delayed, but it seems they go through now after half a day.

IF they can't handle the volume they should stop listing new coins and stop new accounts.  They are quick to take your money but won't take responsibility.  I remember when Japan's exchange was hacked couple of months ago they reimbursed hundreds of millions of dollars to people who were hacked.  You won't get that with Cryptopia while cryptopia was clearing 1 million in revenue a day.

Many people lost money.  People aren't dying to come back to cryptopia even if they are back to normal.  I for one never going to trade there again even if opportunity arise.

Not to mention how Cryptopia handled the situation was really unprofessional.

They have people here attacking customers and boasting their exchange.  Deleting threads at Cryptopia forums with real issues at hand.  There attitude is it's your fault for buying crypto.  Not even an apology nor reimbursement for people's loses due to their negligence.  Cryptopia employees making multiple accounts trolling customers.

They might not be a scam but not an exchange people should be trading.

Do you really want to trade here after the ordeal you went through?   It's just not worth it for shitcoins.  Any established coins and up and coming coins are already @ bittrex.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
They still have problems, transactions are still delayed, but it seems they go through now after half a day.
Cryptopia seems to have got their stuff together. My withdrawal was pretty much instant.

I'm still not buying it how good a opprtunity.  I lost $4000 after Cryptopia held my coins over a month.  In crypto anything can happen in days let alone months.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Cryptopia seems to have got their stuff together. My withdrawal was pretty much instant.
So after 1 month and 8 days my withdraw was cancelled.  No masternode rewards over a month.  From .57 bitcoin at the time of purchase to .17 bitcoins worth of coins now.  Not even reply from their support or an apology.

I haven't sold my coins yet but I will then bye bye cryptopia.

The worst exchange on the net today.  It might not be a scam but just as bad.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Its been 45 days, and 3 emails.

I still have 1 account at cryptopia where i sent 22 LTC to a BTC adress, and you still havent answered or recovered my funds.

Why dont you care?

And then i have one i lost access to, with 12 ZEC

You dont give a shit about your customers.

In your case, if I understand it correctly, nobody will be able to help you recover your LTC since you sent them to wrong address. Is that right? You mentioned you sent them to a BTC address.

Yes, if you sent coins to any wrong address, it's your fault. We all know that in crypto nobody is responsible for our mistakes, done means done
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

I still have 1 account at cryptopia where i sent 22 LTC to a BTC adress, and you still havent answered or recovered my funds.

Why dont you care?

In your case, if I understand it correctly, nobody will be able to help you recover your LTC since you sent them to wrong address. Is that right? You mentioned you sent them to a BTC address.
Got BTX and Onions out today.

Will never use this scam exchange again. And I'm convinced they are insolvent, thus stealing dividends, bounty and airdrops. I lost about 1000$ for funds they held hostage.

Stay away from these scammers!
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
Some coins that had been stuck for weeks in processing were available again for me today. But I still have some ARK stuck (and it's been 5 weeks), when you want to send a DPOS coin to your wallet, it's more than annoying, but I will admit that I had no problem with withdrawing a variety of coins over the last two weeks, everything arrived pretty quickly. I think it may have had to do with the quick growth of trafic we experienced a few weeks ago, Kucoin had similar issues on some cryptos. Communications from exchanges having this type of problems however somewhat sucks.
Activity: 107

Why dont you care?

I got BTX and Onions out in a few minutes. Again, that simply means there were no technical issues and they intentional held funds hostage.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
They canceled today the withdrawals stuck in processing, at least for me and some other reports, please check.

What does that mean though? Can we reinitiate withdrawal again? Or will that be stuck again forever?
They canceled today the withdrawals stuck in processing, at least for me and some other reports, please check.
I contacted FDRS.  I got no response from FDRS for a week now.  Cryptopia still hasn't responded to my ticket over a month.
It's 3 weeks tomorrow for me and they only responded, which is acknowledge they received the ticket, not resolve it, because I complained to fdrs.co.nz. Go, figure. They hold funds hostage intentionally to get dividend payments which belong to us. Theft in daylight.
Activity: 137
In my case finally after nearly 20 days the support reacted to my ticket promising to forward it to an admin who can re-broadcast my withdrawal that stucked somehow. Now I'm waiting for being this done.

But I think it should be appreciated that Cryptopia announced in automatic-responder that their the ticket submitted will take about 15-20 working days which is in range of the time of any response as I see now. I think they have some bad days in their system ...
Activity: 54
Cryptopia stolen my 2080 XEM (support ticket #210878), 413 UBQ (#219316).
All proofs from explorers and depo log i add to support tickets. They cant answer more than 1.5 weeks.
NXS withdraw stuck more than 4 days.
Whats going on??? Scam???
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
It is so irritating that I am waiting for 15 days and they don't even have a courtesy to respond.

I've been waitin 1 month.  No support no coins.  NONE!   The worst exchange.   I am out .57 bitcoins.

I know. This just sucks. With the market like Crypto and the overall volatility involved, keeping coins hostage for a month is too much.
It is so irritating that I am waiting for 15 days and they don't even have a courtesy to respond.

I've been waitin 1 month.  No support no coins.  NONE!   The worst exchange.   I am out .57 bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: