Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopia: Lot of users with issues in withdrawal and deposit - page 3. (Read 1278 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
my MONK is stuck processing, they keep stake rewards, and I get nothing... I will never ever use that shit again
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
It is so irritating that I am waiting for 15 days and they don't even have a courtesy to respond.
Activity: 11
I however don't understand why people keep using this exchange after everything that's going on. How difficult is it to just do a few minutes worth of Googling to find out that this exchange should be avoided at any cost?

Cryptopia is the only exchange that a lot of coins can be sold on, so maybe they feel like they have no choice and think it's worth the risk initially, until it's not.

Activity: 280
Merit: 13
In the meantime is there a pattern (like is it affecting all coins or is it possible to withdraw some coins without too much trouble);

The main thing I have noticed is a pattern either pointing at a scheme structure, or insolvency of that exchange. I see that some people after a while manage to successfully withdraw their coins, while others keep waiting for weeks without any sign of improvement or response from Cryptopia itself. It's basically them using the coins that people deposit, let everything accumulate for a while, and then use these coins to allow others with pending withdrawals to finally cash out. I however don't understand why people keep using this exchange after everything that's going on. How difficult is it to just do a few minutes worth of Googling to find out that this exchange should be avoided at any cost?

Yes that was my guess.   Cryptopia doesn't have enough coins to pay for my withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
In the meantime is there a pattern (like is it affecting all coins or is it possible to withdraw some coins without too much trouble);

The main thing I have noticed is a pattern either pointing at a scheme structure, or insolvency of that exchange. I see that some people after a while manage to successfully withdraw their coins, while others keep waiting for weeks without any sign of improvement or response from Cryptopia itself. It's basically them using the coins that people deposit, let everything accumulate for a while, and then use these coins to allow others with pending withdrawals to finally cash out. I however don't understand why people keep using this exchange after everything that's going on. How difficult is it to just do a few minutes worth of Googling to find out that this exchange should be avoided at any cost?
Activity: 9
I'm also having problems with withdrawels. Here's what I found in Cryptopia forum.

Deposit & Withdrawal Updates 16th February
We are aware of issues with long processing times on deposits and withdrawals. This doesn't affect withdrawals of ETH, ETN, BTC, LTC or DOGE. We apologise for these and have been working hard on a resolution. As of early next week we expect deposit times to be back within normal ranges, while withdrawals may take longer to restore to normal operation. In the interim, please be aware that processing times on deposits or withdrawals may exceed 30 hours, although in most cases are likely to be less than this. Please don't submit support tickets relating to processing delays as we are unable to expedite these manually - our focus is on quickly resolving the issue for everyone. Thank you for your continued support and understanding The Cryptopia Team.

Published by: froufrou @ 2/16/2018 5:46:29 AM

I hope this issue gets resolved fast, it's more than annoying because people could be losing money due to the long processing time.

Cheers
kirmizz
Cryptopia is looking more like a scam now.
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
I am having the same problem with some Ark and some Tok, (pending for 8 days). Never had problems before and support was efficient last year. Could be a growth problem. In the meantime is there a pattern (like is it affecting all coins or is it possible to withdraw some coins without too much trouble);
Activity: 6
Same i deposit Ethereum and cryptopia keeps handling their customers like shit, it says that i deposit money and confirmed a depositv of total 0.00000000 so they confirmed nothing
 http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=292f18-1518776014.png
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
I can only confirm the issues with this exchange. Most of the deposits are delayed up to several days. I still have deposits of different coins the are stuck with 17 confirmation for more than 3 weeks.
Support does not answer the tickets (oldest one is more than 2 months).
Strange is that some of the delayed deposits (but not all) just appear in a batch after the exchange rate drops by 5-10%. This looks for me like a scam that is done on purpose.
Be careful them!
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
I've got into trouble twice last 2 week there. Both in withdrawal

First was canceled after 4 days of "processing".
Second is still in "Processing" state from 8 feb 2018:

3054979    SCT   1059.13434661   0.01000000 Processing ... 8/02/2018 9:27:00 PM

Support doesn't reply... Sad

The forum at Cryptopia is full of stories from people waiting weeks or even months for their money. Sad
Don't trade on Cryptopia.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm having an issue where my crowdcoin deposits have suddenly stopped showing up on the exchange.
Looking at the block explorer I can clearly see the wallet has received those coins, but they aren't showing up on the exchange....
Nearly 24 hours and no response from support...

This is nonsense.

I have problems with CRC too. Sent a small amount (fortunately) last Sunday and it is stuck at 18/20 confirmation. Looking at all complaints against Cryptopia I am thinking about leaving the exchange, but I just don't want all my coins to be lost now.

My coins made it through today, with no explanation why there was any delay.. supports doesn't like to answer tickets.
Activity: 2
I'm having an issue where my crowdcoin deposits have suddenly stopped showing up on the exchange.
Looking at the block explorer I can clearly see the wallet has received those coins, but they aren't showing up on the exchange....

This is nonsense.

I have problems with CRC too. Sent a small amount (fortunately) last Sunday and it is stuck at 18/20 confirmation. Looking at all complaints against Cryptopia I am thinking about leaving the exchange, but I just don't want all my coins to be lost now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

This is nonsense.
DO NOT USE THIS EXCHANGE.

I lost hundreds of dollars and I'm reading how some have lost thousands. Pending withdrawals, withdrawals with fake transaction IDs, deposits that never show up, and of course support never responds to anyone. The few people who claim they are getting responses from support make me think they are either fake users just trying to do damage control for the bad reviews Cryptopia is getting, or that Cryptopia is favoring some users over others. Either way, this is bad business practice and at the end of the day people are losing their coins to this company.

THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
Man , i do understand your concern but i m the one get support from crytopia after 35 days . I m not working for cryptopia ,i had deposit problem and raised many ticket to get respond.And i got reply after 35 days and my deposit has been credited. I know it is frustrating but  you need to wait .

35 days dude and you are happy with their service?  I don't know how they stay in business.  Exchanges like this should have a red flag on their website.
I didnt say i m happy ,but they are going to reply for sure . I have missed many oppurtinity for buy coins at dip becoz of this reason . I suggest you to wait and patience even 35 days just like me.

The coin dropped 50% while cryptopia has my coin hostage.   .2 bitcoins down the drain.  Wait patiently for my $5000 worth of coins going down the drain.   Huh
Yeah man , as i said i missed many opportinity to buy alts . But had nothing to do , they dont have enough personels to reply huge amount users support tickets and they are aware of it . As we are users  ,of course we are expecting much better service..

There are still people who have missing funds for months.  You can't get shitter than Cryptopia.  No other exchange I have dealt with has crap service like Cryptopia besides coinsmarkets.  At least coinsmarkets replied to support before getting trashed.  I won't be using cryptopia once I get my coins.  It's too much hassle.  People should be informed not to trade there.  There are much better exchange besides cryptopia. All these shit coins just aren't worth it.
Activity: 178

I lost hundreds of dollars and I'm reading how some have lost thousands. Pending withdrawals, withdrawals with fake transaction IDs, deposits that never show up, and of course support never responds to anyone. The few people who claim they are getting responses from support make me think they are either fake users just trying to do damage control for the bad reviews Cryptopia is getting, or that Cryptopia is favoring some users over others. Either way, this is bad business practice and at the end of the day people are losing their coins to this company.

Man , i do understand your concern but i m the one get support from crytopia after 35 days . I m not working for cryptopia ,i had deposit problem and raised many ticket to get respond.And i got reply after 35 days and my deposit has been credited. I know it is frustrating but  you need to wait .

35 days dude and you are happy with their service?  I don't know how they stay in business.  Exchanges like this should have a red flag on their website.
I didnt say i m happy ,but they are going to reply for sure . I have missed many oppurtinity for buy coins at dip becoz of this reason . I suggest you to wait and patience even 35 days just like me.

The coin dropped 50% while cryptopia has my coin hostage.   .2 bitcoins down the drain.  Wait patiently for my $5000 worth of coins going down the drain.   Huh
Yeah man , as i said i missed many opportinity to buy alts . But had nothing to do , they dont have enough personels to reply huge amount users support tickets and they are aware of it . As we are users  ,of course we are expecting much better service..

Activity: 178

Pages:
Jump to: