Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptorush.in owner identity revealed - page 2. (Read 16982 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
July 11, 2014, 07:24:25 AM
if dealing with people with names like @KeyserSozeMC and @ThisWeeksCoin wtf would you expect , here this week replaced next week ,

oh that happened a while ago ----
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 11, 2014, 07:18:22 AM
1000+ btc stolen by keyzersoze and devianttwo and noone is missing his coins ? Noone care about this robbery ? Cheesy Nice
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 23, 2014, 08:50:53 AM
Well there are folks who would like the coin dispersion investigated. CR claims it was a hack, some folks claim it wasn't, things of that nature. No evidence was ever provided that it was a hack, so that has some people curious. The OP didn't approach it well it seems.

And folks who claim to have worked for CR or claimed to be owners don't want to play nice either way, which just causes more people to question their involvement.
Why the hell do they involve me? Because I was tweeting about coins they've been adding?
How the hell does that make me a "co-owner" or even "owner" of that exchange?

Or you're that extorter's friend and you wanna get rich quick, instead of putting effort in cryptos?

I'm nobody's friend in this thread, I'm just keeping track of it. I've only pointed out the ethical and legal implications of the situation, I've never accused anyone.

My efforts in crypto are moot in relation to this topic.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
June 22, 2014, 12:20:20 PM
I received negative trust from ill brain called aleksandar vujanor alias keyzersoze, alias thisweekscoin. I said phoneblocks is not my other account.

I report you to moderators because you are dangerous person for this forum, you have to be banned as soon as possible.

I'm not "aleksandar vujanor" if you're not phonetard.

Deal? lol

You forgot to put font size 9000.

Also, you wrote my last name wrong, on purpose. Man, you're so damn transparent.
June 22, 2014, 11:59:05 AM
I received negative trust from ill brain called aleksandar vujanor alias keyzersoze, alias thisweekscoin. I said phoneblocks is not my other account.

I report you to moderators because you are dangerous person for this forum, you have to be banned as soon as possible.
I'm dying.
June 22, 2014, 09:35:25 AM
Im glad that this keyzersoze does his best to spam this thread and drive point of interest (by funny gifs and other shits) away of his name and nickname, its very funny reading Cheesy

Just to remind you his real name and address

Aleksandar Vujanov
[email protected]
+381 062291529
Serbia

BUMP
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
June 21, 2014, 08:40:35 PM
spoiler alert for page 5.
June 21, 2014, 03:15:44 PM
I visit this forum once in a week maybe 2times a week. Instead of other members, who are online several times a day, I cant keep in touch with them. Especially Thisweekscoin, Keyzersozemc

Here is example how he tries to destroy my nickname because I supported founder of this thread (Phonebloks)

Aleksandar Vujanov (it is his real name) wrote that nickname: Phoneblocks is my 2nd, former nickname, what is not true.

Aleksandar Vujanov gave me neutral trust for that:
http://prntscr.com/3v4ck4

I mentioned in thread that I am not owner of nick Phoneblocks. Until now, he doesnt remove his shits out of my trust rating.

Most likely Aleksandar Vujanov or someone who pays him for his "services" ask other member devthedev to help him destroy my trust:
http://prntscr.com/3v4hsj

Me exorted aleksandar ? Cheesy Man you had to put that negative trust to Phoneblocks trust Cheesy You did mistake... or someone who paid you for that did not mention you have to put that negative trust at phoneblocks trust rating ? Cheesy poor amateurs

Fortunately devthedev is small fish with negative trust so he did not put my trust rating into red numbers, but they come again, with somone who has positive trust rating and if person with positive (or neutral) trust rating give me negative trust ..my overal trust rating will be negative.

Then I will be out of game same like phoneblocks is Wink Then someone else will have to come and keep this thread alive and try to fight this underground group of scammers who scam whole bitcointalk.org forum and its users.

More in my thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7116422

If you want to support me and keep this thread alive, please give me positive trust. Thank you
June 21, 2014, 02:34:30 PM
As it is very dangerous post on this forum. (Due trust system abusing and other undergroud groups who can use its money to destroy your nick as poors Phoneblocks did)

I will create facebook page where most important informations will be mentioned. I will pay some promotion for this page and hope we will find as many cryptorush users who have been cheated as possible.

As my english is not perfect and I do not live in USA I cant drive Devianttwo in front of jury and I/we need external help.

Will inform you about fb page
June 21, 2014, 02:15:50 PM
Im glad that this keyzersoze does his best to spam this thread and drive point of interest (by funny gifs and other shits) away of his name and nickname, its very funny reading Cheesy

Just to remind you his real name and address

Aleksandar Vujanov
[email protected]
+381 062291529
Serbia

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
June 20, 2014, 12:59:06 PM
Yeah, why banning people who're trying to get money from your own pocket by blackmailing you?
Why should they get banned at all?
http://prntscr.com/3madl1
I see.  Well, if you had nothing to do with CryptoRush, then you have nothing to fear, of course.  He will not make accusations to the police that he knows are not true; that would backfire, badly.

If @PhoneBloks did not intend to blackmail you, but was merely demanding that you return what he thought you had stolen from him, he could not have picked a worse way of doing it.

It would be prudent to find his real identity now, or he may try blackmailing other people with other accusations, under other pseudonyms.
I'm dying.
June 20, 2014, 11:21:35 AM
I should know better and stay away from a thread that reads like a bar fight between drunken people.  But can't resist...  Here is the summary as I understood from the posts:

* CryptoRush.in collapsed in mysterious (but hardly original) circumstances.
* Lots of people, it seems, lost money in that incident.
* CryptoRush got sold by its anonymous owners to other anonymous people.
* The new CR owners have not yet reimbursed the clients for their losses.
* Original poster @PhoneBloks tried to identify the former CR owners, fingered two people.
* One accused user, @Devianttwo, admits being a co-owner of CR, but refused to identify the other owners at first.
* The other accused user, @KeyserSozeMC/@ThisWeeksCoin, denies being ex-co-owner.
* @Devianttwo is ambiguous about the connection of @KeyserSozeMC/@ThisWeeksCoin with CR.
* @Devianttwo reveals that a certain @Linkanzelda was the main co-owner of CR until the hack.
* @KeyserSozeMC/@ThisWeeksCoin accuses @PhoneBlocks of blackmail and gets him banned from forum.

I cannot find fault with the original poster's attempts to identify the ex-owners of CR.  Individual clients of a company can expect to have their privacy protected, but the owners of any business open to  the general public cannot expect that.  Even if there had been no collapse, the CryptoRush clients would have the moral right to know the identities of the people to whom they were entrusting their money and coins.  

After the collapse and losses, that right becomes a legal one.  If any CR client goes to court (and there seem to be sufficient cause for for that), he will surely obtain a subpoena to know the real names of the co-owners.  So why not come clear on that here?

And I am quite perplexed by the indifference of the admins to the banning of the original poster.  His language did not help to attract sympathy, but the tone of the responses wasn't much better, either.

If the ban was an automatic consequence of the Trust system, then that system is clearly broken.
Yeah, why banning people who're trying to get money from your own pocket by blackmailing you?
Why should they get banned at all?

http://prntscr.com/3madl1
June 20, 2014, 11:13:36 AM
I should know better and stay away from a thread that reads like a bar fight between drunken people.  But can't resist...  Here is the summary as I understood from the posts:

* CryptoRush.in collapsed in mysterious (but hardly original) circumstances.
* Lots of people, it seems, lost money in that incident.
* CryptoRush got sold by its anonymous owners to other anonymous people.
* The new CR owners have not yet reimbursed the clients for their losses.
* Original poster @PhoneBloks tried to identify the former CR owners, fingered two people.
* One accused user, @Devianttwo, admits being a co-owner of CR, but refused to identify the other owners at first.
* The other accused user, @KeyserSozeMC/@ThisWeeksCoin, denies being ex-co-owner.
* @Devianttwo is ambiguous about the connection of @KeyserSozeMC/@ThisWeeksCoin with CR.
* @Devianttwo reveals that a certain @Linkanzelda was the main co-owner of CR until the hack.
* @KeyserSozeMC/@ThisWeeksCoin accuses @PhoneBlocks of blackmail and gets him banned from forum.

I cannot find fault with the original poster's attempts to identify the ex-owners of CR.  Individual clients of a company can expect to have their privacy protected, but the owners of any business open to  the general public cannot expect that.  Even if there had been no collapse, the CryptoRush clients would have the moral right to know the identities of the people to whom they were entrusting their money and coins.  

After the collapse and losses, that right becomes a legal one.  If any CR client goes to court (and there seem to be sufficient cause for for that), he will surely obtain a subpoena to know the real names of the co-owners.  So why not come clear on that here?

And I am quite perplexed by the indifference of the admins to the banning of the original poster.  His language did not help to attract sympathy, but the tone of the responses wasn't much better, either.

If the ban was an automatic consequence of the Trust system, then that system is clearly broken.
I'm dying.
June 20, 2014, 09:54:22 AM
Well there are folks who would like the coin dispersion investigated. CR claims it was a hack, some folks claim it wasn't, things of that nature. No evidence was ever provided that it was a hack, so that has some people curious. The OP didn't approach it well it seems.

And folks who claim to have worked for CR or claimed to be owners don't want to play nice either way, which just causes more people to question their involvement.
Why the hell do they involve me? Because I was tweeting about coins they've been adding?
How the hell does that make me a "co-owner" or even "owner" of that exchange?

Or you're that extorter's friend and you wanna get rich quick, instead of putting effort in cryptos?
June 20, 2014, 09:44:00 AM

I'm dying.
June 20, 2014, 09:27:29 AM
LOL, this guy.
BUMP.

I'm enjoying. Please continue.

So am I, we need more memes, especially since it seems the OP's goal will not be achieved.

What goal? Extorting someone for a big amount of money, failing in that, then making topics because he's butthurt?

Give me a break.
June 20, 2014, 08:43:06 AM
LOL, this guy.
BUMP.

So am I, we need more memes, especially since it seems the OP's goal will not be achieved.

June 19, 2014, 10:37:27 PM
What a silence here ... 500 000 usd stolen and noone wants justice Cheesy I wish I have such clients, whom I can steal half milion dollars and everything is ok ..
Indeed.  And the only user who got banned by the forum admins is the one who tried to identify the people responsible for the loss of his money. 

But, like the "our exchange got hacked, sorry folks" line, this finale too is in the script of the Standard Exchange Scam play.

I think I will establish exchange Cheesy
The smiley is out of place here... I would guess that more bitcoin exchanges have turned out to be scams than the opposite.   Tongue
I'm dying.
June 19, 2014, 05:37:19 PM
LOL, this guy.
BUMP.

Pages:
Jump to: