Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptorush.in owner identity revealed - page 4. (Read 16982 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
June 08, 2014, 11:33:17 PM
Yes but clearly hackers have been going rampage on many exchanges even to this day, SR and so on.
To me it lends credibillity to the thinking of not being an internal theft at CR.

And one promise: sygma promised in his statements that if you bought in on crs very high at the start on fyrstikkens advice,
he would grant us the difference in worth, when ticket was filed payed in crs.

I got payed and can prove it with screenshots.

Activity: 233
Merit: 102
June 08, 2014, 10:37:27 PM
Invested 5000$ from my savings into bitcoins in feb this year, everything inside cryptorush and I have faith in the team getting things together again with the repay plan.

Calling Cryptorush thieves has no evidence to it.

What about all the other exchanges getting hacked?

Calling CryptoRush honest seems to have less evidence given all promises so far have never been honoured. Give me one reason to have faith; show me one promise they've come through on.

As for the other exchanges getting hacked.... What are you getting at ? We're talking about CR here.
June 08, 2014, 10:32:00 PM
About all I know (from announcements coming out of Cryptorush) is that Cryptorush somehow managed to get itself deeply in debt, was sold, and the new owners are being slow about getting the thing back up and running. Not that I ever really had anything in Cryptorush, but it is just a tad suspicious that they can't even find a decent development team who can get them going again.

That's suspicious? What's suspicious is someone would want to BUY an exchange with such a bad rep and associated debts AND expect to profit somehow? Why wouldn't you start a new exchange or rebrand?
I don't understand why people buy this shit. In fact, would you buy shit? Bc this is the case; a polished turd.
Let's say it is true though... These new devs, they are in contact with the original devs by their own admissions! (He said above he's aware they're working on repayment problems blah blah)
This is very simple ppl. The original devs had hacker buddies empty the funds. This wasn't the original plan but poor security and greed meant they'd be unable to recoup losses. Then they get other buddies to pretend to be new devs.
Thank god for the blockchain bc one of these idiots will have ties to the theft and will roll on the rest. Why? Bc as a I said, I don't think the original plan was mass scamming. So someone sent an email to one of the conspirators before they thought to distance themselves. It's that simple. And you just know the IRS will find it.
legendary
June 08, 2014, 04:49:31 PM
So are these infos and doxxes real or just some fud? If it would be real owner i'd like to get my coins back!  Angry
legendary
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
June 08, 2014, 04:37:03 PM
Invested 5000$ from my savings into bitcoins in feb this year, everything inside cryptorush and I have faith in the team getting things together again with the repay plan.

Calling Cryptorush thieves has no evidence to it.

What about all the other exchanges getting hacked?

Activity: 798
June 08, 2014, 03:42:43 PM
About all I know (from announcements coming out of Cryptorush) is that Cryptorush somehow managed to get itself deeply in debt, was sold, and the new owners are being slow about getting the thing back up and running. Not that I ever really had anything in Cryptorush, but it is just a tad suspicious that they can't even find a decent development team who can get them going again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
June 08, 2014, 10:41:20 AM
To all users:

Can you please help me get off my negative trust from "thisweekscoin"

I try to solve cryptorush.in problem and all I got is negative trust Sad

Thanks for every possible support.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630798.new#new

No, you should be banned for dragging an innocent person into this, and creating a dangerous situation for him.

"So i hope alexandar vujanov (keyzersozemc) will have serious probelms too. " you say.. This is an example of your ignorance and dangerousness....

You should concentrate on refunding the victims of your own exchange hack perhaps?
June 08, 2014, 10:37:42 AM
To all users:

Can you please help me get off my negative trust from "thisweekscoin"

I try to solve cryptorush.in problem and all I got is negative trust Sad

Thanks for every possible support.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630798.new#new

No, you should be banned for dragging an innocent person into this, and creating a dangerous situation for him.

"So i hope alexandar vujanov (keyzersozemc) will have serious probelms too. " you say.. This is an example of your ignorance and dangerousness....

You should concentrate on refunding the victims of your own exchange hack perhaps?
June 08, 2014, 10:33:29 AM

I do not have a full list of the compromised coins as I am no longer staff over at cryptorush but I do know they are working on it and they do have plans to donate there earnings in order to help pay for stolen coins.

Wait, you're still associated with CryptoRush?
June 08, 2014, 10:30:26 AM
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 07, 2014, 09:30:19 AM
I have been out of the loop since my mother had a massive hemorrhagic stroke 6 march. My father just passed away from a long battle with cancer, My mother and I had gone halves on investing in cryptoccurrency and I had transferred around $10,000.00 (yes ten grand) to cryptorush in Bitcoin and litecoin to buy some coins that were not available on other sites, and now that we need this money more than ever it's gone!

I want to track down these people and I want my money back! I know it's probably never going to happen but I'm finding it hard to let it go. It makes me wild when I have to explain to my mum what happened, because of her stroke she keeps forgetting.

I believe people who rip us off like this will some day get their comeuppance. Or at least I want to believe!!!

Anyway, if there's anything I can do to help find these b*stards just let me know Angry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 04, 2014, 08:14:03 PM
Phonebloks is banned, he has negative trust...

Innocent user tried to return money to its owners, "someone" damaged his account and reputation .. why ? : )

Money is powerful Wink

Well done ! (well done "someone"), as I dont want to receive negative trust, I call them "someone". They have money, they can ruin user who wants to help community.

Bye bye truth, bye bye coins of cryptorush.in users. ... dark side won once again Wink
I'll flag you again. Cut it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 04, 2014, 08:09:33 PM

I have an idea, try naming and shaming the people that actually hacked the site, not the people picking up the pieces.

We'd be glad to so long as you provide palpable evidence that a hack actually took place.

A twitter line saying 'we got hacked' does not suffice.   You may think you can just walk away by copy pasting Mt. Gox's style, just because you don't have a physical location in Japan and under jurisdiction, but I assure you the crypto world is smarter than you give them credit for. 

Now...about that 'proof' of a hack? (server logs, documentation, etc)
Activity: 32
June 03, 2014, 04:37:54 PM
Do you people know that if someone gives negative trust to other member ... it is visible, but !!!

If person who already has negative trust... give negative trust to other member .. its not visible !!! Huh

Ask yourself ... who can gain from such situation Wink
Activity: 32
June 03, 2014, 04:30:46 PM
Phonebloks is banned, he has negative trust...

Innocent user tried to return money to its owners, "someone" damaged his account and reputation .. why ? : )

Money is powerful Wink

Well done ! (well done "someone"), as I dont want to receive negative trust, I call them "someone". They have money, they can ruin user who wants to help community.

Bye bye truth, bye bye coins of cryptorush.in users. ... dark side won once again Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 01, 2014, 07:23:04 PM
I really geting to be bored by this forum Smiley

I received negative trust from tomatocage recently with text - Avoid doing business with this user as he may attempt to blackmail you.

Tomatocage did I do any bussines with you ? No !
We even was not in PM contact or any other contact.

Who I try blackmail ? Cheesy By revealing identity of owner of scam where plenty of money were stolen ? That is blackmailing ? Cheesy

Or you just was paid by cryptorush.in to damage my reputation as I am getting closer to truth ?

Or you are just another primitive who think he is some kind of "judge" ?

I am really getting fed up of this forum, users. Prickhead steal 1000 btc ... everything is ok ! He even doesnt have negative trust !!!!!!!!!! I try to help community what I get ? Cheesy Negative trust for "blackmailing" ?

Tomato you son of stinikiest bitch do you know what is blackmailing ? Cheesy Omfg ....

Tomatocage gave me negative trust for nothing, I did not do any bussiness with him previously, we were not in contact even, possible paid person by cryptorush.in who stole 400 - 800 000 usd so they have plenty of money to buy users. Tomatocage looks like another member of old cryptorush.in team !!!

Who I try blackmail ? Cheesy By revealing identity of owner of scam where plenty of money were stolen ? That is blackmailing ? Cheesy
No man, that's not blackmailing, you crazy?

http://prntscr.com/3ot7vu

You're far more stupid than I thought Grin

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
June 01, 2014, 12:25:10 PM
The fuck are you even talking about? I don't even know what Cryptorush.in is, other than some rinky dink alt exchange. You got negative trust for trying to blackmail somebody, and now you're crying about it. Get over it, dipshit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
June 01, 2014, 11:26:00 AM
TOMATOCAGE IS OUR BOSS. HE PAID US TO COVER  UP THE STORY
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
June 01, 2014, 08:42:12 AM

Tomato you son of stinikiest bitch do you know what is blackmailing ? Cheesy Omfg ....

Tomatocage looks like another member of old cryptorush.in team !!![/color]

I warned you earlier but you are still abusing members? Now you can also call me one of the team member.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
June 01, 2014, 08:08:26 AM
Tomatocage gave me negative trust for nothing, I did not do any bussiness with him previously, we were not in contact even, possible paid person by cryptorush.in who stole 400 - 800 000 usd so they have plenty of money to buy users. Tomatocage looks like another member of old cryptorush.in team !!!

Oh, I must be a member of the cryptorush.in team as well.
Pages:
Jump to: