Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptorush.in owner identity revealed - page 6. (Read 16982 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Devianttwo you thief I am waiting for your reply ...  we want to know names of "other" owners ... and adresses

I still do not see names of "co-owners" .. or they dont exist ? Smiley

Btw: how does it feel when you have 500 000 of stolen usd at your account hm ?

Btw2: how does it feel when people know who are you and where you live when you scammed so many people ?
Activity: 181
Thieves should be sent to jail
To all users:

Can you please help me get off my negative trust from "thisweekscoin"

I try to solve cryptorush.in problem and all I got is negative trust Sad

Thanks for every possible support.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630798.new#new
The more time passes, the more retarded this person becomes. I'm enjoying this.

He's going after my each post and spamming with big letters about this thread, so he gets some attention online, lol.

Serbia - I am not sure. I am surprised they have electricity there ... but I am in conctact with some users who are from Serbia.. they are willing to help.. So i hope alexandar vujanov (keyzersozemc) will have serious probelms too.

Can you be more retarded? Please.

I hope you enjoy your cellmates when you be in jail for what you helped devianttwo with Wink
Activity: 196
The more time passes, the more retarded this person becomes. I'm enjoying this.

He's going after my each post and spamming with big red letters about this thread, so he gets some attention online, lol.

Serbia - I am not sure. I am surprised they have electricity there ... but I am in conctact with some users who are from Serbia.. they are willing to help.. So i hope alexandar vujanov (keyzersozemc) will have serious probelms too.

Can you be more retarded? Please.

Ok, I'll admit it.

- I, @ThisWeeksCoin, stole 21.000.000  BTC from cryptorush.in because I'm the uber hacker and I can type just with my thoughts.

So i hope alexandar vujanov (keyzersozemc) will have serious probelms too.

Is this a threat? If so, please, continue it.

There is a strange thing so far no one hired lawyer to sue them? Folks who lost coins there when are you going to file a court case? Then court can decide if they did not steal coins or they did steal them.

Imo it can benefit crypto currencies as whole.

I am working on it Smiley

I am in contact with some people who is willing to help us. Usa for devianttwo and Serbia for thisweekscoin (keyzersozemc). I hope I will be able give you some informations soon.

I hope owner (devianttwo) will be jailed for stealing coins as he is from USA and you know they are really stupid there, they jail people for everything Cheesy and cryptorush.in has 500 000 usd missing ... it would be 25 years in jail Cheesy

There is chance that owner (devianttwo) will say kyzersozemc was not owner .. in such case he will be released ... but when man face 25 years in jail.. I dont think he will think about "old friends" and he will sink keyzersoze in exchange for freedom
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
There is a strange thing so far no one hired lawyer to sue them? Folks who lost coins there when are you going to file a court case? Then court can decide if they did not steal coins or they did steal them.

Imo it can benefit crypto currencies as whole.
Devianttwo you thief I am waiting for your reply ...  we want to know names of "other" owners ... and adresses
Cryptorush was said to be hacked.The op is saying the owners ran away with money.

We have to figure out which part is true actually and than make a quick plan.Also isn't Cryptorush supposed to reopen?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
doxxing people that have nothing to do with CR is more like extortion. You are associating people without ANY proof or evidence whatsoever;
also, owners were not even hidden in the first place, so OP'snsationalist title is quite misleading.

This has nothing to do with stolen coins.
If it had, you would be doxxing the hackers, not a random tweeter user
Activity: 616
They may not have any dirt on their hands, you're right, but if there's a connection, there'll be a subpeona. Doesn't mean you're the one going to jail, but you'll be questioned, then knocked off the interest list. That sort of thing. That's just business, that's how it works. Crypto is now being recognized in the legal world, with it comes good and bad.

The details need to be released. This could bring some money back to people who lost it, and will definitely make scammers/crooks re-think their plans in the future.
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
I agree, there shouldn't be mob rule on this.

However, regardless of scam or true theft, the organization is solely responsible for the loss. With recent US laws confirming cryptocurrency as a physical property, and with cases coming up in the US and abroad for this very matter, the fact is the organization and all persons who have been involved with it, are now in the hot box and will have to respond legally if called upon.

I believe that's the purpose.

Ya, but there is a big difference between the company responsible for the loss, and 'this guy supposedly KNOWS the guy who runs the company, heres his personal details' as the case with ThisWeeksCoin. ThisWeeksCoin has nothing to do with Cryptorush, but because he allegedly 'knows' the cryptorush operator, his details are revealed. I myself know most of the exchange operators, coin devs, pool operators -- MOST people active in the altcoin scene do -- and almost none of them have anything to do with cryptorush....
I agree, there shouldn't be mob rule on this.

However, regardless of scam or true theft, the organization is solely responsible for the loss. With recent US laws confirming cryptocurrency as a physical property, and with cases coming up in the US and abroad for this very matter, the fact is the organization and all persons who have been involved with it, are now in the hot box and will have to respond legally if called upon.

I believe that's the purpose.
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
Im all for finding people who scam, but you need a chain of evidence before you start giving out someones adderess and saying 'this is who stole your money'. An angry mob will kill a person they are set against, even if during that process its proven that person is innocent andthey know its not the person responsible, once the lynch mob has been started it won't stop. Especially if you are going to start posting third parties' info like ThisWeeksCoin -- that person is very active in the coin game -- all the big figures know eachother -- the coin devs, pool operators, exchange operators : its a small community, so ThisWeeksCoin is also friends with most devs, and every other exchange operator -- that doesn't mean you should DOX him and every other industry figure because they KNOW other industry figures.

If your going to blindly dish out peoples dox without true warrant, be ready for negative reputation, be ready for a ban, and be ready for people to DOX you with malicious intent.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hey guys, I'm helping setup support on the new site, maybe you can dox me too. 

I have an idea, try naming and shaming the people that actually hacked the site, not the people picking up the pieces.
I am a christian ...

Then, you would have no issue providing every bit of information you have on everyone involved in CR, to the folks who are requesting it, since this is a pursuit of justice. I'm sure contact information would be best, especially email addresses or known identities, as the legal teams can go from there. Folks are upset and of course accusations are flying, so clear your name and provide information to the team.

Bear in mind, your cooperation with these folks now would go a long way, especially if they file an individual or class action suit in a US court. Whether 1% or 99% former owner, you would be indicted along with the others, and since your hands are clean surely you would come off without issue.

Whether or not you agree to help, you have come forth publically and aligned yourself with the accused group, so you're in this now for the long haul.
First you're extorting me, now you're making such threads?
Pathetic human being. Low life scum, damn parasite.
Stupid sheep. - As stated here, previously. http://prntscr.com/3madl1
Im going to wear a tin foil hat the next time I come to watch this thread.
You're so stupid, that you can't connect few dots.
Fml. And, feel free to tell to that person to give me a call.
EDIT:
Also, you all can find my private information here:
finance.yahoo.com/news/h2o-coin-first-crypto-coin-124657597.html
Now, stop pming me and threatening me, because I'm not a 13yo kid who's going to get on your level.

Ho ho ho Cheesy Dog in the corner barks again .. and you want to bite ? Cheesy We will see when devianttwo will be in front of jury, if you are so "innocent" Cheesy when he will face 20 years in jail, we will see how big friends you are ...

I am threatening you ? Cheesy you poor low live .. I just inform you that we are on your trail scammer Wink you cooperate with scammers, you helped them steal coin, now you have to suffer.

There is one thing you can do before you go to jail- PLEASE remove negative trust you gave me you stupid prick, you have no right give me negative trust
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This guy has all our coins : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hanoosh-246899

He has All coins that is available on cryptorush (http://coinfinance.com/portfolio/7893837bcd4f7fb77541e6554cdeff8aab3af977)

i don't think he mined all that.. you can check his posts

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6430827
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6430788
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6430759
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6430449

all posted in April 25-28. that's after 2 weeks of cryptorush "Hack" incident?

i bet these guys are just stealing our coins guys..

Since I am one of the former owners of CryptoRush I thought I would comment on these 4 posts.

You state that this user is the person who stole money from cryptorush.  I do not believe he is.  Here is why. 
PXL (PixelCoin) was never compromised.
RSC (RealStackCoin) was never compromised.
SCO (sCoin) Was compromised but we never had anywhere near 52 billion sCoin's on our website.
EUC (EuroCoin) We never even had EuroCoin on our website.

I do not have a full list of the compromised coins as I am no longer staff over at cryptorush but I do know they are working on it and they do have plans to donate there earnings in order to help pay for stolen coins.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
You googled his pool's name and you got his whois. Well done, Sherlock.

This is how he got my information.  I am the owner of HackShardGaming.net and HackShard.Com which used to be gaming sites and a mining pool site.  These domains have my real information in them.  Now why would I post my real information on my whois? Because I am a legit person who has nothing to hide.  I have never had anything to hide from anyone.  Please stop making threads about me and using the words "scam" in the same sentence.
Pages:
Jump to: