Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 2. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
He's probably catching HIV from an orgy of prostitutes right now.

There you go, you guys funded his STD fueled demise. Everything even now?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

No updates.

"Sam" is enjoying our millions of dollars in some Italian villa, partying with Berlusconi.
Activity: 448
updates?
Activity: 602
Is anyone planning to deduct the labcoin loss from their taxes? With bitcoin so high that could amount to a significant deduction.

How will you do this? How will you explain the tax agency that your investment in an unregulated security isnt a private pleasure? What proofs will you give? I think thats not really possible. And thats the problem there is with bitcoins.

Claim you bought into BTC at the price $1100 and had to sell out at $650?

You think they will lower your tax because you claim something? They will happily will you let pay taxes when you claim you earned something but claiming your tax has to be lowered because you invested in a scam company? I dont see that happening.

that's usually applicable in most countries. losses are just as real as gains. there may be limits and other rules so consult a real tax professional.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Is anyone planning to deduct the labcoin loss from their taxes? With bitcoin so high that could amount to a significant deduction.

How will you do this? How will you explain the tax agency that your investment in an unregulated security isnt a private pleasure? What proofs will you give? I think thats not really possible. And thats the problem there is with bitcoins.

You think they will lower your tax because you claim something? They will happily will you let pay taxes when you claim you earned something but claiming your tax has to be lowered because you invested in a scam company? I dont see that happening.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
I think the time has come to start placing bounties on scammers heads ala the wild west. For a nice enough contract it would motivate bounty hunters to collect....

Setup a site on Tor and add scumbags with a price on their head.

Greaaat...nothing like upping the ante for law enforcement from fraud and theft to conspiracy to commit murder. Leave the violence to the mafia. In my opinion, we're likely to see a lot more prosecution in 2014 for cryptocurrency related fraud, theft and related schemes. I'd be happy to see Labcoin near the top of the list.
Activity: 686
Wat
I think the time has come to start placing bounties on scammers heads ala the wild west. For a nice enough contract it would motivate bounty hunters to collect....

Setup a site on Tor and add scumbags with a price on their head.
Activity: 378

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
That is true, I looked into it and it would be a big hassle. It is possible but probably not worth it.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1025
Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Labcoin owes alot of people even me but hey there are numerous others who have
Lost a tremedous some due to the fraudulent  act of this shadowy operation..

I wish you well
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
http://www.esecurityplanet.com/network-security/alleged-bitcoin-scammers-arrested-in-china.html

This will be Labcoin very shortly, someone please e-mail this to the correct scum.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
I hope the lawyers are filing charges against itech pro and fabrizio, "sam", alessia and alberto. Let liar fabrizio and alessia claim their innocence. Even if they were scammed which they weren't to believe their lies is just mental retardation as chat transcripts are saved.

Itech pro needs to be sued for the damages, if scumbag fabrizio moved all the assests then you go after his personal assests as he purposely scammed people.

If this goes to any court of law he will be found guilty with all the incriminating evidence.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Need to move these threads to the scam section once discovered, lol Read so many of these hoping to invest to find they are scams.. sigh
Activity: 420
Has Labcoin said anything at all in the past few weeks?

Given how high the price of bitcoin is now, it would be worth of it for many of the bag holders to get lawyers. Labcoin will eventually get caught, there is no doubt about it. They level of fraud they've sunk to is simply astounding.

A lawyer has been hired.  Soon the legal machine will be grinding its way to "Sam".  He will be caught.

And more than fraud, when he laundered the dividend money he committed outright theft.

He's not a very intelligent man.  
Activity: 546
Has Labcoin said anything at all in the past few weeks?

Given how high the price of bitcoin is now, it would be worth of it for many of the bag holders to get lawyers. Labcoin will eventually get caught, there is no doubt about it. They level of fraud they've sunk to is simply astounding.
legendary
And he is ready to go to the police with this information.

I look forward to seeing  a copy of his police report.

Why did he not go to the police months ago, when he stated he would?

The lawyer will do this. He knows how to do it the correct and most promising way.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
I said evidence. There is a sam noi in the US too, and one in France.
And we all know scammers create accurate linkedin profiles for their non existing alter ego's. And if they do, they tend to chose Nigeria or Ghana because that instills confidence with investors (along with writing their profile in ALL CAPS in badly broken english).

Yeah, I wouldn't put too much value into the LinkedIn profile.

I don't think that we want to get into the details of the investigation since any information that we provide on these pages just helps out our target. However, there are certainly ways that we'll know relatively soon where "Sam Noi" was operating from.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
I said evidence. There is a sam noi in the US too, and one in France.
And we all know scammers create accurate linkedin profiles for their non existing alter ego's. And if they do, they tend to chose Nigeria or Ghana because that instills confidence with investors (along with writing their profile in ALL CAPS in badly broken english).

Pages:
Jump to: