Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 9. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How is it everyone keeps wanting to press charges and Sam lives in HK but no one has even tried to go find him? Wouldn't that be the first logical step? I'm sure with the amount of investors that are in LC that there has to be at least one person who lives in HK that could go there with a camera and confront the guy. The same goes with someone that lives in Italy and going to confront FT. Everyone on here likes to put peoples addresses of Sam and FT but no one has the balls to actually go do something. I would if I lived in either of these countries or was going to travel to them anytime soon.

I guess what I'm really saying is quit with the internet witch hunt and actually go find the guys to see if its really them running the show. Also if you confronted them with a camera and asked the important questions it would essentially force them to answer them and if not add the video to the evidence collection for the person who's collecting it all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS

Well, the auction absolutely should have been shared with the general shareholder community.

While not quite a certain thing, the auction does offer strong circumstantial evidence that Alberto never had working Labcoin chips.  That's crucial information to shareholders.  

Some have been holding out hope that Alberto was making a genuine effort and may return with hashing later.  The auction indicates that's very, very unlikely.  

Everyone has a right to know that, while shares are still able to be traded.

You're right.  I was talking to anyone who contacted the seller on Ebay, which caused the de-listing, which screwed our effort to capitalize on the opportunity to see justice within our lifetime.

This could have been a slam dunk 100% guaranteed fraud arrest within the week.

In what universe would this have been a slam dunk fraud arrest? An italian dude selling from italy, and you would have who exactly arrest him, on what grounds? Your amazing trail of evidence is where? Some of you nimwits have been watching way too much american TV.

I would have bought them on COD arrangement and busted him selling property which wasn't authorized by share holders. I'm sure police would be interested and bring him in for questioning and at least they have something on him.  

But the ship has sailed now.  and realistically it would never have work if we keep discussing these findings here.  Shit it's like some here are watching his back.    
Again, how would you prove that the merchandise had anything to do with Labcoin at all?
If it's indeed Fabrizio Tatti, then it's very very simple. I wouldn't have to prove a thing as that's the job for the police... to investigate.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

This is why many places won't let Americans use their financial services...

American Investor -> Mail & Wire Fraud Act -> FBI -> Interpol -> Arrested -> Extradited to USA.

that's why 2600+ bitcoins went to a blockchain.info web wallet seemingly accessed from Ghana and the Bitcoin Mining Address seems to have sent all its dividend payouts from Ghana too...
you can check the Labcoin Mining address here... https://blockchain.info/address/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm?offset=0&filter=0

unless blockchain.info is dead wrong or they have their primary wallet server in ghana then that could be where up to half our money is.

African scams = No FBI => No Interpol => No Arrests => No extradition.

we could honey pot trap the guy into going to a third country in europe or north america with the lure of being on TV as part of a documentary.. that seems to work well with African pirates lolz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460451/Somali-pirate-kingpin-Mohamed-Abdi-Hassan-arrested-Belgium-Hollywood-style-sting.html
Activity: 38

Well, the auction absolutely should have been shared with the general shareholder community.

While not quite a certain thing, the auction does offer strong circumstantial evidence that Alberto never had working Labcoin chips.  That's crucial information to shareholders.  

Some have been holding out hope that Alberto was making a genuine effort and may return with hashing later.  The auction indicates that's very, very unlikely.  

You're right.  I was talking to anyone who contacted the seller on Ebay, which caused the de-listing, which screwed our effort to capitalize on the opportunity to see justice within our lifetime.

In what universe would this have been a slam dunk fraud arrest? An italian dude selling from italy, and you would have who exactly arrest him, on what grounds? Your amazing trail of evidence is where? Some of you nimwits have been watching way too much american TV.

I would have bought them on COD arrangement and busted him selling property which wasn't authorized by share holders. I'm sure police would be interested and bring him in for questioning and at least they have something on him.  

But the ship has sailed now.  and realistically it would never have work if we keep discussing these findings here.  Shit it's like some here are watching his back.    
Again, how would you prove that the merchandise had anything to do with Labcoin at all?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
the perpetrators of this massive "pump-n-dump" scheme must read this thread and laugh their cherries off!
i know it's "3x a fool" but what is it called when you get robbed 4x?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
we can also lawsuit BTC-TC
Yes, if you have plenty of money to spend on lawyers.  

I'm not supportive of this. #1, BTC-TC doesn't have a ton of assets. #2, it won't get you anywhere - what are you going to sue the now defunct exchange for? They clearly state that nothing is verified, so it would be hard to hold them in breach of contract.

I'm not supportive of this lashing out at everyone mentality - let's just target Fabrizio, Sam, etc - only those directly associated with i-Tec/LC.
I was just joking. I mean that was just waste of lawyer fees and energy, and as you said Btct never guarantees the issuers are verified. I think currently we have to find out who owns the IPO money, and find him.

NP - my comment was more directed at the OP's desire to lawsuit BTC-TC.
legendary
Activity: 882

I'm not supportive of this. #1, BTC-TC doesn't have a ton of assets. #2, it won't get you anywhere - what are you going to sue the now defunct exchange for? They clearly state that nothing is verified, so it would be hard to hold them in breach of contract.

I'm not supportive of this lashing out at everyone mentality - let's just target Fabrizio, Sam, etc - only those directly associated with i-Tec/LC.
I was just joking. I mean that was just waste of lawyer fees and energy, and as you said Btct never guarantees the issuers are verified. I think currently we have to find out who owns the IPO money, and find him.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 882
Yes, if you have plenty of money to spend on lawyers. You could also sue those who sold stocks to you if you are not IPO buyers, but be prepared to be sued by others if you also sold some shares. Smiley Just joking, no offend intended.
Activity: 23
Activity: 490
we need to asked the police to freeze his Bank account as soon as possiable.

yes because police just arrest people off the street and freeze their bank accounts when someone from the public asks them to...  *sarcasm*

This is why many places won't let Americans use their financial services...

American Investor -> Mail & Wire Fraud Act -> FBI -> Interpol -> Arrested -> Extradited to USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail_fraud
legendary
Activity: 1025
reposted as noone seemed to reply or breezed over

alberto bought something from this person 4 months ago
also, this seller http://www.ebay.com/usr/daudino1872 sold something to the same account a few months back. if you contact him maybe he'll confirm if it was "alberto" who bought something from him

Alright I messaged him, others should as well so he knows this is real. I think if we can get his name from that seller and connect it to that ebay sale it will serve as great evidence.

It's always one dumb, small mistake criminals make that bring them down. Can't believe AA was so stupid.
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
Did anyone notice that the ebay user's name changed?

so... surprise surprise, Alberto reads this forums! The nice thing is you don't even have to be logged in since it's a PUBLIC forum....
Activity: 642
Did anyone notice that the ebay user's name changed?
Activity: 602
reposted as noone seemed to reply or breezed over

alberto bought something from this person 4 months ago
also, this seller http://www.ebay.com/usr/daudino1872 sold something to the same account a few months back. if you contact him maybe he'll confirm if it was "alberto" who bought something from him
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS

Activity: 38

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

While not quite a certain thing, the auction does offer strong circumstantial evidence that Alberto never had working Labcoin chips.  That's crucial information to shareholders. 

Some have been holding out hope that Alberto was making a genuine effort and may return with hashing later.  The auction indicates that's very, very unlikely. 

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
You guys may have just screwed our best chance at catching this guy in a way that doesn't involve a year long police investigation.  Learn how to be more discreet.
Activity: 798

Alberto, you tiny little boy, we are all going to be laughing at you.

Fun, isn't it?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I heard that skinny guys with a nice tan and long hair get treated in a VERY SPECIAL way in prison.... Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: