Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 13. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
To take action, go to this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/labcoin-lawsuit-325431

(...) we have now 2 million shares backing up the coming complaint Smiley and more are joining us every day. (...)
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
I have lost due to Labcoin a lot of BTC , a sum i will never see in this lifetime. Accept your loses, take action or move on.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Doesn't the money for the dividends get put into an account held by cryptotrade?  Can't cryptotrade release those dividends to shareholders?
Activity: 420

13 hours with no hashing.

Lucky us.

And here it comes, finally, today we are proud to announce the starting of mining operations in time with our roadmap.  
The last week has been extremely busy and work is still in progress to bring online the whole hashing power.

We're currently averaging about 2 TH/s in solo mode, and expect to deploy at least 4 TH by monday 16, to reach gradually 50 TH within October.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Suddenly I'm way more excited about my vacation in Italy next year.

Maybe pay his mom a visit, tell her I'm a good old friend of her son and that i've lost Alberto's addresses Sad
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Thats a great idea, lets ask ghash to become judge and jury and seize  customers assets based  on some forum posters saying they have a valid claim. Im also going to ask mtgox to block bitmit's account because some product I ordered on bitmit hasnt arrived yet.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
OK Iam just gonna wrote this publicly but why dont we contact operator of the ghash.io to stop paying him out OUR money ?
Sou
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
(Bitcoin related text here)
At least we know exactly who he is. Im sure he wasnt expecting people to find out, and is terrified.

Seriously, if it really is Alberto, he needs to be thinking about how he can refund all three million dollars.  People will make sure the police find you for that kind of money.

At this point he is all in. I'm sure a career criminal could retire nicely with millions worth of BTC. When you can finance your stay anywhere in the world it's not that hard to hide.
At least we know exactly who he is. Im sure he wasnt expecting people to find out, and is terrified.

Seriously, if it really is Alberto, he needs to be thinking about how he can refund all three million dollars.  People will make sure the police find you for that kind of money.

legendary
Activity: 1025
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Even www.labcoin.com is offline.. Alberto,come and suck our dicks please.

yup, they don't even "bother" with the miners anymore.
he's running?
Activity: 448
Even www.labcoin.com is offline.. Alberto,come and suck our dicks please.
Activity: 350
Activity: 448
Actually,Sam=Alberto..
Activity: 798
there is another living in the Bronx.... no evidence that that is the right guy nor that our Sam Noi actually exists.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
SAMUEL NOI
AIDE TO THE HEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS at GHANA STANDARDS AUTHORITY
Ghana Banking
Join LinkedIn and access SAMUEL NOI’s full profile. It's free!

As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 225 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.

See who you and SAMUEL NOI know in common
Get introduced to SAMUEL NOI
Contact SAMUEL NOI directly
View SAMUEL's full profile
SAMUEL NOI's Overview

Current
AIDE TO THE HEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS at GHANA STANDARDS AUTHORITY
Fund Promoter at Sirius Capital Ltd
Past
Public Relations Intern at GHANA STANDARDS AUTHORITY
Assisting Officer at Ghana Standards Authority (PR Department)
Education
GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM
University of Professional Studies
Connections
96 connections
SAMUEL NOI's Summary

I STUDIED BANKING AND FINANCE AS MY FIRST DEGREE AT UNIVERSITY OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES (UPSA) , CURRENTLY I AM PURSUING ANOTHER FIRST DEGREE IN COMMUNICATION STUDIES AT GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM (GIJ) AND I HOPE TO BLEND BOTH FIELDS,LOOKING AT THE CURRENT CHALLENGES IN THE FIELD OF BUSINESS REGARDING A VERY STRONG COMMUNICATION APPROACH TO SO MANY ISSUES,I HOPE TO MAKE A MEANINGFUL IMPACT WITH THIS EAGERNESS TO ACQUIRE ANOTHER KNOWLEDGE IN A DIFFERENT FIELD. I AM ALWAYS OPENED TO LEARNING NEW THINGS.

SAMUEL NOI's Experience

AIDE TO THE HEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
GHANA STANDARDS AUTHORITY
October 2013 – Present (2 months) Ghana

Fund Promoter
Sirius Capital Ltd
April 2013 – Present (8 months)

Public Relations Intern
GHANA STANDARDS AUTHORITY
June 2013 – July 2013 (2 months) Okonglo, Off Madina-Legon Road

I was stationed at the testing division of the organization where items that were being brought in for testing were received by us and the necessary documentation done to facilitate the process. I was also charged to direct clients to the appropriate place when ever there is any complaint. I was also in charge of calling the laboratory technicians to come for the samples that were brought in for testing.In that regard, i prepared the contract form which is known as the folder. I was in charge of dispatching reports of clients when ever they come in for them.
Assisting Officer
Ghana Standards Authority (PR Department)
June 2013 – July 2013 (2 months)

SAMUEL NOI's Skills & Expertise

Analysis  Strategic Planning  Microsoft Office
SAMUEL NOI's Education

GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM
Public Relattions
2010 – 2014 (expected)

University of Professional Studies
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Banking and Finance
2008 – 2012

SAMUEL NOI's Additional Information

Interests:
Reading,Farming
Groups and Associations:

AIESEC Alumni Global

Africa - All Things Business

Oil and Gas People

PR Professionals
Contact SAMUEL for:

SAMUEL NOI's http://gh.linkedin.com/pub/samuel-noi/55/11/b72?trk=pub-pbmap
legendary
Activity: 1316
Is this true:

http://imgur.com/rbnK68T

Did The Swede get 950 BTC for being involved with this scam?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
The labcoin.com website is down.

Hashing is completely down. When it was up, it was at 3.5 TH, a mere third of the 10 TH "Sam" claimed was stable.

No dividends paid in over 14 days, putting Labcoin in direct violation of its shareholder contract.

Status on CryptoShares is "Grey", the first stage in the process of delisting.

"Sam" has not posted since October 26.  Not one word.

Present value of unaccounted funds - $3.1 million.

At what point is it over?

When justice is done. Meaning that a labcoin 2.0 can't be right around the corner for Fabrizio, Armando, et al.
The labcoin.com website is down.

Hashing is completely down. When it was up, it was at 3.5 TH, a mere third of the 10 TH "Sam" claimed was stable.

No dividends paid in over 14 days, putting Labcoin in direct violation of its shareholder contract.

Status on CryptoShares is "Grey", the first stage in the process of delisting.

"Sam" has not posted since October 26.  Not one word.

Present value of unaccounted funds - $3.1 million.

At what point is it over?

Pages:
Jump to: